对 我被问过很多关于我私生活的问题
Yeah. I get a lot of questions about my personal life.
-我一般是不回答的 -这就是为什么那称为"私生活"
-I usually don't answer them. -That's why it's calleda personal life.
对 我是说 我只是想专注于我的比赛 你知道吗
Right. I mean, I just want to focus on my game, you know?
不幸的是 我同意我爸爸说的
Unfortunately... I have to agree with my dad on this one...
烦心的事情总会来的
all that other stuff just gets in the way.
但是 利兹 你今年和主裁判有一点小麻烦
But, Lizzie, you have had problems with chair umpires this year.
有些选手认为你的出格的方式 破坏了比赛
Some of the players think you go out of your way to disrupt a match.
我没有 我是说 你知道
i really don't. I mean,you know,
也许我有时候过分了点
maybe I go a little over the top sometimes,
但是为了达到最好 那是我的一种方式
but, you know, maybe that's what I need to do to play my best.
这就是为什么我来到伦敦 赢得温布尔登
and that's why I came to London... to win Wimbledon.
我们拭目以待 祝你好运
We'll be watching. Good luck.
准备今年把他们打的屁滚尿流吧 彼得
Gonna knock 'em dead this year, Peter?
是啊 丹尼
That's the idea, Danny.
-我对此有预感 -谢谢你 丹尼
-I've got a strong feeling. -Thanks, Danny.
-准备今年把他们打的屁滚尿流吧 伊安 -我会努力的
-Gonna knock 'em dead this year, Ivan? -I'll do my best for you.
我对此有预感
I've got a strong feeling.
-再见 -戴尔特 你要去吃晚饭吗
-See you later. -Hey, Dieter. You wanna go for dinner?
-不去了 我今晚可能有好运 -是吗
-Afraid not. There's a chance I may get lucky tonight. -Oh, really?
迷人的爱尔兰女孩 她的父亲拥有都柏林的一大部分
Intriguing Irish girl. Her father owns much of Dublin.
-真不错 -她有姐妹吗
-Excellent. -She have a sister?
-她都有孩子了 -真惨
-Only child. -Tragic.
我还得留下来练习发球
I should stay and work on my serve anyway.
这是我最后的比赛了 我得调整到最佳状态
This is my last hurrah. I wanna go out in style.
这就是运动精神 老头子
Well, that's the spirit, old man.
妈的
Bugger.
对不起 打错了 忘了我了
Sorry. Wrong court. Forgotten me already?
当然没有了 你就是那个有着可爱的...厨房♥的女士
God, no. You're the lady with the lovely... kitchen.
-利兹·布莱德芭莉 对吧 -对 你是
-Lizzie Bradbury, right? -And you're?
彼得 彼得·柯尔特
Peter. Peter Colt.
很高兴见到你 彼得 彼得·柯尔特
Nice to meet you, Peter Peter Colt.
我赌五镑你不能再做一遍
Five quid says you can't do it again.
我赌十美元你不能连中两个
Ten bucks says you can't hit two in a row.
来吧
You're on.
-不错啊 -谢谢
-Lovely form. -Thank you.
-你超出了我的预想啊 -也超出了我的预想啊
-Hmm. You're exceeding my expectations. -Mine too.
发个好球 我请你吃鱼和薯片
Do it with a slice serve, I'll treat you to fish-and-chips.
有压力了啊
Ooh. The pressure's on.
发的不错
Lovely toss.
-鱼和薯片 -利兹 甜心 你在干什么
-Fish-and-chips it is then. -Lizzie, sweetheart, what the heck are you doing?
再发一球 爸爸
Oh,just one more serve, Daddy.
你还有20分钟就要回宾馆面试
You gotta be back in the hotel in 20 minutes for an interview.
还有两秒 行了吧
Two seconds, okay?
有趣的是 你看上去不像是他女儿啊
It's funny. You don't seem the "Daddy" type.
打中这一个 我就和你睡
Hit this one, and I'll sleep with you.
对不起
I'm so sorry!
太差了 你继续练吧
Too bad. You could've used the work out.
大家好 欢迎来到比赛的第一天
Hello, and welcome to day one of the championships,
今天来到的选手有...
where the players meeting on center court today...
安迪·罗迪克 塞莱拉·威廉姆斯
include Andy Roddick, Serena Williams...
还有英国最有希望的单打选手 汤姆·卡文迪许
and Britain's best hope for a title, Tom Cavendish.
另外的英国人还有老将彼得·柯尔特
Other Brits in action include journeyman veteran Peter Colt.
今天还有初次登场温布尔登的美国选手利兹·布莱德芭莉
And today marks the Wimbledon debut of American Lizzie Bradbury.
我们看她是否能续写她的传奇
We'll see if she can live up to her lively reputation.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
界线都溅起来了 那里就有个球印
The chalk flew up. There's a mark right there.
-球出界了 -继续
-The ball was out. -Get on with it!
好吧 算了
You know what, I'll let it go.
很明显 你根本看不到 真为你不值
'Cause you obviously can't see it, and I feel sorry for you.
