焦虑,不知道它会带来什么,
anxious about, what was going to bring,
突然间感觉就像一个天堂
suddenly just felt like like a paradise
充满了海洋生物。
of sea life.
在我的灵魂深处,
In my soul,
在我内心,这次经历是
inside of me, this experience is
一个巨大的、触动心灵的东西,
like a massive moving thing,
所以我不知道怎么说。
so I don’t know.
我觉得这次之后,
I feel like after this,
我对自己的信任达到了
I trust myself
前所未有的程度,
in a level that I never did
因为我知道我能熬过艰难困苦,
because I know that I can go through hardship
应对不适的情况,
and uncomfortable situations
比如两周的晕船,
like seasickness for two weeks
而且还能保持高昂的精神,
and still have like high spirits
不抱怨,因为我不能——
and not complain about it because I can’t–
当我周围有如此宏大的体验时,
like, how can I complain about something so small
我怎么能抱怨这么小的事情呢?
when I've experienced something so immense around me?
我看到了全新的自己。
I saw myself in a new light.
我从未有过这种经历,
I've never been in those kinds of experiences
让我真正看到自己有多坚强。
where I'm like, really able to see how strong I am.
不仅仅是身体上的坚强,
And not just strong physically,
还有精神和情感上的坚强。
but on the mental and emotional side too.
海洋,
The ocean,
地球,动物,风,太阳,
the earth, the animals, the wind, the sun,
这些才是真实的。
that's real.
你越是与自己和创造的能力
The more in tune you become
协调一致,
with yourself and your abilities to create
去创造生活,或者去想象,
a life or to imagine
让它成为现实,去显化,去
it become reality, to manifest, to
战胜恐惧,把恐惧放在一边,
to fight that fear, to put the fear aside,
然后真正去追求它,
and really go for it
你就会
越发与整体相连。
the more you become connected to the whole.
电影精选列表