剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表
And sometimes, the urge can become desire.
然后…
And then...
就变得无法抗拒了
then it's impossible to resist.
祖舒亚
Joshua!
他们勒令你退学
They expelled you.
大♥麻♥不是我的
The weed wasn't mine.
你跟她说是我的吗
You been telling her it was, man?
没有…
No...
天啊
Man.
所以我现在该怎么办
So what I'm supposed to do now?
校长说雷蒙特可能会收你入读
Principal said Raymont might take you.
对,雷蒙特…不是间好学校
Yeah, Raymont... that's a gladiator school.
不用你说
Tell me about it.
好吗?那里充满问题学生
Alright? Those are real hard cases.
你去学习规矩多于学习知识
You go there to behave, not to learn.
你不想说出真♥相♥,对吧
You don't want to tell, right?
那是你的选择
That's a choice you make.
你什么也不想说,对吗
You don't want to say nothing?
祖舒亚…
Joshua...
快点… 祖舒亚
-Come on... -Joshua!
好了…
let him go...
有我在
I got you.
我会照顾你们的,好吗
I got both of you, alright?
别扭屁♥股♥…
Not the hips...
很好…
Yeah...
别动,不要动…
Freeze. Don't move...
妈妈得接这通电♥话♥
Mama got to take this.
你好,罗宾森市长
Hello, Mayor Robinson.
芝加哥警♥察♥局在必要时能力惊人
It's amazing what the CPD can do when they have to.
什么意思
What do you mean?
朱利尔瓦兹案有进展了
There's been a development on the Jalil Watts case.
我们有疑犯了
We have a suspect.
谁 好的,你准备好了吗
-Who? -Okay. You ready?
不要外流
It's for your ears only.
是警♥察♥做的
It's a cop.
我早上会开记者会
I'll be giving a press conference in the morning.
我想提及你对逮捕的重要贡献
I'd like to mention your vital contribution to the arrest.
那警♥察♥叫什么名字
What's his name, the cop?
庄尼罗根
Johnny Logan.
罗根 对,我得挂电♥话♥了
-Logan? -Yes. I got to go now.
再次感谢你
Once again, thank you.
你喜欢我的舞步吗?妈妈
You like my dancing, Mom?
喜欢
Yeah.
我见过他
Hey, I've seen him before.
他是那个资讯人员
That's the IT man.
什么 他…
-What? -He...
就是他
he's that dude, you know,
爸爸半夜在车♥库♥见的那个人
that Dad saw in the middle of the night, in the garage.
就是他
That's him.
但我不知道他是警♥察♥
I didn't know he was a cop, though.
你好…
Hey...
你好,宝贝
Hey, baby.
大卫在哪里
Where's David?
他在诺玛家
He's at Norma's.
还好吗 不好
-Everything okay? -No.
什么事?玛莎
What's happening, Martha?
你说呢
You tell me.
亲爱的,我不知道你在说什么
Honey, I don't know what you're talking about.
别说谎
Don't lie.
别说谎
Don't lie.
说得够多谎言了
Enough lying.
娜玛来过,她请你帮忙
Naimah came over here, and she asked you for your help.
你安慰了她
You consoled her.
而现在你却这样做
And now you do this.
我不能…
I can't even...
玛莎
Martha.
法兰克林,为什么
Franklin, why?
为什么…
Why...
好吧
Alright. Okay.
我告诉你现在会怎样
I'll tell you what's happening.
你现在就要离开
You're gonna go now.
离开这栋房♥子
You're gonna leave this house,
停止和那个杀人犯警♥察♥做的事之前
and you're not gonna come back until you stop doing
你也不能回来
whatever it is you're doing with that...murderous cop.
你把他带进我们家
You brought him into our house!
你邀请他来这里
You invited him here!
你邀请他来我们家,来到儿子身边
You invited him in our home, around our son!
我不知道…
I don't know...
我不知道你是谁
I don't know who you are.
我不知道我老公是谁
I don't know who my husband is!
我知道你生病
I know you sick.
但你必须离开
But you have to go.
但你必须离开
But you have to go.
你必须离开
You have to go.
你想告诉我吗
You want to tell me about it?
不
No.
你需要地方住吗
You need a place to stay?
我留着这里给有需要的朋友
I keep this for friends in need.
虽然很普通,但通常已经足够了
It's not much, but usually, it's enough.
你是哪里人 布朗兹维尔
-Where are you from? -Bronzeville.
不…我是说…
No...I mean...
亚美尼亚 好的…
-Armenia. -Right...
我的曾祖父在大屠♥杀♥开始前
My great-grandfather got the family out
救出了全家人
just before the genocide began.
他一直逃跑,直到逃到美国中部
He kept on running until he got to the middle of America.
一个叫凯宾斯基的人
A man by the name of Kempinski,
给他一份工作,在格林维尔的酒吧
he gave him a job in a bar over on Greenview.
学会当酒保,传授给我祖父
Learned how to barkeep, passed it on to my grandfather.
然后又将它们传给了我
And down they came to me.
「它们」?
'They'?
酒保技术和好心肠
Barkeeping and kindness.
谢谢
Thank you.
是你把毒品放进我的储物柜吗
You drop work in my locker?
是你把毒品放进我的储物柜吗
You put work in my locker?
钱在哪里…
Where the money at...
不,拜托,回家吧
No, come on. Get your a** home.
闭嘴,你想当帮派分子,对吧
Shut up! You want to be a gangster?
想当帮派分子,对吧
Want to be a gangster?
拿走你的东西 兄弟
-Take your s**t. -Bro.
兄弟,把我的东西…
Bro, give me my...
兄弟,你在做什么
Bro, what is you doing?
我想看你数钱
I want to see you count it now.
兄弟,住手
Bro, stop.
剂量与用药方法
普瑞诺马
提尔顿公园现场报道
Joining us live from Tilton Park,
她一直在附近调查民众反应
where she has been canvassing reactions from the neighbourhood.
安妮塔?
Anita?
庄,今晚这里很繁忙
Well, John, it's busy out here tonight.
街上人头涌涌
With so many out on the streets,
很难相信几小时前
it's hard to believe a woman was carjacked
有个女人在这里被劫车
in this very place only hours ago.
提尔顿公园附近的面包店员工说
Employees at a local bakery in Tilton Park
有位顾客走到外面
report that one of their customers stepped outside
查看对街的停车位
to check on her parking spot across the street,
结果也被劫了车
and was also carjacked.
谢谢,安妮塔
Thanks, Anita.
其他新闻,警方今天发出逮捕令
In other news, an arrest warrant has been issued today
涉嫌与杀害朱利尔瓦兹一案有关
in connection with the death of Jalil Watts,
他在周一遭到残忍♥殴打
who was brutally beaten Monday
就在布里奇波特的警♥察♥酒吧外
outside a police bar in Bridgeport.
州检察官办公室
剧集 | 61街(2022) | 导航列表