史上最快的发球之一
one of the fastest-recorded serves in professional tennis.
每小时144迈
144 miles per hour.
我们希望他没事
Well, we certainly hope he's allright.
这提醒了我有多么幸运 克里斯
and that reminds me how lucky I was, Chrissy.
我以前当球童的时候他们用的是木拍子
I ball-boy'd in the old days when they used wood rackets.
那时候球速慢多了
And things were a lot slower.
杂种 你可以羞辱我
Oh, you bastard. It's one thing to humiliate me,
但是你不要打在球童身上
but you didn't have to mess with the boy.
你要输了 杂种
Now you're going down, you bastard.
-也许不会 -柯尔特发球
-Ormaybe not. -Colt to serve.
0比15
Love-15.
0比40
Love-40.
决胜球 哈门德
Game... Hammond.
40比0
40-love.
决胜球 哈门德
Game and this set... Hammond.
30比0
30-love.
决胜球 哈门德 请换新球
Game... Hammond. New balls, please.
0比15
Love-15.
哈门德领先2局
Hammond leads five games to two.
决胜球 哈门德
Game... Hammond.
0比30
Love-30.
15比30
15-30.
15比40
15-40.
彼得·柯尔特又一次得到了一个喘息的机会
Peter Colt finds himself once again at break point.
他不可能再在第三局中得到这种喘息了
He really can't afford to go down another break this early in the third set.
他看上去已经完全迷失了 约翰
He seems completely lost out there,John.
迷失而迷惑啊 我们也许在见证...
Lost and confused. We may be witnessing...
一场完全崩溃式的球赛
the near total collapse of a player's game.
在这种时刻 克里斯 你得想想
at a moment like this, Chrissy, you have to wonder...
彼得·柯尔特脑子里在想什么呢
what the hell is going through Peter Colt's mind.
上帝啊 请让这个快点结束吧
Please, God. Please make it end.
哈门德 决胜球 比赛暂停
Game... Hammond. playsuspended.
你在干什么呢 进来啊
What are you doing, lad? Get in here.
直到握手为止 比赛都还没有结束
It ain't over till the handshake, lad.
丹尼 我现在实在不在状态跟你谈话
Danny, I'm not really in the mood for a pep talk right now.
那你最好准备好
Well, you better get ready for one.
嗨
Hi.
我以为你走了
I thought you'd gone.
是啊 我也这么以为
Yeah. Me too.
今天很艰难啊
Having a tough day?
是啊 灾难性的
Well, you know, disastrous.
除了那个球童被打中的时候 你没有那么感伤之外
Except for the fact that you didn't go gooey when the ball boy got hit.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
为什么你们英国人总是在道歉
Why are you British apologizing all the time?
不要跟我道歉 我爱你
Don't apologize to me. I loveyou.
-向外面那些支持你的人道歉 -你说什么
-apologize to the people who are rooting for you out there. -What'd you say?
-我说整个国家都在等着你...-不 不 另外那句
-I said that the whole country has been waiting... -No. No. The other bit.
我说我爱你
I said I loveyou.
看到了吗 这是个好消息
See, that's very good news.
我以为我在爱的空间里是孤独的
I thought I was alone in the love department.
结果实际上你还是有伙伴的
Well, turns out you've got company.
对不起
I am so sorry.
你再说一遍对不起 你就要真的对不起了
If you say sorry one more time, you're going to be sorry.
-我是说那天晚上 -嘘 不要说了
-I meant about the other night. -Shh! Stop it.
忘了它吧
Forget about that.
这是你的事
This is about you.
出去 在球场上决定你是什么样的人
Go out there and decide who you are.
-那会是谁 -那也许是胜利者
-And who might that be? -That might be a winner.
请耐心 哈门德先生 请坐下
Please be patient, Mr. Hammond. Please sit down.
问题在于 彼得·柯尔特呢
The question is, where's Peter Colt?
他在雨中逃跑了吗
Did he flee the building with the rain?
-我想他是在厕所里 -在那儿休息不是很舒服吗
-I think he's in the lavatory. -Isn't that a comfort break?
-是吗 -那是允许的
-Is it? -Yes. They are allowed one.
如果他肚子疼的话
If he's got a jumpy tummy.
如果他不回来的话
So, if he doesn't come back...
他就输了
He's gonna lose.
我当然想赢了 我当然想
Of course I want to win. I do.
-但是他就是比我强 -不 他并不是
-But he's just better than me. -No. He's not.
我落后两局了
I'm two sets down.
-我的背也疼 -你要忍♥着疼痛打完
-My back's killing me. -You're going to play through the pain.
我累了 我的腿像灌了铅
I'm too tired. My legs are like lead.
找到另一种可能
Find a second wind.
