what she was getting herself into
非凡的。
by making Mara Noka her new home.
我们已经航行了多少海里?
It's my co-captain.
Navigator
我们还得航行2200海里。
extraordinaire.
再稍微多一点!
How many nautical miles have we sailed?
我可以只做一个吗?就一个快的。
and we have to sail 2200.
Just a little bit more!
Can I just do one? One quick one.
走,直往下。
Go, straight down.
你其实看不太清楚。
You can't really see much.
哦,看看它!真漂亮。
Oh, look at it! So pretty.
晚安。
Good Night.
亲一下。
Mwah.
能够让自己远离陆地和喧嚣
Being able to remove yourself from the land and the buzz
以及人群和所有那些能量,
and the people and all that energy,
划到你的船上
and to row out to your boat
你就进入了属于自己的世界。
and you're in your own world.
你自己的小岛,在平静的海面上。
Your own small island in a calm sea.
这让当下变得更加真实
It makes the present way more present
不必同时与整个世界相连,
to not be connected to the whole world at the same time,
而只与自己相连
and just be connected to yourself
以及那一刻的自己。
and where you are in that moment.
这让我觉得能够
It makes me feel able to
放下戒备,放松下来,
just let my guard down and relax,
还有在海上那种脆弱感。
and that vulnerability of being out at sea, too.
并不是说我不对抗它。
It's not, like, I don't fight it.
这不会让我感到不舒服。
It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable.
这就是那种臣服的感觉。
It is that surrender thing.
能够让自己彻底放开
It's being able to just let myself go
不再设防或筑起高墙,
and not have a guard or a wall up,
我觉得我平时对人就是这样的
which I think I do around people
或者对噪音、动静和各种事物。
or around noises and movement and things.
那儿有一小块塑料!
It’s a little piece of plastic there!
大脑里会发生一些事
There's something that happens in the brain
当时间不存在时,就像“我很好!”
where when time doesn’t exist, it's like, ‘I'm good!’
我其实根本不知道今天是哪天
I didn't really know what day was ever
或者,你知道,
or, you know,
星期几或几点了。
what day of the week or what hour it was.
做任何事都没有紧迫感。
There's no rush in having to do anything.
我是那种在全球范围内行动很快的人
I'm someone that moves very quickly
而且我不知道自己是否还喜欢那个部分。
throughout the world,
我喜欢自己能有多高效。
and I don't know if I like that part of myself anymore.
但同时,
海洋也有某种召唤你去做的事,
I like how productive I can be.
那就是放慢脚步。
But then also, there's this thing that the ocean calls you to do,
花点时间。
and it's just to
我希望我们都能有更多空间去反思
take your time.
关于自然和环绕我们的广阔天地,
I wish that we all had more space to reflect
以及我们以复杂方式紧密相连的一切,
upon nature and the vastness that surrounds us,
以神秘又明显的方式,
and all the things that we're intricately connected to
因为我们彼此都需要对方,
in mysterious ways and in very obvious ways,
但我们太忙了,甚至都顾不上想这些,
because we all kind of need each other,
或者没有意愿去做。
but we're just too busy to even think about it
我不会说静止的日子让我感到平和
or have the desire to do it.
因为大西洋非常浩瀚
I wouldn't say that the still days made me feel peaceful
我知道横渡大西洋,
because Atlantic is massive
如果只是随波逐流,没有风,
and I know crossing the Atlantic,
需要90天甚至更久。
if were just floating around with no wind,
it's going to take 90 days or more.
所以,以一种非常奇怪的方式,
感觉很放松,因为
So it felt relaxing in a very strange way, because
如果你正准备跑一场马拉松,
而且十分钟之后就有一张长椅
if you're about to run a marathon
and there's a bench like after ten minutes
你坐下来,却没法完全放松,
and you sit down and you're not going to fully relax,
我的意思是,
能坐下休息一下挺好的,但是
I mean, it's nice that you can just sit down, but
你知道前方还有些什么。
you know what's ahead of you.
