You're more than welcome to leave, sir. Your services are no longer required.
拜托
Come on.
你想玩什么把戏
What's the play here?
我不知道你在说什么 先生
I don't know what you're talking about, sir.
怎么了
What?
你确实查过...
You did check to see if--
好 我开免提了
Okay, you're on speaker.
喂 两位男士都在吗
Hello? Are the men there?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
对 他们都在 - 好极了
Yes, they're here. - Wonderful.
听着 我们显然有麻烦了 而且时间紧迫
Now then, we clearly have a situation here, and time's of the essence.
我就不拐弯抹角了
So, I'm not going to mince words.
我叫帕梅拉道威赫德瑞
My name is Pamela Dowd-Herdry.
这是我的酒店 全新开业的
This is my hotel. It's very new.
非常昂贵 我有明确且既定的利益
It's very expensive, and I have a clear,
要尽量减少和酒店相关的争议
vested interest in minimizing any sort of controversy associated with it.
我非常清楚建筑物能背负上什么样的污名
I am very aware of the stigma that can become attached to a building,
我不希望在我的酒店里 这位我非常敬仰
and I'm not interested in being the owner of a hotel where a district attorney,
非常信任的地方检察官被人发现
whom I greatly admire and whose work I believe in very much,
和一名死去的男妓在一起 - 他不是...
was found with a dead prostitute. - He wasn't--
话虽如此 我已经通过一位可信的朋友
So that being said, I have brought in someone I know
派出了一位我认识的人来处理这个麻烦
through a trusted friend to take care of this problem.
他是专家 是最厉害的
He is an expert. He is the very best there is.
简单来说 没有任何人能做他做的事
There is, quite simply, no one else out there who can do what he does.
谢谢你 帕姆
Thank you, Pam.
当然 我这位客人自己的利益也面临风险
Now, of course, my guest has her own interests at stake as well
她认为有必要确保这些利益得到保护
and feels the need to make sure those interests are protected,
所以她坚持要继续用她自己的平事人
which is why she has insisted on maintaining her own person
以确保搞定这个小麻烦
to ensure this little problem goes away.
因为我们陷入了僵局
And as we have reached an impasse
不知道谁的人更能胜任这项任务
as to whose man would be better suited to accomplish the task,
于是我们决定唯一的办法是你们二人合作
we have decided that the only course of action is for you both to work together
把这该死的烂摊子收拾好
to clean up this absolute fucking clusterfuck of a mess.
喂
Hello?
不要
No.
帕姆 我想和你谈谈
Pam, I'd like to have a word.
请...等等 - 不行...
Please, wait. Please. - No. No.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你在开玩笑吧 这是开玩笑
You're joking, right? This a joke.
你不能一走了之 - 我不是这么干活的
You can't just leave. - This is not how I work.
我怎么知道他信得过 我不... - 认识他
How do I know I can trust him? I don't-- - Know this guy.
当然 也许吧 或许他只是个蠢货
Well, sure, maybe. Or maybe he's just some knucklehead.
你不认识我 你怎么知道我信得过呢
You don't know me. How do you know you can trust me?
确实不认识 但我相信 把你的号♥码给我的那人 因为...
I don't, but I trust the man who gave me your number because--
小心点
Careful.
因为他的话向来很有价值 他说我可以相信你
Because when he says something, it has value, and he said I could trust you.
帕姆 我觉得这和我毫无关系 不是吗
Well, Pam, I don't see how that has anything to do with me, does it?
你在考验我的幽默感吗 这样是行不通的
Are you appealing to my sense of honor? Because that's not how this works.
我不是这么干活的
This is not how I work.
他说如果你接了活 你就做出了承诺
He said if you take the job, you give your word.
这份承诺代表一个人的品性
And that word's the measure of a man.
这样不行
Not like this.
你也被录下来了
You're on those tapes too.
就算不管我
Forget about me.
如果你...不把活干完 她掌握着你的监控录像呢
If you-- If you don't finish the job, she's got you on camera.
帕...
Pa--
我知道你能看见我
I know you can see me.
好吧
Fine.
我也有同感
The feeling's mutual.
好 那现在怎么办
Okay. So, now what?
我需要知道... - 首先我得...
Well, I need to know-- - Well, the first thing I need t--
我需要知道你今晚做的每一件事
I need to know everything you did tonight.
从什么时候起
Starting from when?
就从普通的一晚变成现在这样开始 坐
Starting from when things went from a normal night to this. Sit down.
好吧
All right.
我之前在几个街区之外参加活动
I was at an event a few blocks away.
