-我的背 -上帝
-My back. -Oh, God.
多么美好的两星期 不是吗
Well, it's been quite a fortnight, hasn't it?
不止是彼得 我们都是
Not just for Peter, but for all of us.
我承认 这不是一个我很喜欢的词
I, for one, will admit... and that's not a word I like very much.
不过我们都可以做的更好
But we could all do better...
来更好的爱和互相支持
to love and support each other unconditionally.
不需要更多的判定别人和...
Without judgment, without...
看在上帝分上 卡尔
For God's sake, Carl,
-别咬你的指甲 你不是婴儿了 -阿格斯塔
-stop biting your fingernails. You're not a bloody infant! -Augusta!
-你刚才说到哪了 -亲爱的 对不起
-You were saying, darling? -Yes, I'm sorry.
我只是想提议大家干杯 为我们的家庭干杯
I just wanted to propose a toast. To the family. Our family.
-这都是假象 为我们的家庭 -我们的家庭
-It's a trick. Our family. -Our family.
-奇迹啊 -不 亲爱的 我们是坏运气
-Oh, bloody marvelous. -No, darling. We're bad luck.
如果我们来了而你输了 我永远都不能原谅我自己
If we came and you lost, I would never be able to forgive myself.
我再也不相信幸运了
I don't believe in luck anymore.
听着 赢还是输
Listen, win or lose,
我不知道我有多大赢面
and I can't see how I'm possibly going to win,
明天是我最后一次职业网球比赛
tomorrow will be my last professional tennis match.
我不能想象你们三个不在场 所以请都来吧
And I can't imagine the three of you not being there. So, please.
所以你意思是 我赌贾克赢是没错的了
So what you're saying is Jake's the safe bet then.
早上好 这里是1号♥台早上7点 我是克里斯·莫里斯
Good morning. It's Radio 1 at 7:00. I'm Chris Moyles.
就在今天 决赛日
So today's the day. it's the big finals.
彼得·柯尔特 创造奇迹的人 谁会预想到这一点呢
Peter Colt, what an amazing man. Who would have thought?
我不认为他能成功 我现在觉得...
i didn 't think he was gonna do it. Now, I'm starting to think...
早上好 这里是BBC伦敦台94.9兆赫 就在今天
Morning, everyone. BBC London 94.9. And it's here.
今天是温布尔登决赛日
It is Wimbledon finals day.
我想装做冷漠 冷静 但是我抑制不住的想说
I'll try to be detached, I try to be cool, but I'm carried away.
加油啊 柯尔特
Come on, Colty!
祝你好运 柯尔特先生
Good luck, Mr. Colt.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
祝你好运 柯尔特先生
All the best, Mr. Colt.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks very much.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢你们 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
感谢
Thanks.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
英国人打进了决赛 简直是奇迹
an Englishman in the final. Fantastic!
如果你能赢来奖杯 我们都会感到骄傲的
If you could win that cup, sir, we'd all be so proud.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
我其实一点也不喜欢网球
and I don't even like tennis.
准备好了吗 先生
Ready, sir?
是啊 我想是的
Yeah, I think I am.
彼得·柯尔特从十多岁开始打球
Peter Colt, seen here in his teens,
他已经宣布这是他职业生涯最后一场球
has already declared this to be his last competitive match.
这是多么激动的一场退出赛 仅仅在几天前
And what an exit. Only a matter of days ago,
柯尔特还只不过 是网球史上一个无名的老选手
Colt had become no more than a fading blip on the radar of tennis history.
现在他成为了
Now he's become the man who...
不是想给你加压力 彼得
Not to add the pressure, Peter,
但是你知道的 整个联合王国今天都在为你欢呼
but you know the entire United Kingdom is cheering you on today.
是啊 我希望我不会让他们失望
Yes. Well, let's hope I don't disappoint them.
你两个星期前真的想到过
Did you have any realistic hope two weeks ago
你会在今天准备踏上这...
that you would be here today preparing to walk onto...
利兹 我爱你胜过爱我自己
Lizzie, I love you more than life itself,
但是不可能把全英国的电视机都关掉
but I can't turn off every god damned television set in the United Kingdom.
我出去走走
I'm going for a walk.
飞机还有半小时就起飞了
Flight board's in half an hour.
你将这个伟大的功绩归功于什么呢
What do you attribute this remarkable run to?
你本来应该会早早退出的
You were supposed to make a very early exit.
我在四分之一决赛中对汤姆·卡文迪许时 确实有些运气
Well, I had a bit of luck against Tom Cavendish in the quarters,
而这使我打的更集中精神
and I played a more focused game...