所以这是一种很有趣的感受。
So it's an interesting feeling.
在北大西洋 In the North Atlantic
风会来。
wind will come.
它会来。
It’ll come.
这会是可怕的风吗?
Is it going to be scary wind?
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don't think so.
但是,
But,
我们不会永远没有风,这是肯定的。
we won’t be out here with no wind forever, that's for sure.
我简直能看到我们正朝错误的方向漂去。
I can just see us floating the wrong way.
不!
No!
是啊,我们只是在侧向漂流。
Yeah, we're just drifting sideways.
我们想往这边走。
We’re wanting to go this way.
是啊。
Yeah.
我们现在就想往那边走。
We want that way now.
哦,我们在漂——
我们正朝那个方向漂吗?
Oh we’re drift— Are we drifting that way?
我们正朝那个方向漂。
We're drifting that way.
该死!
Fuck!
♪ 朝错误的方向漂……
– 漂走了! ♪
♪ Drifting the wrong way…
–Drifting away! ♪
那会不会让我们偏离航线几天左右?
Would that set us off, like, a few days or something?
不,我们没那么快。
No, we're not moving that fast.
从那边过来。
Coming from there.
它真♥他♥妈♥烦我。
It’s fucking with me.
你能感觉到吗?
– 是啊。
You feel it?
–Yeah.
呃!
Urgh!
我就像 I’m like
这就要发生了。
It’s going to happen.
这就要发生了。
It is going to happen.
我没法看你,但是。
I can't look at you, but.
对不起。我已经尽力了。
I'm sorry. I did my best.
哇哦。
Oh wow.
爱你,莉兹。
Love you, Liz.
爱你,莉兹!
Love you, Liz!
莉兹还不知道呢
Liz doesn’t know it yet
但她可是这部电影的主角。
but she's the protagonist of this movie.
♪ 我喜欢在海洋里唱歌♥!
♪ I love to sing in the ocean!
♪ 这儿没人能听见我!
♪ No one can hear me way out here!
♪ 我只是一个孤独的小水手…… ♪
♪ I'm just a lonely little sailor... ♪
我尽量不去想
I try not to think ever
实际的位置。
about actual position.
我们真的、真的、
真的处在荒无人烟的地方。
The fact that we're way, way, way in the middle of nowhere.
我尽量不去想水有多深,
I try not to think about the depth of the water,
只是因为他们向你展示了海洋的浩瀚力
量。
just because they show you the immense
我不会看全比例的地图,
power of the ocean.
因为那些东西太吓人了。
I don't look at maps full scale
because that shit’s scary.
但要观察水面,注视涟漪
But to see the surface and to watch the ripples
并观察波浪如何变化,
and watch how the waves change,
尤其是当风开始变大时。
especially as the wind starts to pick up.
所以你度过了一天平静的时光,
没有白浪翻滚,
So you have a nice calm day and there's no whitecaps,
而一旦你看到第一朵白浪,
那种变化的感觉,
and as soon as you see one, that feeling of change,
就非常明显了。
it's very apparent.
我觉得作为人类,
在我们拥有语言之前,还有
I think as humans, before we had speech, and
这种交流方式之前,一切都那么直观,
that form of communication, everything was so visual,
而我感觉海洋也是如此,
and that's how I feel like the ocean is,
它显而易见,就在你眼前,
it's obvious, it's right there in front of you,
同时也能理解它一直在流动。
and also the understanding that it's moving all the time.
这感觉就像生命一样。
It feels like life.
就像强烈的生命和我们所有人所体验的
能量流动,
Like intense life and the flow of energy that we all experience
通过人际关系,或者试图
through human relations or trying to
去寻找我们存在的意义。
to navigate our meaning.
这种能量的流动是不可阻挡的。
That flow of energy is, it's unstoppable.
而我们却试图阻止自己的,
And we try to stop our own,
电影精选列表