你是说他就像服用了一种魔法毒品
You're saying it's like he took some kind of a magic drug?
有多少... - 让心跳变得极慢
So, how many-- - Makes your heartbeat so slow that...
你这里到底有多少小丑来过
How many clowns you got running through this joint?
现在真不是说这个的时候
Now is-- It's really not the time.
你为什么不接我电♥话♥ - 好了 你们俩都给我出去 立刻
Why didn't you pick up when I called? - Okay, both of you out. Now.
出去
Out.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我有过怀疑
I had my suspicions.
是
Yeah.
从没见过谁 也没听说过什么 所以我就没问
Never saw anyone, never heard anything, so I didn't ask.
如果这样能安慰到你...她确实是最厉害的
If it makes you feel any better, she is the best.
当然
Sure.
我的第一个“救命人” 我当时找他取身体侧面的一颗子弹
My first guy, I came in to get a bullet pulled out of my side,
他想给我做全麻
and he wants to put me under.
我说“绝对不行”
I said, "Fuck no."
结果发现
Come to find out,
他不问就偷病人的肾
he's taking people's kidneys without asking them.
人们醒过来会想
People are waking up and thinking,
“嘿 取一颗子弹的伤疤还真大”
"Hey, that's a big scar for getting a bullet pulled."
她救过我的命
She saved my life.
不奇怪
No kidding.
对 是弹片 离我的脊椎只差3厘米
Yeah. Shrapnel, inch away from my spine.
在地下室里康复了两周
Spent two weeks in the basement recovering.
10月的事
Back in October?
差不多 你怎么知道
Maybe. How would you know that?
我当时在这里
I was here.
拜托
Come on.
我还奇怪她为什么不让我靠近酒窖
I was wondering why she didn't let me near the cellar.
她是最厉害的 - 没错
She is the best. - She is.
我可能早就知道她不是我独家的
I guess I knew it wasn't exclusive.
真巧啊 - 可不是
What are the odds? - Right?
我们俩都和同一个唐人街的医生上♥床♥
Both of us sleeping with the same Chinatown doctor.
原来你们...没有...
Were you-- you two not--
拦住他啊
Stop him!
在那里向右...
Go right at the--
走那个... - 我知道
Take the-- - I know.
你好
Hello.
给我回来
Come back here!
别跑了
Stop running!
该死
Shit.
该死
Fuck!
上车
Get in the car.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 干什么呢
Hey, asshole! What are you doing?
快点
Come on.
你们是谁啊
Who are you guys?
不行
No!
拜托 我们只需要... - 不行
Come on. We just need to-- - No!
嘿 笨蛋们
Hey! Dum-dums!
接住
Catch.
大粒的每两小时吃两片
Take two of the big ones every couple of hours
小粒的每六小时吃一片 大量喝水
and one of the small ones every six. And lots of water.
还有 我没跟他上♥床♥ 他只是在逗你
Also, I'm not sleeping with him. He's just fucking with you.
对 我逗你呢
Yeah. I was just fucking with you.
不行
No.
拜托 你一定有地方住 - 也许有
Come on. You got a place. - Maybe I do.
你肯定有
Of course you do.
省省吧
Knock it off!
知道你的语气像什么吗 - 什么
You know what you sound like? - What?
像有地方住的人
You sound like a guy who's got a place.
你有地方住 我们去你那里吧
You got a place. Let's go to your place.
不能去我那里 - 为什么
We're not going to my place. - Why not?
这就是有地方住的意义啊
That's the point of having a place.
没错
Exactly.
好
Okay.
搞什么 - 把衣服穿上
What the fuck? - Get dressed.
下车
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
以便所有来到基♥督♥身边的人 都能进入他的王国
So that all those who come to Christ may enter into his kingdom.
来个房♥间
Need a room.
爱巢 阿♥拉♥伯之夜还是草原游猎 - 你说什么
Love Nest, Arabian Nights, or Safari? - Excuse me?
爱巢 阿♥拉♥伯之夜还是草原游猎
Love Nest, Arabian Nights, or Safari?
