As if it never happened. Difficult.
也许你觉得难 - 与此无关
For you, maybe. - Well, that's irrelevant.
因为我的工作是确保你做好你的工作
Because my job is to make sure that you do your job
好让这一片狼藉不会被追查到这家酒店
so that that mess cannot be traced back to this hotel.
没那么难吧
Less difficult.
所以你就打算坐在那儿喝汽水
So, you're just gonna sit there and slurp your soda?
我打算...
I'm going to...
监督
supervise.
去你的
Fuck you.
什么都别碰
Just don't touch anything.
你这样会把血弄到毛衣上
You're gonna get blood on your sweater.
我不会把血弄到毛衣上
I won't get blood on my sweater.
谢了
Thanks.
抛尸 干完活 监督
Dump the body. Finish the job. Supervise.
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
我叫你什么都别碰的
I told you not to touch anything.
见鬼了
Oh, shit.
今晚将会很漫长
It's gonna be a long fucking night.
等等...我不明白
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, I don't understand.
你们为什么不能顺手把毒品也扔了
Why can't you simply dispose of the drugs as well?
警♥察♥在公园发现个死小子... - 这小子没理由...
Cops find a dead kid in the park... - There's zero reason why a kid...
吸毒过量... - 带着这么多货...
...overdosed... - ...like that would be walking around...
他们会提问的 - 到处逛...
...they're asking questions. - ...with this much product...
所以可能是偷来的
which means it's probably stolen.
毒品真正的主人会来找的 以我的经验来看
So, whoever it does belong to will be looking for it. In my experience,
你可不希望那种人找到你的酒店来
it's not the kind of people you want knocking on the door of your hotel!
我完全没听懂你们俩的话
I have no clue what either one of you just said.
我认为毒品的主人会想知道毒品的下落
It strikes me that whoever those belong to is going to wonder what happened to them.
不管是谁 我不希望此人出现在这里
I don't want whoever that is showing up here,
我当然也不想担上
and I certainly don't want to take responsibility
把这些货扔进河里或上交♥警♥方的责任
for throwing their product into the river or turning it over to the police.
所以你们接下来这么办
So this is what you'll do.
查清楚这些毒品是谁的
You'll find out who those drugs belong to,
然后物归原主
and you'll return them.
不行 - 听着 帕姆 这没...
No. - Look, Pam, it's not--
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
里面可能会有跟踪器 - 跟踪器
Could've been a tracker in there. - Tracker.
如果有 对方难道不会已经找上门...
You don't think they'd already be here if there was a--
我们到底该怎么弄清楚这货属于谁
How the hell are we gonna figure out who this belongs to?
先处理尸体 再说毒品
Body first, then the drugs.
听着 如果我是你 我会... - 你不是
Listen, if I were you, I'd-- - You're not.
嘿 我可不想折腾一整晚
Hey, I don't want this to take all night.
不会的
It won't.
那好...
Okay then, so--
你现在想参与了 去你的吧
Now you wanna get involved? Fuck you.
嘿 你想帮忙
Hey, you wanna help?
不如给你的老板打电♥话♥ 叫她把停车场清空吧
Why don't you call your boss and have her clear out the parking garage?
我们好把尸体裹在防水布里运下去
We can take the body down in the tarp.
你开玩笑吧
You're joking.
你反正还得删除监控 没人能看到的
You have to clean the surveillance anyway. No one's gonna see it.
我懂了
I get it.
什么 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
你真走运 幸好我在 否则你就被抓了
Just lucky for you, I'm here, otherwise you're caught.
我懂 - 我是想节省时间
I get it. - I'm trying to save time.
没事 你不必解释
No, it's okay. You don't have to explain.
你搞不定 我会帮你的
You can't do it. I'm gonna help you out.
我能搞定 - 真的
I can do it. - Really?
真的 - 那就搞吧
Yeah, really. - So do it.
也许我还不想让你看到我怎么搞呢
Maybe I don't want you to see how I do it.
随你吧
Whatever you say.
嘿 听着 别给你的老板打电♥话♥ 别打
Hey, you know what? Don't call your boss. Don't call.
见鬼去吧 我根本不需要你帮忙
Fuck it. Like I need your fucking help.
好 我来搞定
Okay, I'll fucking do it.
