See?
我都说了我不会逃跑
I told you I wasn't gonna run.
还没收到地址
There's no address yet.
我们还有点时间
We still got some time.
我也想把这活干完
I wanna finish the job too.
起来吧
Come on.
你吃东西的时候能闭着嘴嚼吗
Would you shut your mouth when you chew?
好
Okay.
嘿 你们是怎么开始做这一行的
Hey, how do you even start doing something like this?
就是...你们做的事
Like what-- you know, what you guys do.
你觉得我们做什么事
What is it you think we do?
平事 对吗
Well, you fix things, right?
如果有事或者有人...
Like, if something's messed up or, like, if someone, like,
出了乱子 你们出手摆平 对吗
messes up, you, like, make it okay, right?
差不多吧
More or less.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
你们不能合作真是太可惜了
Too bad you both can't work together.
你们的工作一定很孤独
Like, what you do must be really lonely.
我要撒尿
I'm gonna pee.
看来拉格朗日在迪米特里身边 安插了卧底 或者迭戈想两边通吃
So, Lagrange has a mole with Dimitri, or Diego is playing both sides somehow.
你还在琢磨阴谋论呢 - 迭戈的妈死了就是胡扯
You still on this conspiracy thing? - Diego's dead mom was a bullshit story.
他们要陷害这小子 但为什么呢 还有拉格朗日怎么拿到货
They're setting the kid up. But why? And how did Lagrange get that shipment?
这重要吗
What does it matter?
你不好奇 - 并不影响我做该做的事啊
You're not curious? - Doesn't change the job.
所以你不好奇
So you're not curious?
这确实是有价值的情报
Would be a valuable piece of intel.
我们必须想好怎么处理 我们俩都只能知道一部分信息
We'd have to figure out how to play it. We both can't know everything.
好 之后我们其中一人去送货
Okay. Then one of us would make the drop.
然后也许能弄清到底是怎么回事
Then maybe we figure out what the fuck's going on.
前提是我们拿到地址
If we get the address.
如果我们拿到地址 我们中的一人就去送货
If we get the address, one of us makes the drop.
不行
No.
必须是他送
He has to do it.
什么 你...不行...
What? You-- No, no, no.
他可能会逃跑 可能会招供 这小子有太多变数了
He could run. He could talk. There's too many variables with that kid.
必须是他送
He has to do it.
我不懂
I'm not following.
有时做事要顺其自然
Sometimes the job takes care of itself.
你是想让那小子进去挨枪子
So the kid walks in and he gets shot?
因为你不想送货
Because you don't wanna do it?
我不做任何非必要的事 尤其是挨枪子
I don't do anything I don't have to. Especially not that.
还是说你变怂了
Or you've lost your nerve.
这小子如果不回家 会有人找他
I mean, this kid doesn't come home, people are gonna look for him.
这样他们就会找到他
This way, they find him.
不...我懂
No, no. I get it.
你可以让他活命的
You could just let him live.
假设你错了
Let's say you're wrong.
小子送完货 活着走出来
The kid makes the drop, and he walks out alive.
然后...
Then...
你知道行刑队里为什么有多个枪手吗
You know why they have multiple shooters on a firing squad?
知道
I do.
所以...
So...
我不是提要求 不需要你帮忙 - 我知道...
I'm not asking. I don't need your help. - I know y--
我...主动想帮忙
I'm-- I'm offering.
为什么 好说我廉颇老矣
Why? So you can say I lost my edge?
跟谁说
To who?
我是说我明白...
I'm saying that I unders--
我知道...做那种事的感受
I know what-- what that feels-- doing that.
也许这样能...
So maybe this way it would...
减轻一些...
be a little less...
对
yeah.
你认识吗
You know it?
响了吗
Did it go off?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
天啊 我以为我们死定了
Oh, my God. I thought we were dead.
天啊 谢谢...
Oh, my God. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢...
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
现在怎么办
Now what?
你进去
Now you go in.
你们不来
You guys aren't coming?
你接的活 你得自己干完
You took the job. Now you gotta finish it.
对
Right.
你们会等我吗
Are you guys gonna wait for me?
好
All right.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
(止痛药)
确实可以顺其自然
It could take care of itself.
管他呢
Fuck it.
这是... - 阿尔巴尼亚人
Is that the-- - The Albanians.
该死
Fuck!
见鬼
Fuck!
快开...
Go, go, go!
你们不是独狼 你们是好哥们
You are not wolves! You are buddies!
三 二...
Three, two...
全死光了吗
Is everybody dead?
妈呀 我的老天 搞什么
Oh, my God. Jesus Christ. What the fuck?
发生什么了
What happened?
我走进仓库 心里想
So, I'm walking up to the warehouse, and I'm thinking to myself,
“真可怕”
like, "This is really scary."
但我觉得我能做到 因为你们
But I was thinking that I could do it, 'cause you guys
给了我自信 我觉得我能搞定
gave me confidence, and I thought that I could do it.
天啊 打住 别说了...不重要
Oh, my God. Stop, stop. Stop. Doesn't matter.
该死 现在怎么办
Fuck. Now what?
把活干完
Finish the job.
什么
What?
你是来送毒品的 送吧
You came here to drop off the drugs. Do it.
我怎么...就随便放
How am I supposed to-- What, I just put 'em anywhere?
你想讲个什么故事
What story are you trying to tell?
我很确定这人是这几位的上级
I'm pretty sure that this guy over here was in charge of these guys...
也许让他拿着这个
so maybe he had this one.
我知道的 好
I know. Yeah.
要不就让这个人...
And let's say this guy, maybe he...
...想逃走 他根本不想来的
...trying to get away, you know. He didn't even wanna be here.
这样看起来更逼真
Looks more realistic.
走吧 最好在天亮前离开这里
Let's go. You don't wanna be here when the sun comes up.
能开车送我回家吗
Could I get a ride home?
搭地铁吧
Take the subway.
拜托啦
Please.
我们都得搭地铁
We're all taking the subway.
你把血弄到毛衣上了
You got blood on your sweater.
王八蛋
Fucker.
我才不在乎你是死是活呢
I didn't care.
我们怎么跟我爸说
What are we gonna tell my dad?
今晚没什么特别的
That nothing unusual happened tonight,
如果你们有谁的口径不统一
and if either of you were to say anything differently,
我们就抛硬币决定谁来杀你
we're gonna flip a coin to see who's gonna kill you
谁来杀你♥爸♥
and who's gonna kill your dad.
很高兴认识你们
Was nice to meet you guys.
你从没见过我们
You never met us.
对
Right.
嗨 爸 这两位有事要跟你说
Hey, Dad. These guys need to talk to you about something.
弗兰克在拍一部电影 叫《满洲候选人》
So, Frank is doing this movie, Manchurian Candidate.
他耍大牌是出了名的 每一幕只拍一条
He's notorious for just doing one take.
导演说:“完美 再来一条”
And the director, he says, "That was perfect. Let's do one more."
弗兰克说:“我告诉你
Frank says, "I'll tell you what,
如果拍得完美 你为什么不用两次 ”
if it's so perfect, why don't you print it twice?"
喜欢喝黑咖啡吗
You like it black?
黑咖啡就好
Black's fine.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 回去 快点
Hey. Get back. Come on.
小家伙 听话
Little. Come on.