We got to stay in. I make food for everybody. We eat.
我们得待下去了 我来做饭吃
No, no, no. We're not staying here. You're not staying here.
不行 我们不能待在这里
I need to be at the Guggenheim. This has to end now.
这事到此为止 我要去古根海姆了
After we eat.
等我们吃完嘛
Hold it, hold it.
且慢 且慢
If we love her, we'll get her to the guggenheim.
爱她 就应该送她去古根海姆博物馆
That's all there is to it.
这是我们的使命
Let's do this.
让我们行动吧
I'll do it. And I'm going to do it
好 我马上行动
with more flair than all of you.
保证比你们几个强
We take my car. I just bring her from Italia.
我们有车 我把车从意大利开来了
You have a car? It's molto grande.
你有车吗 我的车很大
For one, two... no, it be fine.
一个 两个 挤得下
Come on! Move it!
来吧 发动吧
Comfortable up there? Where's the keys?
坐得舒服不 车钥匙呢
I had the keys in your apartment.
我在她家里捡到你的车钥匙
Have the key. Give him the keys.
我有钥匙哦 快给他
Ay-yay-yay!
哎呀呀呀
I am what I am. Annoying.
我是天才 吵死啦
Who makes this car, fisher-price?
这车简直像费雪玩具公♥司♥的产品
In Italia this is a midsize car.
这在意大利算中型轿车了呢
In America it's a clown car.
在美国只能算玩具车
Careful.
留点儿神
It's Stacy. Leave a message.
我是斯黛西 请留言
Please call me when you get this.
请尽快回复电♥话♥
And don't do anything with those coins. I'm on my way.
千万别随便处理那些硬币 我在路上了
I was expecting a little bit bigger. oh, tiny bit, huh?
真希望我能魁梧点儿 一丁点儿嘛
Hit the horn. Thread the needle.
快按喇叭 穿过去
See if you can go around this guy.
看你能不能绕过这家伙
Just drive like you're in Rome. No problem.
就像在罗马那样开车吧 没问题
Hey, coming through!
来吧 穿行啦
I'm ok.
我没事儿
If you can't reach the dashboard,
如果你够不到仪表板
And you wanna hold on to the washboards, let me know.
那就好好开车
There's a fat guy on a bike. A fat guy on a bike.
有个胖子在骑车呢
Sorry about that.
对不住啦
I'll give you a thousand bucks to let me sit in front.
让我坐前面嘛 我愿意出一千块钱
Ok, that hurt. Damn it!
啊 会受伤的 该死的
Come on up.
继续哟
There's the Guggenheim!
古根海姆博物馆在那边儿
Coming through!
穿过去
You can just let me out here. No, not close enough.
我可以在这里下车 还不够近呐
I take you right upstairs.
让我为你开上楼吧
No, Antonio. The doors!
安东尼奥 别撞门啊
I got this. You must all believe.
我有超能力 相信我吧
I don't believe! I don't believe!
我不信 我也不信
I believe!
我相信你啊
Open!
开门吧
I did it!
成功啦
Could you push five?
请帮我们按到五楼好吗
Stacy.
斯黛西
Beth. There you are. You're a hit. They love the show.
贝丝来啦 你真棒 展览很受欢迎哦
The Petrocelli is... how?
帕特塞利的画呢
Nick sent it over late this afternoon.
尼克下午把它送来了
People cried when they saw it.
人们看到它的时候都尖叫了
And Celeste is... Pleased.
西莱斯特怎么说呢 我很高兴
We've already received a record number
今晚我们获得了数量破纪录的
of financial pledges tonight, Beth.
金融合作保证 贝丝
I'm very proud of you. You're a wonderful curator.
我为你骄傲 你是个很棒的负责人
Anyone who would care to join me in the
各位来宾
Thannhauser, please come this way.
参观康怀瑟请往这边走
Stacy... I need the coins.
斯黛西 快把硬币给我
But look at what's happened, Beth. Nick did all of this for you.
贝丝 尼克为你做了好多事呢
He loves you. I know.
他真的很爱你 我明白
But if I take his love against his will, that's not love at all.
但这爱不是他自愿的 不是真的
Please, Stacy. The coins. I have to do this my way.
斯黛西 快给我硬币 我必须这样做
You are not going to the Guggenheim.