爱巢和阿♥拉♥伯之夜三小时起步
Love Nest, Arabian Nights are three minimum.
草原游猎可以按小时计费
Safari I can do by the hour.
进入上帝的家族并得到圣化
Into the family of God and are sanctified.
他不是男妓
He's not a prostitute.
坐下
Sit down.
你打算怎么办
So, how do you wanna do this?
因为我从来没处理过这种...
'Cause I've never really done it like this be--
我想我可以打头阵 然后...
I mean, I could start, I guess, and then--
然后我适时插手 - 行 要不还是你先来 然后...
Then I just jump in when it feels right. - Yeah. Unless you wanna start and then--
不 你来...你行的 我按你的眼色行事
No, you go. You go. You got this. I'll just follow your lead.
好
Okay.
哪... - 那么...
Where-- - So--
你从哪里弄来的毒品
Where'd you get the drugs?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好吧
Okay.
你从哪里弄来的毒品 - 不知道
Where'd you get the drugs? - I don't know.
我不知道什么毒品
I don't know anything about any drugs.
你从哪里弄来的毒品 - 我不...
Where did you get the drugs? - I don't--
快说 混♥蛋♥
Talk, asshole.
把剩下的毒品给他看
Show him the rest.
快啊
Come on.
如何
Huh?
快说
Now.
这些不是我的
Those aren't mine.
我们能到走廊聊两句吗
Can I talk to you in the hall, just for a minute?
你以为自己在干吗
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
你同一个问题问了三次 我以为会...
You asked the same thing three times. I thought this could--
他本来不知道我们有毒品 他慌了 我们有筹码的
He didn't know we had the drugs. He was panicked. We had leverage.
他没慌 他根本没打算招供
He wasn't panicked. He wasn't gonna say anything.
你并不确定 - 你打算问几次
You don't know that. - How many times were you gonna ask?
10次 20...嘿
Ten times? Twenty time-- Hey!
干这个要讲究艺术 你可能没意识到
You know, there's an art to this you may not realize.
什么 反复重复同样的话的艺术吗
What, the art of saying the same thing over and over?
好 那看看你的手段吧 - 我不会展示给你看的
Okay. Well, let's see your technique. - I'm not gonna show you my technique.
因为你没什么手段 - 才不是
Because you don't have a technique. - No.
不是吗 那为什么
No? Then why?
因为你会偷学
Because you'll steal it.
我会偷学 你觉得我会偷学 - 你看 又重复了
I'll steal it? You think I'll steal it? - There you go, repeating again.
你根本没手段
You don't have a technique.
我有 而且我的手段要比
I do, and it involves a little bit more
反复重复同样的话要高明一些
than saying the same thing over and over again.
我都向你展示了行李车的那招
I showed you my luggage cart trick.
不是你展示的 是我看见的 - 对 但你喜欢 你以后会用
You didn't show me. I saw it. - Yeah, but you liked it. You'll use it.
也许吧 - 得了 承认吧 超酷的
Maybe. - Come on. Admit it. It was cool.
好吧 行 超酷 - 对 超酷
Okay, fine. It was very cool. - Yeah, it's cool.
所以接下来怎么办
So, what's the next move here?
我们就不能直接开工吗
Can't we just get to it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不想待在这里
Like, I don't wanna be here.
你想家了
You miss your place?
我觉得光在这里站着 都要得梅毒了 我们开工吧
I feel like I'm getting syphilis just standing here. Let's just get to it.
真的 - 为什么不呢
Really? - Why not?
开工吧 - 太好了
Let's get to it. - Great.
你从哪里弄来的毒品
Where'd you get the fucking drugs?
混♥蛋♥ 哪里弄来的毒品 - 拉格朗日
...the fucking drugs, you asshole? - Lagrange!
他们管他叫拉格朗日
They call him Lagrange!
拉格朗日
Lagrange?
他怎么了 - 是他的...或曾经是...那些毒品
What about him? - They're his-- or they were-- the drugs.