所以到底是什么事
So... what's this all about?
想吃点早餐吗
Wanna grab some breakfast?
我知道一个餐厅
I know a place.
在布莱顿海滩 对面是...
Brighton Beach, across from where they had the--
没错 我超爱那家
Exactly. I love that place.
顺便一提 刚才的表演很吓人
That was a very intimidating performance in there, by the way.
你喜欢我用钳子那招吗
You like that thing with the pliers?
我甚至想偷学
Might even steal it.
你爱吃俄式薄煎饼吗
You like blini?
爱吃
Love a blini.
好
Yeah.
来了 谢谢
There we go. Thank you.
跟踪器 - 藏在该死的毒品里
A tracker. - In the goddamn drugs.
应该立刻发现的
Should've caught that immediately.
到底是拉格朗日偷了毒品 还是...
So, did Lagrange even steal the drugs, or were--
我...
I--
你现在倒不在乎是谁偷的货了
So now you don't care who stole the shipment?
我认为只要那小子不声张就无所谓
I don't think it matters as long as the kid stays quiet.
你知道我们中的一人很可能最终会...
You do realize one of us, most likely, eventually...
是的 有可能 到时候再说...
Yeah. Probably. Cross that bridge...
但这小子确实命硬
If he can be killed.
是啊
Yeah. Well...
幸运的混小子
Lucky fucker.
这一晚上可真忙啊
Well, that was a night.
可不是
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
All right, then.
她是怎么说服你跟我合作的
So, what did she say to you to get you to work with me?
她说了什么 她有很多筹码
What'd she say? She had all the leverage.
她说我没得选
She said that I didn't have a choice.
好吧
All right.
“你接了活 你就做出了承诺 这份承诺代表一个人的品性”
"You take a job, you give your word, and that word's the measure of the man."
谁打给你的
Who called you?
什么
What?
在去琼那里时 在车里
In the car to June's.
谁打给你的 - 谁打给你的
Who called you? - Who called you?
是你的人吧
It was your guy.
我的人
My guy?
把你的号♥码给帕姆的人 你的人
The guy that Pam got your number from. Your guy.
那一定是她打给他的 - 那为什么打给我
So, she must have called him. - But then why call me?
谁打给...
Who called--
你是说地方检察官拿到了你的号♥码...
You're saying the DA got your number--
不可能
No.
可能
Yeah.
我们的上线是同一个人
We have the same guy?
我们的上线是同一个人
We both have the same guy.
可他为什么在意 清理现场而已
But why does he care? It's just a cleanup job.
他不在意 除非... - 除非他知道毒品的事
He doesn't. Unless-- - Unless he knew about the drugs.
那小子死了 没法送货 于是他打给我们
Kid's dead, can't make the drop, so he calls us.
一个一个打 但没人接听 - 于是他另外派一个人
One at a time, but nobody answers. - So, he sent someone else.
唐人街 - 看到那小子还活着
Chinatown. - Sees the kid's alive.
很难看不到 计划重启 - 只是
Hard to miss. The plan's back on track. - Except,
我们正赶去见迪米特里 - 他本可杀了我们 但...
we're on our way to Dimitri's-- - Who would have killed us, except--
我们没骗到迪米特里 他得到报信了
We didn't fool Dimitri. He was tipped off.
保镖没得到通知
Bodyguard didn't get the memo.
阿尔巴尼亚人没动手 因为...
The Albanians don't make a move because--
跟踪器根本没开 - 直到传呼机响
The tracker's not even on. - Until the page.
全都是设计好的 - 看来拉格朗日
It was all a setup. - It looks like Lagrange
想转移偷来的毒品
is trying to move the stolen drugs.
阿尔巴尼亚人跟拉格朗日开战
And the Albanians go to war with Lagrange,
没有竞争 - 城市瘫痪
no competition. - The city shuts down.
多人被捕 - 我认识个严打犯罪的检察官
People get arrested. - I know a DA who's tough on crime.
真正的贼来清场 - 能洗毒品的钱
...the real thief to clean up. - ...who can clean drug money.
好事即将发生
Great things to come.
难怪他们在房♥间里装监控
No wonder they wanted the cameras in the room.
他想知道都有谁知道
He wanted to know who knew.
但那小子把一场伏击变成了火拼
But the kid turns the ambush into a shoot-out.
我们本该背黑锅的 他没想到我们会让那小子进去
We were supposed to take the fall. He didn't think we'd send the kid in.
我们本来要被灭口的
We were getting cleaned.
他不会让我们活着离开的 - 没错
He's not gonna let us out of here alive. - Nope.
他们还真是要确保万无一失啊 不是吗
They're really not taking any chances, are they?
没错
No.
我还不知道你的名字呢
You know, I never did catch your name.
这样吧 如果我们闯过这关...
I tell you what, we survive this...
成交
Deal.
准备好了
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
好 - 好耶
Yeah. - Yeah.
好耶 - 好耶...
Yeah. - Yeah! Yeah!
我扶你
I got you.
该死
Fuck.