不要打搅行不行啊
aw, give us a goddamn break!
请关掉所有的移♥动♥电♥话♥ 谢谢
Please, shut off all mobile phones. Thank you.
好
Yeah.
难以相信 打到了第五局
unbelievable! We're gonna play five!
-柯尔特占优 -彼得·柯尔特又打回来了
-advantage... Colt. -Rising star Peter Colt has battled back.
最后决胜局 柯尔特发球 第五局
Game point. Colt leads five games to four.
最终局
Final set.
柯尔特在这个大逆转之后 已经击溃贾克·哈门德
Well, Colt has broken Jake Hammond. and after this change over,
他将会为温布尔登桂冠而战
he's gonna be serving for the Wimbledon title.
听着 一个小时前
Listen, an hour ago,
我觉得不会有任何人会让他搭车回家
I didn 't think he 'd find anybody to give him a ride home.
是的 约翰 但是现在 全在他一人了
No question, John. and now it's all up to him.
我是说 他终于得到了表现的机会
I mean, he's finally got a chance to serve out the match.
开始
Time.
再折了你的右背吧 混♥蛋♥
Break you right back, asshole.
你看到那个了没
Didyou see that?
贾克·哈门德那个动作真不光彩
That is some definite gamesmanship from Jake Hammond.
加油啊 彼得
Come on, Peter.
15比0
15-love.
加油
Come on!
彼得·柯尔特现在离赢得温布尔登还差3球
Peter Colt is now three points away from winning Wimbledon.
一次一分 彼得
One point at a ti me, Peter.
一次一分 再来一分 再来一分
One point at a time. It's just another point. It's just another point.
就是这样 你可以成为温布尔登冠军
Like hell it is. You could be the champion of Wimbledon,
也就是说你不用当那些初学者的教练
which means you wouldn't have to take the projob for starters.
你能买♥♥一幢新房♥子 重新装♥修♥ 利兹可以帮你做
You could buy a new place, redecorate. Lizzie could help with that.
上帝才知道 她的口味是什么
Oh, God knows what taste she has.
闭嘴 笨蛋
Oh, shut up, you silly ponce.
30比0
30-love.
还有两分 克里斯
Make that two points away, Chrissy.
-加油 彼得 -女士们先生们 请安静
-Come on, Peter! -Ladies and gentlemen, quiet please.
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
加油 彼得
Come on, Pete.
30比15
30-15.
克里斯 我们谈过柯尔特过去的名声
Chrissy, we talked about Colt's reputation in the past...
当关键时刻他就会噎住
as a choker when it comes to big points.
正是这种时候
Well, this is primo choke time.
如果柯尔特危急了 我不会太惊讶
I wouldn't be surprised if Colt got real tight now.
谢谢你 是我的错
Thank you. It's my fault.
彼得 彼得 彼得
Peter! Peter! Peter!
不要噎住 不要噎住 不要噎住 不要噎住
Don't choke. Don't choke. Don't choke. Don't choke.
不要噎住 不要噎住 不要噎住
Please don't choke. Please don't choke. Don't choke.
不会的 妈的
I'm not gonna choke, damn it.
40比15
40-15.
彼得
Peter!
你能相信吗 彼得柯尔特打到了冠军决胜球
Do you believe it? Peter Colt is serving a championship point.
请安静
Quiet please.
女士们先生们 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, quiet please.
冠军决胜球
Championship point.
马上就来
Right then.
-出界 -40比30
-Out. -40-30.
-我不能相信 这对柯尔特是个重大打击 -不
-I don't believe it. That was a terrible call for Colt. -No!
-怎么了 -什么
-What the hell? -What?
看看界线溅飞了 球绝对在界内
Look at the chalk fly. The ball was definitely in.
-在线上 -在线上
-It was on the line. -It was on the line!
场内气氛达到顶点了
I'd be torching the stadium about now.
喂 那球是在界内的
Excuse me! The ball was good.
