它以前曾被误认为是流星 这颗彗星得名是由于
Once mistaken for a shooting star, the comet gained its name...
两个在南太平洋上的美国巡逻员
from two U.S. servicemen on patrol in the South Pacif Ic.
这是67年来它首次出现
It's the first time in 67 years it's appeared...
在接下来的两个星期内 都能用裸眼看到它
and will be visible to the naked eye for the next two weeks.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
两份鱼和薯片 我保证过的
Uh, two fish-and-chips, as promised.
-什么 -让我...
-What? -Let me just...
-太尴尬了 -帮你拿下来
-Oh, geez. How embarrassing. -get this.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
还不是特别饿
Um, not quite.
我有个问题问你 好啊
I've got a question for you. all right.
你是怎么解决"赛前无所事事"的问题的
Where do you come down on the whole "fooling around before a match" issue?
这个问题很难...
Well, that's a very intriguing question.
我想适当的无所事事可以让你发挥的更好
'Cause I think a little fooling around can be really good for your game.
能帮你放松
You know, help you relax.
我想我还没有做足够的研究 来形成一个正确的观点
Um, I'm not sure I've done enough research to have a definitive opinion.
-这可不好 -是啊 不是吗
-That's very sad. -Yes, it is, isn't it?
是的...
It is... very sad.
不要误解 我...
Don't get me wrong. I'm...
很愿意做适当的研究
very interested in doing the necessary research.
-是吗 -我也有兴趣
-Are you? -I'm interested.
彼得
Peter?
不要告诉别人 行吗
No one can know about this, okay?
真的吗 我还在准备明天发表一个简短的声明呢
Really? I had been planning a brief press statement.
说真的 特别是我爸爸
Seriously. Especially my dad.
他相信如果有个男人来搅和 我的发球就会弄糟
He's convinced, if there's a guy around, my first serve gets mushy.
不弄糟 你就赢不了温布尔登
Well, you can't win Wimbledon with a mushy serve.
不 我们要保守秘密 行吗
No. So... we'll keep it light, okay?
绝对没问题
absolutely fine with me.
-我们只要保持 你知道 有趣 轻松 -轻松
-We'll just keep it, you know, fun and... relaxed. -Relaxed.
好
Good.
彼得
Peter?
好啊 还有更多的研究呢
Excellent. More research.
又是一点 现在看来
and that's another point lost. The truth is that Dragomir...
德格米尔已经完全控制了场上局势
seems to have completely seized control on this court,
这就是常被称为"冠军的墓地"
known as "the graveyard of cham pions."
不知道为什么 彼得·柯尔特今天下午的比赛
For some reason, Peter Colt's game this afternoon...
沉闷而无趣
has been less than inspired.
上帝啊 我累了 我真的累了
Oh, God! Oh, God, I'm tired. I'm so tired.
当然了
Of course you are.
整个晚上在做"研究" 你当然累了
Stay up all night doing research, you're bound to be.
-德尔米尔再下一球 -真遗憾
-Game... Dragomir. -What a pity.
德格米尔在第5盘比赛中
Dragomir leads five games to four
-现在是第二局中领先 -加油啊 彼得
-in the fourth set and by two sets to one. -Come on, Peter.
对不起
Hello! Do you mind?
妈的 他上次打的不错的
Bugger. He was doing so well.
我还没对他完全失望 保琳
I wouldn't write him off just yet, Pauline.
我发现有些年轻人有一种
Some young men, I find, have a stamina that's...
"欺骗性的精力"
really quite deceptive.
第二局 还不算太差
The second round. That's not so bad.
他确实赢过法国公开赛 至少你和他打了三局了
He did win the French Open. at least you got three games off him.
三局 三个打的这么差的局
Three games? Three lousy games?
职业生涯的最后一场 你就打这么一场球
Last match of your career, and you got three games?
时间到
Time.
-太可怜了 -加油啊 彼得
-It's pathetic. -Come on, Peter!
至少大家不是来看你失败的
Well, at least there's no one here to see you lose.
加油啊 彼得
Come on, Peter!
好啊
Oh, great.
加油啊 彼得
Come on, pete!
0对15
Love-15.
40分钟前 谁会想到我们会打到第五局
Who would have thought, 40 minutes ago, that we'd be in a fifth set?
但是现在 彼得·柯尔特
But here, Peter Colt...
记得他在过去两年内 从未打败过任何前10名的选手
who hasn't beaten a top-10 player in the past two years, remember...
在5比4的比赛中还差三球就赢得冠军了
is at 5-4, three points from winning the match.
30对0
30-love.
你上场球就是跟我的
You were with me last match.
是的 先生 打的好 先生
Yes, sir. Brilliant play, sir.
-对不起 请你...-对不起
-Do you think I could trouble you... -Sorry.
40对0
40-love.
还剩最后一分了
and we have ourfirst match point.
-出界 -柯尔特获胜
-Out! -Game, set, match... Colt.