你为什么不去古根海姆博物馆呢
This isn't my scene.
主角不是我
What are you talking about? We're neck-deep in hot ladies.
说什么呀 我们正伸长脖子等着呢
It is here. What up, son?
在这里啊 怎么啦
It! Man, what's your damn problem?
来了 你♥他♥妈♥有什么事儿嘛
He knows his name. Where are you going?
居然认识他 你上哪儿
Hey, how's it going? We're from the network.
你好啊 我们来自网络
Good to see you. We're big fans. We read your column every week.
你好 很崇拜你 每周都看你的专栏
Thank you.
多谢捧场
Somebody we wanted to introduce you to. Nick, Shaq.
尼克 认识一下 这是沙克
How you doing? Read your article. Good. Yeah?
你好 我读过你的文章 谢谢
Spelled my name wrong. It's the proofreading department.
把我名字拼错了 是校对不好
This guy right here? Yeah, this guy.
是这家伙吗 就是他
Excuse me, I've got to take this phone call.
对不起 我接下电♥话♥
You don't know how to spell? I don't know anything.
你不知道怎么拼吗 一点都不知道
Beth. Hey, how are you?
贝丝 你还好吗
Nick, there's something I want to tell you.
尼克 我有话要告诉你
Even though it won't matter after tonight.
即使过了今晚就无关紧要了
I want to thank you... for making me believe in love again.
谢谢你 让我重新相信真爱
Even if it wasn't real for you, it was very real for me.
虽然你不是真心 但我却是真的
What does that mean?
你在说什么呀
Beth. Beth!
贝丝 贝丝啊
I'm guessing this belongs to you?
这个硬币大概是你的吧
Does it?
对吧
Check your purse.
请检查你的钱包
Ok, stop it. I need you to take this.
好了好了 你给我收回它
Come on. Close your hand.
乖 合拢手掌
Wait, I have another trick. Nope.
让我变个新戏法嘛 不准
Now I remember.
我想起来啦
I never had the guts to perform in public
我一直没有当众表演的勇气
Until I wanted to do it for you. I guess I just needed a muse.
直到为你表演 原来我是缺少灵感呢
What am I going to do without you?
没有你我可怎么办呀
You'll find your muse. Your true muse.
你会找到灵感的 真正的灵感
Trust me, you won't be sorry.
相信我吧 别担心
Are you a coin collector?
你是个硬币收藏家吗
When I threw this coin in the fountain
我把它扔进许愿池
I wasn't wishing that my wife would come back.
并不是为了让妻子重回身边
I knew that wouldn't happen.
我明白那是不可能的
I was just wishing to get a chance to
我只祈求能有机会
feel the way I did when she was around.
重新体会下有她陪伴的感觉
And...
然后
...my wish came true. You gave me that.
愿望成真了 你给了我那种感觉
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on!
来吧
Is this your euro?
这是你的硬币吗
That's weird. Antonio?
太不可思议了 Antonio
It's Anthony, actually. From Nunzio?
实际上是安东尼 来自农西奥吗
No. Newark. New Jersey.
不 是新泽西州的纽瓦克
Are you really a tortured artist?
你是个经历坎坷的画家 对吗
Tortured. Been in retail shoe sales for the last nine years.
很坎坷 我在鞋店工作了九年
As far as being an artist, I guess I
直到当了画家后 我以为
figured going to Italy'd make me one.
去意大利会很容易出名
I think you're an artist.
你是个好画家
I do. And I'm not just saying that
我打心眼儿里这么认为
because I'm trying to get rid of you.
以前不说是因为想摆脱你
It's my professional opinion. thank you.
这是我的专业经验 谢谢你
I think I'll miss you least of all.
我最不会想念的人就是你啦
Honestly, I don't think I really learned anything.
说实话 我啥收获都没有
No? But I had a blast helping you grow.
是吗 不过很高兴能帮助你成长
You're welcome.
不客气啦
Good luck. It's all right.
还好 一切顺利
What's going on? All the lights are out.
出什么事啦 灯都灭啦
Some kind of freak electrical storm.
雷暴引起断电
I wouldn't cross there if I were you! That's suicide, pal!
别过去啊 你小子简直是在自杀
电影精选列表