我觉得有时是自己的,有时是别人的,
I think sometimes or other people's,
但我们就是做不到。
but we can't.
不!
No!
那感觉有点像,
It was kind of like a feeling of,
哦,糟糕。现在开始了。
oh, shit. Now it starts.
我本来还希望不会这样,但
I was somehow hoping that it wouldn't, but
我知道那些东西迟早会坏掉。
I knew that stuff was going to break.
第七天,桁杆断了。
On day seven, the gaff broke.
这让玛拉·诺卡的主帆无法使用。
That makes the mainsail for the rig that Mara Noka has unusable.
真是彻底完蛋了。
It's pretty fucked.
主帆是专门为那个桁杆的长度改装的,
The mainsail was modified specifically for the length of that gaff,
所以需要把它延长,
so it needed to be extended
才能把帆重新拉起来。
to be able to pull the sail back up.
我完全不记得当时有那种感觉,
I don't remember feeling at all like,
“为什么?!”
“Why?!â€
我立刻就觉得,
Right away I felt like
有人一定会知道怎么解决这个问题。
someone was going to know how to solve this.
显然基亚娜,
Obviously Kiana,
会给我们布置任务,
and would give us the tasks to do,
但我从没怀疑过情况,
but I never doubted the situation,
也从未感到害怕。
never felt fearful.
我一直都在为此挣扎。
I was struggling with that the whole time.
我很感激,觉得它很美,也很奇妙。
I appreciate it, and I think it's beautiful and it's wonderful.
但总会有其他人陪伴在身边这一方面,
But there was always the aspect of having other people around,
而我开始独自航行的原因是,
and the reason I started sailing alone is
因为我对自己不够自信,
because of my insecurity of
担心自己做错事时会被别人看到,
being observed when I'm doing something wrong,
因为当你做错事时,
这一点会特别明显,
because it becomes very apparent when you do something wrong,
不管有没有人指出来。
whether somebody else is there to pointed out or not.
而且我还在不断学习。
And I'm still learning.
所以让别人依赖我,
So to have people relying on me
看着我,想知道我为什么、
怎么做、是什么,你知道,
and looking at me for
why or how or what, you know,
我对此没有任何经验,
I don’t have any practice in it,
而且这对我来说真的是全新的体验。
and it was just it was really new for me.
如何拍电影:
How to make a movie:
坐上一艘木船
Go out on a wooden boat
驶向大洋中♥央♥。
in the middle of the ocean.
等着。
Wait.
看看会发生什么。
See what happens.
打破这种节奏还挺有意思的
It's kind of fun to break this
我们在静修时那种轻松的节奏
relaxed rhythm we had at the retreat
加入一点新东西。
with a little bit of something.
是的,这绝对令人兴奋。
Yeah, this is definitely exciting.
船,船,船,船。
Ship, ship, ship, ship.
这是一艘帆船
This is sailing vessel
向你的左前方驶去。
to your forward port side.
你收到信♥号♥♥了吗?完毕。
Do you copy? Over.
帆船,游轮。请讲。
Sailing Vessel, Cruise Ship. Go ahead.
嗨,游轮。
Hi cruise ship.
我们正向东航向亚速尔群岛。
We are on our way to Azores with an east heading.
我想知道您能否给我,
I was wondering if you could give me,
呃,未来几天的天气预报。
uh, some weather forecast for the next couple of days.
是的。今天和明天的天气预报是:
Yeah. Weather forecast for
所以你可以期待西南风,
阵风最高达35节,
today and tomorrow.
这个区域的风力在35到40节之间,
So you can expect southwest winds with gusts up to 35,
还有大约三米高的浪,
35 to 40 knots in this area,
其次,
and also waves around three meters,
你也可以期待明天会有零星阵雨。
and second of all,
谢谢您,先生。
you can also expect some passing rain showers tomorrow as well.
好的。欢迎,祝您旅途愉快、平安。
Thank you sir.
是的!
Okay. Welcome, have a good, pleasant and safe voyage.