难以置信的 英国老将 彼得·柯尔特
incredibly, the English wild card, Peter Colt,
打败了法国公开赛冠军 进军第三轮
has defeated the French Open champion to advance to the third round.
3对2的比分是 6-4 4-6 2-6 7-5 6-4.
Three sets to two: 6-4, 4-6, 2-6, 7-5, 6-4.
-我还以为我这是最后一次了 -我们也是
-I thought I'd done my last one of these. -So did we.
是啊 我们也是
So did we. Yeah.
彼得 你知道德格米尔是你三年内赢得的
Peter, did you know that Dragomir is the first seeded player
第一个种子选手吗
you've defeated in three years?
是啊 2年14天 但是谁又数过呢
Yes. Uh, two months and 14 days. But who's really counting?
你怎么看你的下一个对手
What, uh... What do you think of your next opponent?
事实上 在这么多的激动之后 我还没来得及看那是谁
Truthfully, in all the excitement, I haven't even checked to see who it is.
是你的练球对手 戴尔特·普洛
It's your practice partner. Dieter Prohl.
朋友现在必须成为面对面的敌人了
So two friends must now face each other as enemies.
-真是一个两难选择 -1221房♥ 谢谢
-An intriguing existential dilemma. -Room 1221, please. Right.
你的手肘疼吗
Is your elbow playing up?
如果我承认的话 你可能会占便宜啊
Well, if I admit to that, you may use it to your advantage.
真可怕 我们的友谊就是这样
Wow. That's terrible. Is that what our friendship's come to?
肩膀也会骗人
Dodgy shoulder maybe?
-事实上 哪儿都疼
-The truth is, most everything aches.
不疼的我都感觉不到 -和我说说 喂
What doesn't, I can't feel at all. -Tell me about it. Hello?
-喂 -我们还是应该一起练习
-Hello? Mm! -We should still practice together.
-还是应该按照常规来 -宾馆给我一个更好的房♥间
-We must stick to the routine. -You know the hotel offered me a better room.
我告诉他们我还没定 暂时不换房♥间
I told them I'm on a roll at the moment and I'm not changing rooms.
-在这个时候 我们只能相信这个迷信了 -是啊
-at such moments, our superstitions are all we have. -Exactly.
就算事情再重要 我也得这么做
Even when I'm taking a shit, I must do it exactly the same.
我从没这么想过 真是天才啊
I'd never thought of that. That's genius.
你再看重某件事 你也一样做
You think of everything important... you do it the same.
-等等 -好的 好的 帮我接一下线
-Oh, wait a minute. -Yeah. Oh, that's okay. Put me through.
利兹 听着 不要说话
Lizzie, listen, don't say a word.
我想再来一次那个夜晚
I was thinking a repeat of the other night...
就像鱼和薯片 早点上♥床♥...
Iike fish-and-chips, early to bed.
布莱德芭莉先生 你好啊
Sh... Mr. Bradbury, hello.
布莱德芭莉先生 妈的
Mr. Bradbury? Damn.
-怎么了 -没事
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-彼得 -比利
-Peter. -Billi.
-你好啊 -你砍德格米尔砍的爽啊
-Come stai? -You are the Dragomir slayer.
你还好吗 你看上去不错 依拉
How are you? You look a million... Iira.
谢谢你 谢谢你 我尽力吧
Oh, thank you, thank you. I try.
-你认识我的拍档 索菲亚吗 -不认识 你好啊
-Do you know my partner, Sophia? -No. Hi.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我在找利兹·布莱德芭莉 你见到她了吗
I'm looking for Lizzie Bradbury. Have you seen her?
没有啊 也许你应该问贾克·哈门德
No. Maybe you should ask Jake Hammond.
是吗 为什么
Oh, really? Why?
你认为是为什么呢
Why do you think?
哦对
Oh, right. ah.
那我过去了 再见
Well, I'd better get a move on. Ciao.
祝你明天好运 谢谢你
Good luck tomorrow. Thank you.
在找人吗
Looking for someone?
-是啊 对 -找我女儿吗
-Yeah. Ye-Yes. -Wouldn't happen to be my daughter?
是 是啊
Yes, it would.
-柯尔特 对吧 -对 请叫我彼得
-It's Colt, right? -Yes, but please call me Peter.
利兹现在在练习 我不想让她太过分散精力
Lizzie's on a roll right now, and I don't want her to have any distractions.
对 当然
Right. Of course.
对不起 只是想澄清一下 您看我是一种分散精力吗
S-Sorry.Just to clarify. Do you see me as a distraction?
正是
That's exactly how I see you.
不要找她了 不要打电♥话♥ 不要在她的住处逡巡
So stop looking for her. Stop calling her. Stop coming around.
停止你和我女儿之间的那些无聊行为
Stop every damn thing that involves my daughter.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
我觉得几千年之内 英国人就应该进化出蜘蛛脚出来
I suppose, in a few thousand years, the English will evolve webbed feet.
是啊 同样的时间内 德国人就应该进化出幽默感出来
Yes. Just about the same time the first German evolves a sense of humor.