-那才是胜利者会做的 -他的发球似乎无法破解
-It's what winners do. -His serve is unstoppable.
决不是 就像一本故事书一样
No, it's not. It's a bundle oftells.
-什么 -他的发球
-What? -His serve.
就像一本书 你必须知道怎么去读它
It's like a book. You just have to know how to read it.
你知道 我不在乎谁赢 我是说 我代表两方
You know I reallydon't care who wins. I mean, I represent both players.
这就像在问我 我的两个孩子 我爱哪个更多一些
It's like asking me which one of my kids I love more.
我的两个孩子 我爱哪个更多
Which one of my kids do I love more?
我的女儿 我过会给你打
My daughter. I'll talk to you later.
彼得·柯尔特回来了 我们希望他好一些了
Well, Peter Colt is back. Let's hope he's better.
到现在为止 这场比赛完全一边倒
So far this match has been a blow out.
彼得 彼得
Yeah, Pete! Peter!
女士们先生们 比赛重新开始 哈门德发球
Ladies and gentlemen, as play resumes, Hammond leads...
两局对0局
two sets to love and one game to love.
哈门德发球 开球
Hammond to serve. play.
加油啊 彼得
Go, pete!
如果他把球弹一次而不是两次
if he bounces the ball once instead oftwice,
他会积极上网
he's going for the body.
如果他把左脚踝滑向后方 显露出大脚趾
If he shifts back on his left heel and shows you his toe,
就表示他会扣的很深
it means he's hitting deep.
柯尔特看来完全掌握了 哈门德的动向 克里斯
Colt sure seemed to have Hammond's number on that one, Chrissy.
这是个好兆头
Which is a good sign
不过他还是得自己爬上 自己挖出来的大窟窿
if he's gonna climb out of the giant hole he's dug himself.
-你还好吗 -我没事
-Ouch. You all right? -Yeah.
-欢迎回来 -你也是 先生
-Welcome back. -Same to you, sir.
注意准备转播
Station ident ready to roll.
八号♥ 画面顶部 有个访客来了
Eight, top of yourshot. We got a visitor.
约翰 你看见谁来了吗
John, did you see who just came in?
这会立刻激起他们的肾上腺素
That'll give an immediate adrenaline burst.
-好的 -他成功了 克里斯 他破了这个发球局
-Yes! -He did it, Chrissy. He pulled out the set.
好啊
Yes!
在第三局回来之后 柯尔特的水平大大提高
After a great comeback in the third set, Colt's game has leveled.
他和贾克·哈门德都得五分 咬的死死的
And he andJake Hammond are even at 5-all in this tie-break.
约翰 下一球很关键
So,John, this next point is crucial...
-如果柯尔特要保持住这个势头 -加油啊 彼得
-If Colt wants to keep this comeback alive. -Come on, Peter!
好啊 5对5 继续
Okay. 5-5 in the breaker. Here we go.
6比5 哈门德
6-5... Hammond.
贾克·哈门德6比5 在这个平局之后
Jake Hammond is up 6-5 in the tie-breaker,
他终于达到了这个冠军决胜球
and he's finally gotten himself a championship point.
这可能会是彼得·柯尔特职业生涯最后的一球
This could be the final point of Peter Colt's pro career.
就在这里 就在此时
Right here, right now.
-女士们先生们 请安静 -也许就是了 克里斯
-Ladies and gentlemen, quiet please. -This could be it, Chrissy.
如果他的脚踝向左移♥动♥ 他会向右跑
I-If his heel moves left, he's going right.
如果他扔起球呢 如果他扔的很高 那么...
Or is it the toss? Yes. I-I-If he tosses high, i-it...
算了
Oh, sod it!
-6比6 -难以置信
-6-all. -incredible point.
我对彼得·柯尔特的观感有了180度的转弯
I'm doin'a complete 180 on Peter Colt.
这简直是难以置信的毅力
This is amazing persistence from the journeyman player.
我本来已经准备去机场了
I was already thinking about gettin' to the airport.
我们也许要打到第五局 如果我是贾克·哈门德
We may be going to a fifth set, and if I was Jake Hammond,
我会在这一局结束掉比赛
I'd want to close this thing out right now.
此刻他最不想见到的
The last thing he wants is another set
就是照这个趋势下的又一局
with the momentum going in the other direction.
好吧 他本来是领先两局的
Okay. First one to win by two.
女士们先生们 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, quiet please.
7比6 柯尔特
7-6... Colt.
双误
Wow. a double fault.
现在看起来哈门德有点小小状况了
Now it looks like Hammond's the one who 's getting tight.
彼得·柯尔特有希望进入第五局 也就是决胜局
Peter Colt now has set point to force a fifth and deciding set.