Swim under there.
♪ 是的,确实,是的,确实
♪ Yes, Indeed, yes, indeed
♪ 你会再次拥有我的爱 ♪
♪ you will have my love again ♪
那么今天我们看到了什么?
So what did we see today?
我们看到了……
We saw...
我看到一个食品包装袋,
I saw a food wrapper,
还看到一些透明塑料,
and I saw some clear plastic
然后我看到,我想是一个小酸奶杯,
and then I saw, I think a little yogurt cup,
接着我又看到一个塑料瓶,
and then I saw a plastic bottle
实际上还有一个塑料杯。
and actually, there was a plastic cup too.
真是疯狂 It’s pretty wild
我们还是朝着那个方向走的
we still went that right direction
伴随着所有的漂流。
with all the drifting.
幽灵船在哪里?就在那里吗?
——那是之后……
Where was the ghost ship? That was here?
- That was after...
因为我记得你说过,
Because I remember you saying,
“看,我们做得挺好的。”
“Look, we're doing pretty well.â€
♪ 多米尼加巴恰塔 ♪
♪ Dominican Bachata ♪
哎,何塞!
Ay, José!
别这样!
Stop it!
他很厉害。
He's very skilled.
我只是在学巴恰塔。
I'm just learning the bachata.
太好了。
It’s so good.
太棒了。
So good.
好了。
All right.
该走了。
It's time.
快到了。
Almost there.
鲭鱼天空和海马尾
Mackerel skies and mare’s tails
让高大的船只降下低矮的风帆。
make tall ships carry low sails.
那么这意味着我们会有风吗?
So that means we're gonna have wind?
她真的管起我的事来了。
She really got up in my business.
宝贝,怎么了?
What's up baby?
哇——嗨,见到你真好。
Wha—
Hi, it's good to see you.
是啊。
Yeah.
把灯关掉,
Turn the light off,
她正试图走向灯光。
she’s trying to go to the light.
它是一种风暴燕鸥。
It is a storm petrel.
这大概表明是一个繁殖地
It would presumably indicate a breeding site
在附近区域,
in the general vicinity,
意思是——meaning…
我们快到陆地了。
——我们快到了。
We’re close to land.
- We're almost there.
咚——咚——咚。
Dun-dun-dun.
如果你正在做某件事或参与某种生活
If you're doing something or participating in a life
也许你不该做,或者本不该属于你,
that maybe you shouldn't be or is not meant for you,
会有很多负面情绪,
there's a lot of ill feelings,
抑郁,
depression,
愤怒、焦虑、挫败感,
anger, anxiety, frustration,
而且不一定是我们自身出了问题。
and it's not necessarily that there's something wrong with us.
并没有。
There's not.
感受平静或感觉正确。
Feeling peace or feeling right.
拥有那种完全的认知,知道自己正在做
Having that complete knowledge that you're doing
你需要做的事,真是不可思议,
what you need to be doing is really incredible,
而且我认为这涉及到信任,
and I think it involves trusting that,
因为要是整辈子都活在不舒服中,
那该多惨啊,
because how miserable would it be to
总觉得外面还有别的什么,
just live your entire life feeling uncomfortable,
但又害怕离开。
feeling like there's something else out there
也许是段感情、份工作或
but you're afraid to leave.
你的家乡。
Maybe a relationship or a job or
一种虚假的舒适感,
your home town.
因为未知的事物很可怕,
A false sense of comfort,
但现在已不再可怕了。
because the unknown is scary,
一旦你放下了它,一旦你投入其中,
but it's not scary anymore.
它就不再可怕了。
As soon as you let it go, as soon as you dive in,
我从未感到害怕。
it's not scary.
有时我会担心,但我从未感到害怕。
I never felt afraid.
仅仅因为你正在为自己的生命而奋斗,
Sometimes I felt worried, but I never felt afraid.
但以一种积极的方式,
Just because you're fighting for your life,
以一种内在的人类动物方式,
but in a positive way,
超越恐惧
in an intrinsic human animal way,
并明白恐惧并不是恐惧。
surpassing fear
这是一种对放弃所知之事的更多哀悼,
and understanding that fear is not fear.
以及一旦你这样做了,
It's a mourning more of the idea
就会有另一种全新的体验等着你,
of letting go of what you know, and
直到你再次感受到那种感觉,
that as soon as you do,
然后你就放手那个。
there's a whole other experience out there
我觉得这太重要了。
that you can experience until you feel that feeling again,
and then you let go of that one.
I think it's so important.
就相信你自己。
To just trust yourself.
一直如此。
All the time.
别浪费时间,你知道的。
Don't waste time, you know.
别把时间浪费在那些你认为应该做的事
情上,
Don't waste time on what you think should be,
而只去做那些你觉得应该做的事。
and just go for what you feel should be.
天哪!
Oh my God!
我父亲,他是个水手,
My father, who’s a sailor,
他曾经告诉我,他喜欢看
he told me once that he loves to watch
巨浪拍打海岸,以及那种冲击力,
the big waves crash onto shore and that impact,
于是我问他为什么。
and I asked him why.
他告诉我,那些海浪,
And he told me that those waves,
它们行经了那么远,而且
they travel so far, and
经历了那么多不同的事情,
才造就了它们现在的样子,
they've been through so many different things that
然后当它们冲上岸时,
make them into what they are,
整个旅程便结束了,
and then once they hit shore,
而那片海水里,有一种美丽,
that whole journey ends,
又带着几分残酷,
and there is just something beautiful
它能够移♥动♥,
and something kind of brutal in that water
能够改变自身。
having been able to move,
旅程结束了,
having been able to transform.
但随后,这些海水又回到了大海,
The journey ends
变成了另一种模样,
but then that water returns to the ocean
开始了另一段旅程,
and it becomes something else,
以另一种方式重新塑造自己。
and it goes on another journey
看到陆地时,我感到一丝兴奋,
and it transforms in another way.
但却完全不是我想象的那种感觉,
I felt slightly excited to see land,
完全不像我一周前预想的那样。
but not at all in the way
仿佛海洋、船只、航行,
that I would have imagined
突然间成了家,成了熟悉的天地,
one week into the journey at all.
成了舒适区,
Like it felt like the ocean, the boat, the sailing
于是再看陆地,竟觉得有些害怕。
was suddenly the home and the familiar world
我一点也不想踏上那片陆地。
and the comfort zone,
我内心有种……
and then looking at land seemed intimidating.
有点伤感,
I did not want at all to land there.
我们竟然身处这样一个神奇的空间里,
I was so kind of,
只是单纯地存在。
it was kind of sad
整个经历就像一堂美妙的课,
that we were in this magical container of like,
我们似乎不得不经历种种挑战,
just being in presence.
她刚刚去世。
——差点就到葡萄牙了。
This whole experience feels like this beautiful lesson,
是海洋带给我们的,
但又仿佛是海洋在注视着我们,
and it felt like we had to go through challenges
像是在说,我要来试试他们,
看看他们表现如何,
She just died.
- Almost made it to Portugal.
然后我们就挺过来了,
that the ocean brought to us, but almost as if
接着,回报就是满满的美丽,
the ocean was like looking at us
对我来说,仿佛进入了另一个维度,
and being like, I'm going to just
然后突然间,海洋,
test them out, see how they do,
and then we got through it
and then,
the reward was just so much beauty,
and to me, it felt like we went into another dimension,
and then suddenly the ocean
这个令人生畏的
being this intimidating
东西,你总是有点
thing that you always were slightly
电影精选列表