不不 那不公平 我很多次都能逗你笑的
No, no, no. That's unfair. Many times, I make you laugh.
不 我是在笑话你 不是在和你一起笑
No. I'm laughing at you, not with you.
有人在找你
Somebody wants you.
-你知道 我要...-我也知道
-Oh, you know what? I think I'll... -I think you will too.
-看到了吧 那就是幽默 -是啊 我知道
-See? Now that was quite funny. -Yeah, I know.
今晚休息好一点 我可不想赢的太快
Hey, get some rest tonight. I don't wanna win too easily,
就你那个坏了的膝盖
what with you and that, what is it, bad knee?
我要承认一点
I have a little confession to make.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
当你那天走进我的房♥间的时候
When you, uh, walked into my room the other day,
我就知道你是谁了
I knew exactly who you were.
是吗
You did?
我去年看过你在利普顿和汤米·哈斯打的那一场
I saw you play Tommy Haas at the Lipton last year.
-我靠 -对
-Oh, shit. -Yeah.
你本来领先的 后来却一败涂地 记得吗
You were ahead, but then you totally fell apart, remember?
是啊 我还记得那个女球童 挡了我的发球路线
Yes. I recall the ball girl couldn't get out of the way of my serve.
你很有礼貌的把她请出了球场
You gallantly carried her offthe court.
我觉得你真是个...混♥蛋♥
I thought you were such a... asshole.
当你打的那么好的时候 却悲惨的失败
To lose like that when you were playing so beautifully?
我一直忘不了那个 我一直想什么时候碰见你
I couldn't get it out of my head. I kept hoping I'd run into you.
最后你终于走进了我的宾馆房♥间
Until finally you walked into my hotel room.
就像一个穿着闪闪发光的盔甲的骑士
Like a knight in shining armor perhaps?
不
No.
问题在于 我才是那个需要拯救的
Trouble is, I'm the one that needs saving.
昨天我在失分 然后我看到你在看
Yesterday, I was losing, and then I saw you watching.
什么
What?
也许我的第一个发球有点糟
Perhaps my first serve's getting a little mushy.
看啊
Oh. Hey, look.
就在那儿 彗星 看见那个有小尾巴的了吗
There it is, the comet. See, with the little tail behind it?
几乎看不到 是吗
Hardly anything, is it?
几乎都不动
Barely moving.
我们得许个愿
We have to wish on it.
你没有为你下一场球许个愿吗
Did you wish on your next match?
如果我告诉你 就不灵了啊
It wouldn't work if I told you.
-你对谁 -我的一个非常好的朋友 戴尔特·普洛
-Who do you play? -Good friend of mine actually. Dieter Prohl.
朋友 那你应该知道如何打败他了
A friend? Then you should know how to beat him.
他的弱点在哪儿
What are his weaknesses?
他怕香肠 瓦格纳 穿皮短裤的男人
Um, sausages, Wagner, men in leather shorts.
在他的比赛里啊
In his game.
这就是为什么我不交网球场上的女性朋友
That's why I gave up having girlfriends in tennis.
你必须更努力才能打败你的朋友
You have to dig extra deep to kill your friends.
-我得打败他 -当然了
-Now I have to kill him? -Without thinking twice.
-我一点也不羡慕你 -为什么
-and I don't envy you. -Why's that?
你们一起训练 一起旅行
You practice together, you travel together,
你们基本上住在一起
you practically live together.
你真的有勇气在温布尔登的第三局比赛里
Do you really have what it takes to close out a friend
击败一个你的朋友吗
in the third round of Wimbledon?
那简直是杀了他一样难过啊
Because that is killing him.
是一颗正中心脏的子弹
It's a bullet to the heart.
这就是这种比赛的艰难之处了
That's what's tough about this game.
有赢就有输
There 's a winner, and there 's a loser.
明天 你们两个人中的一个就要成为输家
And tomorrow, one of you is going to be a loser.
他妈的踏板
Bloody pedals!
好啊 维基
all right. Vij.
男子比赛怎么样了
Wh-What the hell are the men's matches?
罗迪克四局输给了贾克·哈门德 伙计
Man, Roddick lost to Jake Hammond in four sets, mate.
妈的 彼得和普洛呢
Shit. What about Peter and Prohl?
-没听说吗 -没有
-Didn't hear? -No.
直落 哥们 彼得完全消灭了他 撕成碎片
Straight sets, man. Pete decimated him. Tore him to pieces, man.
-妈的 -怎么 你又赌他输了
-Shit! -Oh, what, you bet against him again?
你知道 那个杂种总是让我失望
You know, that bastard usually comes through for me.
他一直都是输的
He's been on such a good losing streak.
-你好 你是彼得·柯尔特的兄弟吗 -有可能
-Here. are you, uh, Peter Colt's brother? -Possibly.
-我看见你在这儿看比赛过 -是啊
-I've seen you in here watchin' the matches. -Yeah.
-你可以说网球就是我的生命 -我的最爱是聊天室
-You could say tennis is my life. -My passion's chat rooms.
真的吗
Really?
-宽带 -当然了
-Broadband. -Of course.
你也许羞辱了那个德国人 但是你和他还没完
You may have humiliated the kraut, but you're not done with him.
你的规矩一点也没改
You change your routine not one iota.
