-你们还没见过面 -你好 我是利兹
-You haven't met yet? -Hi. I'm Lizzie.
-彼得 彼得·柯尔特 -就是那个有名的彼得·柯尔特
-Peter. Peter Colt. -The Peter Peter Colt?
-独一无二的 -我听过很多你的事
-The one and only. -Oh, I've heard a lot about you.
-是吗 没什么好事吧 -说你是一个
-Oh, really? Nothing good, I hope. -That you're a man
从不畏惧来到网前的人
who's not afraid to come to the net.
我听说这是你第一个温布尔登 你要一直打到底
I hear that this is your first Wimbledon, and you're gonna go all the way.
每个机会我都不会放过
Every chance I get.
好啊 如果这么融洽的话 我能否...
Well, well, well. If this works out, do I get the, uh...
-你可以抽10%的佣金 -这也太...
-You can have 10% of our kids. The kids. -That's a...
-你还好吗 你看上去真漂亮 -谢谢你
-Are you all right? You look beautiful. -Thank you.
-你来就是为了促成一个比赛 -我有这样吗 对不起
-You come along and play matchmaker? -Did I do that? I'm sorry.
我只是很兴奋我能拿到的钱
I just got excited by the math.
我们去喝一杯 谈谈计划吧
Let's just have a drink. We can talk over this whole Nike thing,
你在她发傻之前 仍然拥有她
and you'll still have her home before she turns into a pumpkin.
总有一天 这一切都将"不"是我们的
One day, none of this will be ours.
不 混♥蛋♥来了 4点钟方向
Oh, no. asshole in coming. 4:00.
利兹 怎么了 我留给你一打的留言
Lizzie, what's the deal? I've left you, like, half a dozen messages.
是吗 怎么了
Oh, really? How about that?
-你好 -你认识彼得·柯尔特吗
-Hi. -Do you know Peter Colt?
-我们见过一面 -第一局 去年在圣何塞
-Yeah, we did meet once. -First round, San Jose, last year.
正是 值得纪念的比赛啊
Exactly. a memorable match.
是啊 我 赢了
Yeah, which I, like, won.
彼得进四分之一决赛了 你听说了吗
Peter's in the quarters. Did you hear?
等等 你在和他有一腿
Wait a second. Are you screwing him?
-你知道吗 -是的 不是吗
-You know what? -You are, aren't you?
-我不敢相信 -听着 朋友 我们不想...
-I don't believe this. -Listen, my friend, we don't want...
你是谁 老爷子 你排名多少 120
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you, grandpa, ranked, like, 120?
我以为关于那些都是谣言
I thought all those things they said about you were just rumors,
不过看来你真是个贱...
but you really are a cheap little...
-上帝啊 真疼 -不过打的真不错
-Jesus! That really hurts. -But you did it so well.
-你还好吧 先生 -我没事 没事 -晚安 贾克
-are you all right, sir? -I'm fine. I'm fine. -Good night,Jake.
-对 别起来 -别管我 我没事
-Hey, yes, don't get up. -Leave me alone! I'm fine!
这是我这辈子第一次打人
That's the first time I've ever hit anybody in my whole life.
利兹 利兹
Lizzie? Lizzie!
这边 这边
Other side. Other...
以前还没有人为维护我而打架过
I've never had anyone fight for my honor before.
我喜欢这样
I kind a like it.
上帝啊 和你在一起太不安全了
Jesus Christ! You're not safe to be with.
等你看了我开车再说吧
Wait till you see me drive.
这就是我长大的地方
So, these are the wild streets of my youth.
毒品 性♥交♥易 什么都有
The drugs, the sex, the milk shakes.
我父母住这里 我还有个小阁楼
My parents live here, and I still keep a flat.
我们今晚可以住那里
Oh, so we can stay there tonight.
-对啊 但是你♥爸♥爸怎么办 -让他自己找地方吧
-Yeah. But what about your dad? -Aw, let him find his own place.
-父母就是很大的责任啊 -我知道 他们比孩子还烦
-Parents are such a responsibility. -I know. They're worse than children.
绝对的
Oh, definitely.
我父母在我13岁的时候离婚了
My parents got divorced when I was 13.
我妈妈一直在外面做歌♥手
My mom was always on the road trying to be a singer.
-后来怎么了 -她唱不了了
-What went wrong? -She couldn't sing.
主要是我爸爸把我养大的
So mainly my dad brought me up.
我的父母还在一起
Mine are still together.
这证明爱情不仅仅是盲目的 而且是愚蠢的
Which proves that love's not just blind, it's bloody stupid.
真惨
It's sad.
以前他们互相爱的一些特质 现在都只能让他们发疯
Everything they used to love in each other now seems to drive them crazy.
我不能想像人怎么会那么想结婚
I can't imagine ever wanting to get married.
不 不
No. No.
我是说 这就是为什么我们喜欢这趟旅行 不是吗
I mean, that's why we love the tour, isn't it?
总会有下一个国家 下一个机场
There's always another country, another airport.
-下一个女孩 -说的对 莱兹
-another girl. -That's right, Leslie.
利兹 我说利兹
Lizzie. I meant Lizzie.
