剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
他们开了什么条件
What are they offering?
你没问吗 没有
-You didn't ask? -No.
所以不施压了吗
So no leaning?
不 你在利用我
-No. -You're using me.
你知道的
You know that.
你也在利用我,而且还未结束
You're using me, too, and you haven't finished.
你坚持了很久,庄尼
You've come a long way, Johnny,
但你还没回答
but you haven't answered the big question
你一直在问自己的大哉问
you've been asking yourself.
我为什么那么做
Why I did what I did?
你很接近了
You're close,
而且我想你很快就会知道…
and I think you're about to find out...
如果你不认罪
if you don't plead guilty.
如果你现在退出…
If you step off now...
你就永远不会知道
you'll never know.
永远不会
Never.
我听说有人说有提议
I hear there's an offer on the table.
不是你提出的吗
It didn't come from you?
现在已经没了
It's off the table now.
顺便告诉你,它从没存在过
And just so you know, it was never there.
该死的
S**t.
该死的
S**t.
是你吗
You?
我 兄弟,你想要什么
-Me. -Man, what you want?
你 那是什么意思
-You. -What's that mean?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
你会知道的
You'll see.
好吧
Alright.
我要你慢慢来
I want you to take your time.
好的
Okay.
这是迈克尔的守灵夜
This was the night of the wake for Michael.
我要你说出那些话 对,没错
-I need you to say the words. -Yes, it was.
在迈克尔被杀后多久
How long after Michael was killed?
六天
6 days.
守灵结束,大家回家
When the wake was over and people went home,
你有什么感觉
how were you feeling?
很有趣,我…
It's funny. I...
那是最糟糕的事了
It was the worst thing ever.
同时我却不希望它结束
And at the same time, I didn't want it to end.
为什么
Why not?
因为只要有人在那里
Because while there were people there,
感觉就好像还没结束
it felt like it wasn't over,
迈克尔并未真的离开
that Michael wasn't really gone.
最后离开的是谁
Who was the last to leave?
庄尼
Johnny.
我不希望他离开
I didn't want him to go.
我不想被丢下
I didn't want to be left alone.
你在家里的哪里
And where were you in the house?
厨房♥
The kitchen.
只有你们两个吗
Just the 2 of you?
对
Yes.
能告诉我们事发经过吗
Can you tell us what happened?
他强压我于身下
He forced himself on me.
我尝试抵抗他,但他没有停手
I tried to fight him off, but he wouldn't stop.
在我家,自己的家,孩子在楼上
In my home, in my own home, with my children upstairs.
你觉得你能说出事发经过吗
Did you feel able to report what had happened?
不能
No.
能告诉我们原因吗
Can you tell us why not?
因为根本没发生
Because it didn't happen.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我不期望你们任何人了解
I don't expect any of you to understand.
我想你最好尝试令我们了解
I think you better try.
你不会明白的,因为你不知道
You won't understand because you don't know what it's like
当你的伴侣死去
to have your partner die,
而你又无处求助
and then you have nowhere to go to for help,
因为你该找的人在利用你
because the people that you are supposed to go to are using you.
利用你?
Using you?
就在这里…悲伤的寡妇
Here she is...the grieving widow,
死去英雄警♥察♥的可怜妻子
the poor wife of the dead hero cop.
他们让我成为他们故事的一部分
They made me part of their story.
等等…
Wait. Hold on.
你对被告的证词,关于他做的事…
Your testimony about the defendant, about what he did...
是我,也是他
It was me, it was him.
我们同样痛苦
We were both in pain.
想法就这么从一团糟中冒出来了
It just came out of the whole horrible mess of it all.
然后…
And...
我只想要有人可以依靠
I just wanted someone to hold on to,
而他是我仅有的一切
and he was all there was.
他没有逼你吗 没有
-He didn't force himself on you? -No.
那我要问你,你为什么说他逼你
Then I have to ask you, why did you say that he did?
因为他们希望这件事
Because they want it to be
成为他们故事的一部分
part of their story.
而我不能这么做
And I can't do that.
我不会再那么做了
I won't do that anymore.
我的家人没他们「帮助」也能过活
My family will survive without their 'help.'
你们看着吧
You watch us.
你说的「他们」是指谁
When you say 'they,' who do you mean?
不如让庄尼告诉你吧
Why don't we let Johnny tell you about it?
议员和黑帮老大
你好?
Hello?
是你吗
Is this you?
新闻自♥由♥,玛莎
Freedom of the press, Martha.
我们必须假设陪审团看到了
We have to assume that the jury has seen it,
若他们看到了,就会造成严重偏见
and if they have, it's incredibly prejudicial.
你想要什么
What do you want?
无效审判吗
A mistrial?
法兰克林 我做不到
-Franklin? -I can't.
法兰克林 我动不了
-Franklin? -I can't move.
我动不了 找医护人员
-I can't move. -Somebody get the medic!
警官,用无线电呼叫医护人员
Deputy, call the medic on your radio.
妮可,你接手…
Nicole, take over...
快叫医护人员来 天啊
-Hurry with the medic. -Jesus.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我的药掉了
I lost my meds.
我们可以再帮你拿一些
Well, we can get you some more.
不是那样的,妮可
It's not like that, Nicole.
你的医生是谁 你不能换掉药物
-Who's your doctor? -You can't replace them.
但… 但你来得正好
-But... -Good timing, though.
关于我妻子的法律问题
Legal argument concerning my wife.
我不太适合牵涉其中
Not really appropriate for me,
但感谢老天,我的副手很有天赋
but thank God, I've got a gifted second.
我…
I...
我不认为我们会赢
I don't think we'll win.
我也不认为
Nor do I.
那我们为何… 这是切入点
-So why are we... -It's a way in.
切入哪里
To?
一切
Everything.
议员和黑帮老大
这篇文章会引来臆测
The article invites speculation.
这就是重点
That's the point of it.
他们说「看看这照片,臆测一下」
They're saying, 'look at this photograph, speculate.'
陪审团现在就会这么做
The jury will be doing that right now,
这对法兰克林伤害很大
and it is really damaging to Franklin.
若这对法兰克林伤害很大
And if it's damaging to Franklin,
对庄尼罗根也是
it's damaging to Johnny Logan.
我可以叫他们不要看
I can tell them not to read it.
若他们看了,我也能叫他们别臆测
And if they have read it, I can tell them not to speculate.
恕我直言,法官阁下
With the greatest of respect, Your Honour,
被告知不要臆测
being told not to speculate is
就像被告知不要惊慌…
like being told not to panic...
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表