-40-30 -不是吧 那球在界内的界线溅飞了
-40-30. -Oh, come on. The ball was good. Chalk flew up.
整个场内的人都看到了
The whole stadium saw it.
我不知道你看到没 但是这是很重要的一分
I don't know if you've noticed, but it's quite an important point.
我不能驳回 请继续比赛
That's too close for me to overrule. Please resume play.
绝不 这完全是偏袒 我拒绝比赛
absolutely not. I'm not playing. This is complete bollocks.
-绝对的误判 -犯规
-absolutely bollocks. -Code violation.
缺乏运动精神的行为 警告柯尔特先生一次
Unsportsmanlike conduct. Warning, Mr. Colt.
-界内 界内 -我的...
-in! in! in! -Oh, my...
好吧
Okay, here we go.
彼得·柯尔特 现在有第二次机会来赢得冠军
Peter Colt has his second chance now to win the championship.
问题是 他能做到吗 在那样的一个判罚之后
The question is, can he do it? after a call like that...
很多球员 包括你们自己
a lot ofplayers, including yours truly,
都会在情绪低潮时打球失去状态
would have a hard time getting back in the mind-set.
女士们先生们 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, quiet please.
那个发球一点都不行
That serve wasn't even close.
而且也不快
it wasn't fast either.
我相信你会是个伟大的球员
I believe you to be a truly great tennis player.
终极的失望 完全的崩溃
ultimately disappointing. Total collapse of a player's...
停下 你一定要停下
Stop it. You have to stop it.
现在
Now.
好啊
Yes!
他成功了 他成功了
He's done it! He has done it!
老将终于获得了胜利 非种子选手 世界排名119
The journeyman has won! a wild card entry. Ranked 119th in the world.
获得了温布尔登网球赛的冠军
Now champion of Wimbledon!
给赖特曼 莱诺 奥芬 凯莫尔打电♥话♥
Call Letterman. Call Leno. Call Oprah. Call Ki m mel.
现在场内沸腾
It's utterpandemonium here.
我这辈子从未见过这样的场景
I've never seen anything like this in my life.
英国人终于赢得了温布尔登
The Brits finally have a winner.
-你怎么了 你赌了贾克 -我都赌了你 兄弟
-What's wrong with you? You bet on Jake? -I bet it all on you, bro!
-我能退休了吗 妈妈 -当然不行了
-Can I retire now, Mum! -Certainly not!
-阿格斯塔 打的好 儿子 -我爱你
-Augusta! Well done, Son. -I love you.
他似乎是在寻找什么人
He seems to be lookin' for somebody else.
我想全世界都知道他在找谁
I think the whole world knows who he's lookin' for.
我想对你说的实在太多了
There's so much I want to say to you.
-我哪儿也不去 -你当然要去
-I'm not going anywhere. -Oh, yes, you are.
你会有很长的路要和我一起走
You're going a long, long way.
没有什么能比得上那个时刻
Nothing could possibly match that moment.
这是你一生为之等候的时刻
It's everything you wait a lifetime for.
这是终于成真的梦想
That dream finally come true.
还有什么比得上这个
What else could ever come close?
也许除了这个
Except this, maybe.
我还是在俱乐部找了一个工作
I did take a job at a club.
但是是教年轻小孩 就像我的小孩 而不是老女人们
But teaching young kids like my own, not old ladies.
-好耶 -而且我爱这个
-Yeah! -and I love it.
我打败你了 我打败你了
I beat you. I beat you.
垃圾 球是界内的 绝对是
Rubbish. The ball was in. It was definite... Ow!
好吧 大多数时候
Well, most of the time.
你看到了 我总是害怕
You see, a part of me was always afraid that
如果我不打网球 我的生命就结束了
my life would be over if I wasn't playing tennis.
但是事实是 才刚刚开始
But the truth is, it was really just beginning.
另外 利兹后来确实赢得了美国公开赛
Oh, and by the way, Lizzie did win the u.S. Open.
和温布尔登
and Wimbledon.
各两次
Twice.