-我是说 -你说莱兹 谁是莱兹
-Ow, ow. I meant... -You said "Leslie." Who's Leslie?
你看 我们...我们解雇了建筑工
as you can see, we've, uh, we've had to fire the builders
因为创造性的差异
due to creative differences.
而且 彼得也经常不在...
And truthfully, Peter's had a little bit of a liquidity problem.
-我想喝酒了 葡萄酒 -好吧
-Oh, my nan liked to drink. Sherry. -Right.
-普茨酒 -要一点点
-Piccy? -Just a bitty.
-卡尔 你在干吗 -彼得
-Carl, what are you doing? -Uh, Pete. Hi.
没想到会见到你 ...这是利兹·布莱德芭莉吧
Um, wasn't expecting to see you. and... Shit! That's Lizzie Bradbury.
-我能照张相吗 -不 绝对不行
-Can Itake a picture? -No, you bloody can't.
-数码相机 -看看我找到什么 哦你好啊
-It's digital. -Look what I found. Oh, hello.
-给我那个 -你是谁
-Give me that. -Who are you?
我只弄到四个比萨饼
Oh, I only got four pizzas.
看在上帝分上 够了 出去 出去
Oh, for God's sake! Right. That's it. Get out.
-别这样嘛 -你也是 出去
-Come on. -You too, sunshine.
-靠 我觉得这里不错 -别笑了 一点也不好玩
-Bugger! I had it on "Landscape." -Stop it. It's not funny.
-对不起 -快出去
-I'm sorry. -Move it!
改地方了 女孩们 都出去
Change ofvenue, girls. Children out! Come on.
快点
Leave.
对不起
I am so sorry.
你也许要换床单
Might wanna change the sheets.
爸爸 是我
Hi, Daddy. It's me.
我知道你要发疯了 要杀了我
I know you're probably going nuts and wanna kill me.
但是我没事 真的
But everything's cool. Really.
很难解释
Um, it's hard to explain,
但是我真的一定要这样
but I really needed to do this.
我要走了 训练场 早上见
and... I gotta go. I'll...I'll see you at practice in the morning.
-没事吗 -没事啊
-Everything all right? -Everything's great.
我们不去锻炼吗
Aren't we gonna have a work out?
我们刚才不是已经"锻炼"过了吗
I thought we just had one.
你确定吗 我一般要跑10迈的
Now, are you sure about this? I usually do 10 miles.
-那你怎么还跑在我后面 -我在看风景啊
-Why are you running behind me? -I'm just enjoying the view.
看那个
Hey, look at that.
这是我爸教我打网球的地方
This is where my dad taught me to play tennis.
看看现在 真可耻
Look at it now. it's a shame.
是啊
Yeah.
发球得分
ace!
来吧 运动一下
Come on. Make a little effort.
发球得分
ace!
你怎么了 你怕和女孩打球吗
What's the matterwithyou? are you scared of a girl?
-有件事情我没告诉过你 -什么
-There's something I haven't told you. -What?
这是我最后一次比赛 不管发生什么
This is my last tournament, no matterwhat happens.
但是你打的好极了
But you're doing so great.
-只要你能 -继续赢下去
-Hey, you just have to... -Keep winning.
对 继续赢下去啊
Right. So keep winning.
终于
Oh, finally.
柯尔特带着他那标准的正手攻击又回来了
Colt returns with a somewhat demure crosscourt forehand.
柯尔特的归来是震撼性的
ah! Colt makes a smashing return.
一点也不像女人
With unlady like effort,
布莱德芭莉艰难的接到了球
Bradbury strains to get to the ball.
这是个极高的高球
Oh! it's an extremely high lob.
他保持着步伐
Will he maintain his gentlemanly composure,
他将获得这一分吗
or will he... dare I say... win the point?
等等 球到哪儿去了
Hold on. What's happened to the ball?
看
Look.
要走了 再见 赌一百镑 卡文迪许赢四分之一决赛
Gotta go. Good-bye. Hundred quid on Cavendish in the quarters.
等等
Hold your horses.
所以 你还是赌你兄弟输啊
So, still bettin' against your brother, are ya?
这是个战术问题
It's tactical.
如果他输 我就发了 如果他赢 我就完了
If he loses, I get rich. and if he wins, I get laid.
那你准备怎么筹到一百镑呢
Where the heck did you get a hundred quid anyway?
当摄影记者
Photo journalism.
我想你经过和主人在一起放荡的一夜之后 睡的还不错吧
I trust you slept well after your night of debauchery with young master.
是啊 真的不错
I declare, I surely did.
-好的 我也是 -上帝啊
-Good. So did I. -God.
怪不得英国人从来没赢过温布尔登
No wonder the English never win Wimbledon.
我愿意看一个英国人打进决赛 但是得了吧
I'd love to see an English guy in the finals, but give me a break.
-彼得·柯尔特是网球史上最幸运的人 -得了吧
-Peter Colt is the luckiest man in tennis. -Oh. Wanker.
天啊 真不可思议 那个人看上去像你♥爸♥爸
God, it's incredible how much that actually looks like your dad.
-靠 -那个建筑物怎么那么像...
-Oh, shit. -Incredible how much that building...
-靠 -靠
-Shit! -Shit!