结束后 我想喝一杯 我喜欢这里的酒吧
After it was over, I wanted a drink. I like the bar here.
我刚走进来
I had just walked in
正要去洗手间 这小子开始跟我搭话
and was headed for the ladies' room when this kid started talking to me.
他很风趣 魅力十足 显得和酒吧格格不入
He was funny, and he was charming, and he was so out of place.
我就说:“想开房♥吗 ”
And I just said, you know, "Do you wanna get a room?"
算是...半开玩笑半认真吧
It was a-- sort of a joke, sort of not.
他说“好啊”
He said, "Sure."
你之前从没见过他 - 没见过
And you never met him before? - No.
没有人看到你们在一起 - 没有人
No one saw you together? - No.
然后你们就上楼了
And then you came upstairs.
我不明白你为什么需要了解这些
I don't understand why you need to know all this.
因为我要知道能让他消失的信息
Because I need to know what I need to make disappear.
我们 - 什么
We. - What?
是我们要知道
We need to know.
你们就上楼了 - 我们喝酒 乱搞
So, you came upstairs. - We were drinking and fooling around--
打扰一下 你具体开房♥时间是
Excuse me. When exactly did you get the room?
上楼前 - 她上楼前
Before I came upstairs. - Before she came upstairs.
认识这小子前还是认识这小子后
Before you met the kid or after you met the kid?
认识这小子后 在我上楼前
After I met the kid. Before I came upstairs.
好 谢谢 我不知道 继续吧
Okay, thank you. I didn't know. Proceed.
你们喝酒 乱搞
So, you were drinking and fooling around.
你们讨论钱的事了吗 - 他不是男妓
Was there ever a discussion of money? - He's not a prostitute.
不是 嘿 我已经...天啊
No. Hey! I already-- God.
现在的状况已经够让人 羞愧难当 耻辱至极了
This is already fucking embarrassing and humiliating enough as it is.
我不明白我为什么 非要把所有问题回答两遍
I don't understand why I have to answer everything twice.
你不必所有问题都回答两遍
You don't have to answer everything twice.
有几个问题你可能必须要回答两遍
You might have to answer a few things twice.
老天 你能不能...
Jesus Christ, will you--
老天 我知道你们俩说过什么吗
Jesus Christ, do I know what the two of you have spoken about?
我不知道 我在努力跟上进度
No, I do not. I am trying to get up to speed.
所以你带这位20多岁 不是男妓的人来到你的房♥间
So you brought this 20-something non-prostitute up to your room.
你们开始喝酒 乱搞 然后...
You began drinking, fooling around, and...
他去了洗手间 然后出来
He goes into the bathroom, and he comes out,
开始在该死的床上跳
he starts jumping up on the fucking bed,
向后摔倒在该死的酒吧推车上 一命呜呼
and he falls backwards onto the fucking bar cart, and fucking drops dead.
今晚会不会有人 因为没收到你的消息而担心
Is there anyone who might be concerned they haven't heard from you tonight?
你要清洗一下
Gonna get cleaned up.
拿好自己的东西离开
Gonna take your things, and you're gonna leave.
我浑身都是血
I'm covered in blood.
你要回家去见家人
You're gonna go home, and you're gonna see your family,
装作无事发生
act like nothing ever happened.
怎么了
What?
你会不会碰巧有...
Did you by chance--
所以你会保持联♥系♥ 以协调...
So, you'll be in touch to coordinate the--
别担心 会有那么一天的 但不是现在
Don't worry about it. That time will come, but not now.
他到底会怎么样
And what exactly will happen to him?
谁
To who?
好吧
Right.
好
Okay.
嗨 宝贝 你吃饭了吗
Hey, sweetie, did you eat?
我在回家路上了 我可以买♥♥点外卖♥♥
I'm on my way home. I can pick up some food.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我其实是在给你一个机会
You know, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt,
让你在无人监督的情况下清理现场
letting you clean up unsupervised.
无人监督 天啊 我真荣幸
Unsupervised? Wow, that's an honor.
我觉得你根本误解了
I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding
这里的情况
of what is happening here.
是吗 - 是
Do I? - Yes.
我想把活干完就回家
I wanna finish the job and go home.
这就是根本误解之所在
And that is where there is a fundamental misunderstanding.
请赐教
Enlighten me.
你的工作是确保
Well, your job is to make sure that
你身后那一片狼藉 不会被追查到你的客户身上
that mess behind you cannot be traced back to your client,
为此 你必须确保这一团糟完全消失
and to do that, you have to make sure that that mess disappears completely.
仿佛从未发生 难啊