30对15
30-15.
请保持安静
Quiet, please.
-40对15 -好
-40-15. -Yes!
-你好啊 -你几点钟的比赛
-How are you doing? -What time's your match?
3点钟 对阿贾·巴哈特 你听说过他吗
3:00. Ajay Bhatt. You ever heard of him?
当然 听说过啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-他就坐在那边 -上帝啊
-He's sitting over there. Look. -Oh, my God.
他还不如去手♥淫♥算了
Shouldn't he be off discovering masturbation or something?
在波哥大和他打过 就像所有的年轻人一样
Played him at Bogota. He's like all young men...
就是来摧毁我们的 就像弑父
out to destroy us, to kill the father.
就像所有的年轻人 他应该学会谦卑
and like all young men, he must first be taught the lesson of humility.
是啊 你在波哥大教他这个了
Exactly. And you taught him that lesson in Bogota?
很惨的是 没有 他弑父了 直落三盘
Sadly, no. He killed the father... straight sets.
要注意他的反手球
Watch out for his backhand.
赌20镑 阿贾·巴哈特赢
Twenty pound to win... Ajay Bhatt.
等等 等等 他不是对你的哥哥吗
Hold on. Hold on. Isn't he playing your brother?
你真应该感到羞耻
You should be ashamed of yourself.
是啊 但是我一点也没有
Yeah, but, curiously, I'm not.
就是这样了 就这样结束了
So this is it. This is the end.
就应该这样
This is what it looks like.
一天1000球 一年300天 25年了
1,000 balls a day, 300 days a year, for 25 years.
六百万球了
Six million balls.
就在这里结束了
and it all ends here,
在17号♥球场 下午2点整
at 2:00 in the afternoon on Court 17...
大部分人都在中心球场上
while they're over on center court
为最新的俄♥罗♥斯♥美少女而尖叫的时候
screaming for the latest Russian teenage beauty.
让我们看看我是不是至少能 多坚持一会
Well, let's see ifl can at least make it last a little while.
阿贾 加油啊 阿贾
Ajay! Come on, Ajay!
-祝你好运 柯尔特先生 -谢谢你
-Good luck, Mr. Colt. -Thank you.
巴哈特发球 第一局
Bhatt to serve. First set.
好吧
Right then.
开始
play.
0对15
Love-15.
好吧 还不算太尴尬
Okay, nice. Not embarrassing.
再这样来71次 就能赢得冠军了
another 71 like it, and you've got it in the bag.
可恨的兔子 滚
Oi! Bloody rabbit! Shoo!
-第一局比赛 -好 来吧
-We have our first match point. -Yes! Come on.
我得说他今天很有自信
I must say he's playing with newfound confidence today.
-好的 -比赛就是这样
-Yes. -So here we are... match point.
是啊 快 接住
Yes! Come on! Get it!
打的好 继续啊
Yes! Good shot! Well done! Come on!
继续 对 好啊
Come on! Yes! That's it!
他成功了 他成功了
he's done it! he's done it!
他赢了第一局
He's through round one!
不感兴趣
Not interested.
-什么 -不感兴趣
-What? -Not interested.
好吧 算了
Oh, suit yourself.
-你认为那孩子前途不错 -是啊 我是这么认为
-So you think that kid has a future. -Yes, I do.
我期望有一天 这会成为 一个小问题的答案
I expect, one day, to be the answer to the trivia question:
谁在阿贾·巴哈特的第一次大满贯中击败了他
Who beat Ajay Bhatt in his first ever Grand Slam?
这是你第几次参加温布尔登了 彼得
What Wimbledon is this for you, Peter?
第13次了
It's my 13th actually.
既然这也许是我最后一次的温布尔登新闻发布会
and since this maywell be my last Wimbledon press conference,
-我想借这个机会宣布我的退休...-贾克
-I'd like to take the opportunity to announce my retirement from... -Jake!
哦不要这样
Please. Come on, man.
挂拍...
tennis.
这就是我挂拍的时刻
That's my retirement from tennis...
就在本次大赛之后
effective the moment this tournament ends.
利兹
Lizzie!
明天早上 我希望你在后门入口处 9点整
Tomorrow morning, I want you at the rear entrance, 9:00 sharp.
-我们就能避免这些麻烦 知道吗 -对 你说的对
-We can avoid all of this, all right? -Yeah, you're probably right.
对不起 女士们 借过 来吧 宝贝
Excuse me, ladies, if you please. Come on, sweetheart.
利兹 利兹
Hey, Lizzie! Lizzie!
-贾克 -对不起 对不起
-Jake. -Excuse me. Excuse me.
-对不起 -你伤怎么样了
-Excuse me. -How's your injury?
你有一个新留言
You have one new message.
祝贺啊 你还欠我鱼和薯片呢
Congratulations. You still owe me fish-and-chips.
7点怎么样 1221房♥
uh, say, 7:00? Room 1221.
-我的1221 -不是吧
-That's my 1221. -Oh, bollocks!
门是开的
it's open.
科伊伯带今晚在北天出现
...kuiperbelt appears tonight in the northern sky.