我们要遇到大风了!
Yeah!
很多风呢。这有点吓人!
We're going to get wind!
多少?
Lots of it. That's kind of scary!
40节,35到40节。
How much?
天哪。
40 knots, 35, 40 knots.
不过,嗯,只限明天一天,
Oh my God.
然后到了晚上就没了,阵风15节。
But, uh, only for the day tomorrow,
40节?
and then it goes away by nighttime, gusting 15.
我觉得我并不是特别兴奋。
40 knots?
是的,我有点害怕。
- 没有那段经历我也能过得很好。
I'm not extremely excited I would say.
就像,这是13节。
Yeah I’m a little afraid.
- I would be fine without that experience.
想象一下40节。就像,这可是,
Like, this is 13 knots.
那可就是一场风暴。
So imagine 40. Like it's,
那可就是一场狂风。
that's a storm.
我不知道,但我正在想象
Like that’s a gale.
如果我们把那个留着,
I don't know, but I'm imagining
它会把帆撕碎,
if we leave that up,
那个叉子也会……
it's going to rip the sail apart
我想我们最好还是把它收起来吧。
and that fork is going to...
是的,这说得通。
I think we're going to hopefully take it down.
Yeah, that makes sense.
嗯,基亚娜对此似乎并不太害怕。
Well, Kiana didn't seem too scared about it.
她很兴奋。
She was excited.
是啊。
Yeah.
她疯了。
She’s crazy.
你要出海了
You’re going out to sea
和一位不怕死的船长一起。
with a captain who’s not afraid of dying.
手拉手。
Hand over hand.
站着,不行。
Stand, no.
对。
Yes.
这有点吓人。
It’s a little intimidating.
离海洋这么近,感觉就像
Being so close to the ocean, it feels like
发生的一切都不是随机的,
everything that's happening is not happening randomly,
对自然元素保持谦卑这件事
and that whole thing of just being humble to the elements
也会让你更迷信
also makes you more superstitious
还会让你觉得 and makes you feel
云里的一点光亮或者别的什么
that whatever little sign of light in the clouds or whatever
大海带给你的美好体验,
你都值得拥有。
nice experience that the sea brings you, you deserve that.
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?!
别搞这些巫术!
Stop this witchcraft!
哥们儿,我好奇它是不是废弃的。
Dude, I wonder if it's abandoned.
呃,吹哨子还是,呃,喇叭!
Uh, whistle or, uh, the horn!
就在你旁边有个喇叭。
There's a horn right there next to you.
我只收到你那边的杂音。
I'm only getting static from your end.
你在外面吗?
Are you outside?
我觉得它废弃了。
I think it's abandoned.
但我们收不到无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥了!
But we got static on the radio!
这是真的。
That is true.
你看到有人用双筒望远镜了吗?
Do you see anyone with binoculars?
那真是太吓人了
It was so frightening
身处我们当时的那种状况,
to be in the conditions that we were in,
有那么大的浪,还刮着风,
with such swell and still with wind,
还有这种新发现的现实感
and this newfound sense of reality
他们经历的那些事
that what happened to them
也可能发生在我们身上,甚至更糟?
could happen to us, or worse?
如果你能到船头确认一下有没有生命迹
象,
If you can come to the bow for proof of life,
我不确定无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥还能不能用。
I'm not sure if radio signal is working.
哎呀,我们已经扬帆了,
Oh shit, we already jibed,
拜托你把帆收回来。
I need you to bring it around please.
你视频里收到干扰了吗?
Did you get that interference on video?
我不知道。
I don't know.
不过收到干扰真♥他♥妈♥奇怪。
That was fucking weird, though, to get the interference.
太奇怪了。
That's so weird.
那种感觉非常可怕
It was a very scary feeling
我们试着靠近,但浪太大根本靠不近。
and we tried to get close, but we couldn't really with the waves.
但离开船,我觉得那是最可怕的。
But leaving the boat, I think that was the most scary.
电影精选列表