-我还是你的训练对手 -谢谢你 兄弟
-I'm still your practice partner. -Thanks, mate.
不管怎样 你知道 实际差距比比分小的多
Anyway,you know it was a hell of a lot closer than the score.
-这里那里出一点小差错 就完全不是一♥码♥事了 -扯淡
-A let-cord here or there, it would have been a different story. -Bullshit.
你完全消灭了我 你...
You annihilated me. You...
你完全从根本上打击了我
You hit from the soul, the heart.
你有点不对劲
Something's happened to you.
别的什么...那个出租车里的女孩
Something else, something... The girl in the taxi.
那个冲你招手的 那个...
The-The end of the waving hand. That's...
那就是你的动力源泉 承认吧
That's where the fire comes from. admit it.
戴尔特 听着
Dieter, listen.
你认为在锦标赛中
Do you think that, in the middle of a championship...
在这么多年来第一次 我居然赢了
and for the first time in years I'm actually winning,
我会这么傻到去泡妞
I'd be dumb enough to get involved with a woman?
绝对会啊
absolutely.
你有8条留言
You have eight new messages.
我这么受欢迎
Well, aren't I popular?
彼得 伊安·福拉泽 俱乐部的那个
Peter. Ian Frazier from the club.
打的好啊 在你加入我们之前 尽量努力下去
Well done! Take as long as you need before you start with us.
还有呢 女士们也都很欣赏你哦
Oh, and the, uh... the ladies send their regards.
你今天打的真好
You were incredible today.
我明天一天都没事 我晚些时候打给你
I have a free day tomorrow. I'll call you later.
彼得 还记得我吗
Peter, remember me?
是妈妈
It's your mother.
-我听到很多人都在祝贺 -我不是总这么告诉你吗
-i hear congratulations are in order. -What did I always say about ya?
我不记得了 提醒我一下 朗
I don't know. Remind me, Ron.
黄瓜 还是黄瓜
So, uh, cucumber and cucumber?
他们忘了给我三明治了
and cucumber. They forgot to put the sandwich in my sandwich.
你来干什么 朗 你该不会还是我的经纪人吧
What are you doing here, Ron? You're not still my agent, are you?
-你在说什么呢 -我在说什么
-What are you talkin' about? -What am I talking about?
好吧 我大概一年前给你打电♥话♥
Okay, well, I called you about a year ago,
我现在还在等你回电♥话♥
and I'm still waiting for you to return my call.
对 我现在都用邮箱了 我不...再用电♥话♥了
Yeah, I'm into e-mails now. I don't do the, uh, phone thing anymore.
朗 你撒谎
Ron? That's a lie.
是啊 那是撒谎 你想让我彻底诚实的告诉你吗
Yeah, it's a lie. You want me to be completely honest with you?
经纪人不是创造奇迹的 我们不能卖♥♥出一个不存在的产品
agents are not miracle workers. We can't sell a product that doesn't exist.
但是你现在又存在了 所以我继续回来卖♥♥
But here you are existing again, so I'm back selling again.
你知道吗 朗 我实在很轻视你
You know what, Ron? I genuinely despise you.
你知道吗 彼得 我不把这看做人身攻击
And you know what, Peter? I really don't take it personally.
因为这一切都会在星期一结束
Because this could all be over by Monday.
卡文迪许是快攻型选手
Cavendish is a serve-and-volley guy,
而你通常都对这类选手无计可施
and you've always played shit against them,
我现在来总结一下吧 如果你不介意的话
So I'd like to capitalize now if that's not a problem with you.
我不想让你在历史上留下这样的名声
I don't want you to go down in history...
那个打败了他最好的德国朋友的英国人
as that English guy who beat his best friend, the German guy,
被另一个英国人打败
only to get beat by the other English guy.
我想让你赚钱
I'd like to put some money in your pocket.
-你有什么问题吗 -你愿意降低佣金吗
-You got a problem with that? -You'd have to cut your commission.
好吧 不幸的是 那是个禁区 每个人都付10%
Okay, look, unfortunately that's a no-go area. Everybody pays 10%.
我说5% 下一个出价是4%
Say five percent, or the next offer's four.
你知道 成功真的完全改变了你
You know, success has really changed you.
我喜欢这样 好吧 成交了
And I'm loving it. Screw it. You got a deal.
另外 我有个感觉是卡文迪许要失败了
Besides, I have a funny feeling that Cavendish is going down.
-要茶吗 -好啊 要一点
-Tea? -Yes. I'd love some.
现在我们来谈生意吧
Now let's get down to business.
施拉格今天晚上将会有个鸡尾酒会
Slazenger's having a cocktail party this evening,
每个人都极想和你见面 重新的见面
and everybody's dying to meet you for the very first time... all over again.
-我还有点事 我过会打给你 -我明天打给你
-I have a thing later. I'll callyou back. -I 'll ring you tomorrow.
-好啊 明天 利兹 -朗尼
-That's fine. Tomorrow's fi... Lizzie. -Ronny.
-你好啊 -感觉怎么样
-There she is. -How they hangin'?
-好啊 你呢 -不错啊 你的新朋友是谁
-Fine. and yours? -Fine. Who's your new friend?
你要介绍我吗
You going to introduce me?