You won't have to worry about that.
我很快回来
I'll be two seconds.
你真好笑 - 什么 不...我不会逃跑的
You're hilarious. - What? No, no. I won't run.
那样的话... - 不 真的 我会走进去
Well, in that case... - No, seriously. I can just go in.
拿到传呼机 没事的
I'll get the pager. It'll be fine.
好吗 我保证 我不会...怎么了
All right? I promise. I'm not gonna-- What?
那是...
Is that...
克罗地亚人
Croatian.
你们为什么这样彼此对视
Why you both looking at each other like that?
格瓦纳斯那活是你干的 对不对
You did that thing down in Gowanus, didn't you?
不对 为什么这么说
No. Why would you say that?
我还想他为什么不给我打电♥话♥ 然后我听说
I wondered why he didn't call me. And when I heard
当时的情况有多糟 - 不 那不算糟
what a shit show that was-- - No, that wasn't a shit show.
所以格瓦纳斯是你干的
So you did do Gowanus?
什么情况
What is happening?
不过我不知道尸体的下场
Not sure what happened to the body though.
你记得布朗克斯证物仓库爆♥炸♥事件吗
You know that explosion at the evidence warehouse in the Bronx?
开玩笑吧 你干的
You're kidding. That was you?
对
Yeah.
那是10月的事
That was in October.
你当时在琼那里康复 - 对
You were recovering at June's. - Yeah.
该死 她今晚警告我了
Shit. She tried to warn me tonight.
说社会上有些人 如果看到我们在...
She said there were people out there who, if they saw us t--
我们得去拿传呼机 我们为什么不能进去拿
We need to get the pager. Why can't we just go in and get the pager?
因为我们不能去 - 为什么
Because we can't. - Why not?
是因为毒品吗 怕他们搜身
Is it 'cause of the drugs? In case they're searching people?
你们中一人可以守着毒品在车里等
'Cause one of you guys could just wait in here with the drugs.
我可不会让他看着毒品 - 我不会离开他
I'm not leaving him with all the drugs. - I'm not leaving him.
你们不信任自己的搭档
You don't trust your own partner?
在哪
Where is it?
什么 - 传呼机
What? - The pager.
在...
It's at the--
不行 我不说
No. I'm not telling.
别胡来 小子
No fucking around, kid.
传呼机在哪 - 告诉我到底怎么回事
Where is the pager? - Tell me what's going on.
不 传呼机在哪 - 为什么不说
No. Where's the pager? - Why can't you tell me?
不能说 - 为什么
We can't. - Why not?
因为不能说 - 为什么
Because we can't. - Why?
因为我们... - 因为我们不是搭档
Because we-- - 'Cause we're not partners.
什么
What?
干我们这行对保密有着很高的要求
There is an expectation of discretion in our line of work.
近乎于隐修制度
A kind of monasticism.
至少他们是这么教我的
At least the way I learned it.
我也一样
Same.
当有人雇我们出手做事
When you hire someone to do what we do,
当然希望找个独狼
you want someone who works alone.
没有联♥系♥ 没有利益冲突
No connections. No conflicting loyalties.
唯一得到信任的方法是谁都不信任
It's the only way you can be trusted, is to trust no one.
但后面那栋楼里有一个非常可怕
But in that building back there is a very scary,
非常暴♥力♥的人 原来我们俩都曾为他干过活
very violent man who, it turns out, we have both worked for in the past.
如果他看到我们在一起... - 即使他稍有怀疑
And if he saw us together-- - If he even suspected
我知道他知道些什么
I knew what he knew...
而我知道他知道些什么
And I knew what he knew.
那他会毫不犹豫 立刻派人把我们全杀了
Then he would, without hesitation, have us killed immediately.
或亲手杀了我们
Or he'd kill us himself.
所以你们是秘密搭档
So you're secret partners?
我们不是秘密搭档 - 我们不是搭档 天啊
We're not secret partners. - We're not partners. Jesus Christ.
好 这么办吧
All right. Here's what gonna happen.
我们把毒品带在身边
We keep the drugs with us.
全都进去
And we all go in.
谁也不要离开谁的视线
No one leaves anyone's sight.
你去拿该死的传呼机
And you get that goddamn pager.
我就负责祈祷 希望迪米特里 不会看到你跟我在一起
I'm going to pray to Christ that Dimitri doesn't see you and me together.
真是最蠢 最危险的计划
Dumbest, most dangerous plan.
你们真的不是搭档
Are you really not partners?
梯子真凉
The ladder's really cold.
什么
What?
梯子真凉
The ladder's really cold.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是迭戈的朋友 他给我留了个东西
I'm friends with Diego, and he left something for me.
什么 - 是传呼机
What? - He left a pager.
迭戈给我留了个传呼机 绿色的
Diego, he left a pager for me. It's a green pager.
没问题 哥们 - 好 谢谢
Got you, man. - Okay. Thank you.
不对...是传呼机 就在那里呢
No, no, no. It's a pager. It's right there.
你能...
Can you--
你到酒吧后面去干什么
What are you doing behind the bar?
什么也没干 - 你到酒吧后面去干什么
I wasn't doing anything. - What are you doing behind the bar?
我只是跟那个人说话 放开我
I was just talking to that guy over there. No.
好...
Okay, okay.
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿...
Hey, hey, hey!
不 兄弟们 不要 大家都冷静点
No, boys, no! Everyone, calm down!
迪米特里 怎么回事
What's going on here, Dimitri?
这个混♥蛋♥是谁 - 你又是谁
Who the fuck is this asshole? - Who the fuck are you?
兄弟们...没事
Boys, boys, it's fine.
大家都冷静点 把枪都给我
Everyone, calm down. Give me those.
枪只是为结婚派对助兴的
Guns are only for the wedding party.
对不起 宝贝 真对不起
I'm sorry, baby. Please, I'm sorry...
我会摆平的
...I'll fix it.
各位 没事了
Everyone, it's okay.
他们都是朋友
They are friends.
是的
Yeah.
你们俩都过来
Come here, both of you.
来
Come here.
请播放音乐
Start the music, please.
嘿
Hey.
你们突然闯到我女儿的婚礼上 还拔枪
You crash my daughter's wedding and then you pull out guns, huh?
我是来致敬的
I came to pay my respects.
等等 迪米特里 你认识这个混♥蛋♥
Wait, Dimitri, you know this asshole?
信不信由你 你们俩提供的服务 没有什么不同
Believe it or not, you two offer not dissimilar services.
恕我直言 迪米特里 我深表怀疑
With all due respect, Dimitri, I highly doubt that.
如果再让我看见你 臭小子
And if I ever see you again, bucko...
嘿
Hey!
走吧
Let's go!
好了...
All right, all right, all right.
嘿 别管他了 留下来喝一杯
Hey, leave him. Stay. Have a drink.
我有活 - 明白了
I got a job to do. - I see.
专业人士
The professional.
独狼
The lone wolf.
抱歉 多有打扰
Sorry for the disturbance.
恭喜你女儿结婚
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding.
宝贝
Sweetie.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
过来 嘿
Come here. Hey.
他们是哥们
Buddies...
嘿
Hey!
看吧