这个办法还不错嘛
Well, that's one way to do it.
看着像行李车上运了一具尸体
Looks like a dead body on a luggage cart.
我还没完工呢
I'm not finished yet.
给你上一课
Here's a lesson.
你不必帮忙 我不需要你帮忙
You don't have to help. I don't need you to help...
但如果你出手 活就会干得快些
but if you do, it'll go faster.
我看热闹看得正高兴呢
I am enjoying the show.
谢了
Thanks.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
混♥蛋♥ - 蠢货
Dick. - Putz.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
停车场采用另一套安保系统
The parking garage is on a different security system.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我只是想看老头子会怎么做
I just wanted to see how an old man would do it,
但我会替你保密的
but your secret's safe with me.
是那根红线
It's the red one.
什么情况
What?
这样应该给你多争取了五分钟
That should buy you an extra five.
我不需要这多余的五分钟
I don't need an extra fucking five.
我有门卡
I have a fob.
我有门卡
I have a fob.
你别插手就好
Just don't interfere.
交通锥卡门这种老办法
The old cone in the gate?
又一个商业秘密
Another trade secret?
我们删掉监控录像就走吧
Let's wipe the tapes and go.
不行 - 不行
No. - No?
虽然我很好奇
Although I am curious to see
想看你接下来没有我 会怎么处理下一个棘手问题
how you would've navigated this next situation without me,
但恐怕我必须独自行事
I'm afraid I have to do this one alone.
你说什么 - 我会删除监控录像
Excuse me? - I will wipe the tapes.
只是不能让你看 - 好了 合作是互相的
I just can't let you watch. - Yeah. This is a two-way street.
我得到了具体的指令 要确保不能让你看到录像的内容
I was told specifically to make sure you do not see this.
谁的指令 你的老板
By who? Your boss?
她不希望你去后面
She doesn't want you back there.
全新的豪华酒店里装隐藏摄像头
You got hidden cameras in a brand-new, luxury hotel.
你们在这里搞什么阴谋
What kind of a scam are you running here?
你不能到后面去 - 是吗 为什么
You're not going back there. - Really? Why?
你在隐藏什么 你到底是谁
What are you hiding? Who are you exactly?
我是谁 你管我是谁 你是谁
Who am I? Fuck you, who am I. Who are you?
老行李工 老清洁工 - 对
Some old bagman? Some old cleaner? - Yeah.
我不会让你进去的
I'm not letting you in there.
你这酒店警♥察♥还真敢说大话
That's some big talk coming from a hotel policeman.
不就是懂一点影音技术吗
Big talk coming from the A/V club.
我被监控拍到了 不删除我就不走
I'm on those tapes and I'm not leaving until I'm not.
根本没人在乎你是否被拍到
No one gives a shit if you're on those tapes.
我们万一被陷害呢
How do you and I know it's not some kind of a setup?
拜托 - 你怎么知道
Oh, please. - How?
怎么陷害
Setup, how?
也许你的老板故意把那小子弄来
Maybe your boss brought that kid here on purpose.
继续说 - 好
Go on. - Yeah.
也许她把他弄来 因为她知道他有毒品
Maybe she brought him 'cause she knows he's got drugs.
或者毒品是她给他的 陷害他们俩
Or she gave him the drugs, and she's setting both of them up.
他们玩得很开心
They're having a good time,
边喝酒边笑什么的
they're drinking, they're laughing, all of that.
但她希望他吸毒过量 还有监控录像
But she wants him to overdose, and she's got it on tape.
所以呢 - 对
Yeah? - Yeah.
然后她和我的老板做交易
Then she makes a deal with my boss
把整件事抹掉 仿佛从未发生
to clean the whole thing up like it never happened.
但她留着监控录像
But she keeps the tape.
为什么留
For what?
当作把柄 蠢货 - 白♥痴♥ 当什么把柄
For leverage, you dumbass. - Leverage for what, dipshit?
你说呢 混♥蛋♥ - 这根本说不通
You tell me, asshole. - That makes no fucking sense.
你电影看太多了 - 死白♥痴♥
You've seen too many movies. - Fucking putz.
我...
I--
该死 - 见鬼
Shit. - Fuck.
该死 - 见鬼
Shit. - Fuck.
你们还好吗