更有热情...
passionate game, uh...
我想 真正的答案是
I suppose the real answer to your question is, uh,
是爱 真的
well, love really.
对比赛的爱
Love of the game?
对 对比赛的爱
Yeah, love of the game. Um...
但是 听着 你也许听过我和利兹·布莱德芭莉
But, listen, you may have read about Lizzie Bradbury and myself...
之间的一些事情...
being involved, so to speak.
但是我想借这个机会直接讲出来
But, um, I'dlike to take this opportunity to set the recordstraight.
我今天早上读了报纸 他们似乎暗示
i read the papers this morning, and, uh, they seem to imply...
利兹让我发挥不好
that Lizzie had let me down I n some way.
绝对不是这样的
That's just not the case.
事实上是 我让她发挥失常了
The truth is I let her down.
我让她发挥失常 为了这个
I let her down, and for that...
我真的非常抱歉
I 'll always be truly sorry.
我不是特别善于在
Listen, I'm not in the habit...
电视机前表达心声
of pouring my heart out on television.
我本来就不善于表达心声
I'm not really in the habit of pouring my heart out at all.
利兹 甜心 有些东西你要看看
Lizzie, sweetheart, something I think you ought to see.
-我在看 -如果事实是这样 原谅我
-I'm seeing it. -So if this comes out wrong, forgive me.
利兹·布莱德芭莉
Lizzie Bradbury.
利兹是今天我能打到这里的原因
Lizzie is the reason that I'm here today.
这是我今天在这里除了"谢谢"之外想说的
That's all I really came here to say except thank you.
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
我对于我们的网球生涯有个新的理论了
I, uh, have a new theory of our life of tennis.
-说啊 -其实很简单
-Tell me. -Oh, it's simple really.
你要把球击向球网
You hit the ball back over the net...
尽可能的用力
as hard and as deep...
尽可能的经常
and as often as possible.
对不起打搅你了 彼得
Sorry to disturb you, Peter.
大家邀请你使用一号♥更衣室
The members have invited you to use the number one dressing room.
不 谢谢了 丹尼 我就在这里就行了
Oh, no. Thank you, Danny. I think I'd rather stay here.
好的 我跟他们说了你会就在这里
Right. That's what I told 'em you'd say.
祝你好运 朋友
Good luck, my friend.
几分钟之内 柯尔特和哈门德将会走向
In a few minutes, Colt and Hammond will be making the walk...
中心球场
through the tunnel onto center court.
别小看这几步路 克里斯 这绝对是
a little stroll, Chrissy, that I'm sure you'd agree
任何网球选手职业生涯的颠峰之路
is about the number one highlight of a tennis player's career.
除了蝴蝶 绝对是的
Except for the butterflies I always felt, absolutely.
你不能总戴着帽子啊
No, he can't just wear the hat.
不 不能这样是因为 这个我们还没达成协议呢
No, we don't 'cause we don't have an endorsement deal.
这就是原因
That's why.
他知道号♥码的
Well, then he knows the number.
彼得
Peter.
我跟你警告过她了
Itried to warn you about her.
另外 你的伤背怎么了
By the way, how's the weak back?
没事了 谢谢
It's fine. Thanks.
你的受伤的心灵怎么样了
How's the weak mind?
先生们
Gentlemen.
操
Fuck a duck.
贾克·哈门德占有绝对优势
Jake Hammond has been on an absolute tear.
他在整个大赛中只输过一局
He's lost only one set this entire tournament.
看看他打败了谁 休伊特 费德莱
and look who he's had to beat. Hewitt, Federer.
除了德格米尔和汤姆·卡文迪许之外
Well, with the exception of Dragomir and Tom Cavendish,
柯尔特进军决赛的路 就显得相对较为容易一些
Colt's road to this final has been a relative pushover.
对 但是他打了不少好球
Right. But he's played some great tennis.
但是我猜他今天的比赛会异常艰难
But myguess here is that he's more than a little overmatched today.
第一局 哈门德发球
First set. Hammond to serve.
我要走了
I gotta go.
彼得 彼得 彼得
Peter! Peter! Peter!
女士们先生们 请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, quiet please.
准备好
Ready.
开始
Play.
15比0
15-love.
谢谢你 我用得着这个
Yes, thanks. I'll be needing that.
他说"谢谢 我会用得着"
He said, "Thanks. I'll be needing that."
-请安静 -加油啊 贾克
-Quiet please. -Go,Jake! Come on,Jake.
30比0
30-love.
-40比0 -可怜的孩子
-40-love. -Oh, that poor kid!
他挨了
He was on the receiving end of