I'm sorry I ran off the other day.
很抱歉那天我跑走了
I've just been having one of those weeks.
那天我有急事
Yeah, so it would seem. Is everything ok?
是啊 我也看出来了 一切还好吗
Yeah. There's a lot I would like to tell you.
还好 我有很多话要和你说
Unfortunately, I need to cut to the chase. Back her up a bit.
很遗憾 但我只能捡主要的说 往后摆摆
My fundraiser at the museum, it's tomorrow,
明天博物馆会有我的筹款会
and I need to get my hands on that... The Petrocelli.
我需要亲自主持 帕特塞利i的照片
I'm kind of wavering on that now.
我现在有点举棋不定了
But that's the centerpiece to my pain exhibit.
但那是我的展览的中心装饰品
Yeah, but have you thought at all about my pain, my suffering?
是啊 但你想过我的痛苦吗
What? I would feel better about it
什么 如果咱们可以坐下来谈谈
If we could sit down, talk about it, maybe over dinner?
一起吃个晚餐 也许我会感觉好点
I know this place called blackout on Bleecker.
我知道布利克街上有家黑暗餐厅
I was thinking 8:00? So you're blackmailing me now?
我在想8点怎么样 你是在要挟我吗
Actually, it's extortion. If I come to dinner,
其实是敲诈 如果我去了
Can I have my Petrocelli? I got to run. See you at 8:00!
你能给我帕特塞利的照片吗 我得挂了 8点见
You have a date, huh? It's not a date.
要去约会吗 不是约会
So, what are you gonna wear?
你穿什么去
My navy blouse, a pencil skirt, and some open-toed slingbacks.
海军衫 锥子裤 露趾凉鞋
Wow. You look great.
你看上去真棒
Oh, I didn't really have time to get ready. Um...
我都没来得及好好打扮打扮
So this is it?
就是这吗
Yeah. It's supposed to get a lot better in the back.
是的 后面应该会好点
Ok. Look, we got off on the wrong foot.
好的 你瞧 我们之间有点误会
Actually, we got off on the right foot,
本来咱们相互之间都有好感
And Umberto's cousin messed everything...
可翁贝托的堂姐把事情搅和了
I don't even want to talk about that right now.
我现在都不想再提那个了
I just wanted to tell you ever since that night in Rome...
我只想告诉你 自从那个罗马之夜以后
Hi! My name is Llona,
你们好 我叫露娜
And I'll be your sensory guide this evening.
今晚我将是你们的感觉向导
Tonight you will enjoy a delicious gourmet meal
你们将在伸手不见五指的黑暗里
Without your primary sense of sight.
享受一顿美餐
In this way your other senses will become heightened
因此你的其他感觉就会增强
To bring you an exciting, new culinary experience.
这将带给你一次激动人心的晚餐体验
Is she serious?
她说的是真的吗
Yeah. Our last great moment
是的 上次在罗马的时候
Was the night the lights went out in Rome,
突然的停电让我们擦出了火花
So I figured we'd pick up where we left off.
所以我想从哪停止 就该从哪开始
That's beautiful. Please take my hand
真是美妙 请牵着我的手
And I will lead you to your table.
我带你们到桌子那去
Let's make a train.
像火车一样一个跟一个
Here we are. Now, just follow me. Stay close.
进来了 现在要跟紧我
Just let your eyes take a back seat
现在请让你的视觉
While your senses do the driving.
退居次席吧
It's furniture.
是家具吧
That's a chair. Very good. Very good.
是把椅子 很好 很好
You wouldn't have gotten to feel that chair if your eyes...
如果你能看见的话 你就不会碰到那椅子
Oh, my. Oh, my!
天啊 天啊
I'm so sorry. I am so sorry. What an adventure.
抱歉 真的很抱歉 多么不寻常的经历啊
All right. That's a head. That's a man's head.
好了 那是个人头 一个男人头
There are so many people! I think I broke something.
有这么多人 我想我打破了什么东西
Just keep coming forward. That's a woman, sir.
继续往前走 那是个女人 先生
Sorry. All right.
对不起 没关系
Here's your table. Now follow my voice to the chair.
你们的桌子在这 我告诉你们椅子在哪
Follow my voice to the chair. Right here?
你的椅子在这 在这吗
Where's my voice? Your butt should go about here.
我的声音在这 你应该坐这
I know you can't see this, but you've got a gentleman.
我知道你看不见 但你得绅士点
Let me help you with your jacket.
我来帮你脱外套
It's a struggle because of your muscles. Jeez!
你太紧张了 天啊
Yeah. And here we are.
好了 终于坐下了
Are you smelling me?
你在闻我吗
Ok. So, in just a few minutes, your wine will be out.
好吧 马上就给你们上酒
If you need anything at all, just raise your hand,
如果你们有什么需要 举手就行
And one of our attendants will assist you.
我们的服务员会帮助你们
Ok. Remember, you can't see us,
好的 记住 你们看不见我们
but we can see you.
但我们能看见你们
This is... this is kind of...
这有点 有点
Kind of cool. Creepy.
很酷啊 有点令人毛骨悚然
It's awesome! I thought you had left.
很棒吧 我以为你离开了
Your wine is being poured in front of you at two o'clock. Enjoy.
你的两点钟方向 有人给你倒酒
There you go.
好了
I hope you didn't order anything expensive.
我希望你没点什么贵的东西
Cause she could have switched it to a cheap bottle
因为她可以把贵的换成便宜的
And we'd have no way of knowing.
而咱们根本就没法知道
Still here. And I would never do that, ever.
我还在呢 我不会那么干的 不会
You going to be there the whole meal, or...
你要一直在这待着 还是
No. I'm going to let the two of you
我会帮你们更加
Get to know each other on a deeper level,
深入的了解对方
And I'm going to go touch other people in the restaurant.
然后我就会去碰餐厅里的其他顾客
Ok, then. Thank you. Sure.
那谢谢你了 没事
I think she's finally gone. It's really dark.
我想她已经走了 真黑啊
I'll tell you this. Even in the dark you're beautiful.
我想说 即使是在黑暗里 你也很美
This is actually kind of nice.
其实这挺不错的
This is the best I've felt since Rome.
这是从我罗马回来后 感觉最好的一次
Beth, It's me! Al Russo.
斯黛西 是我 Al Russo
I've been looking all over for you. Who's this?
我一直在找你 是谁
Your liverwurst nightmare, pal. Oh, no.
你的香肠噩梦 伙计 不是吧
Ah, the feet...
脚
Look who it is, princess Beth
看看我是谁 贝丝公主
Meatball! Sausage king!
肉球 香肠大王
Does anyone have... the time?
有谁知道几点了吗
Oh, God. Hey, my watch is missing.
上帝啊 我的表不见了
Try being gorgeous, and no one can see you.
高兴点 没人能看见你们
Who is that? Waiter?
是谁 服务员
Feel like I'm driving a Lamborghini
感觉就像是在开兰博基尼
around with a car cover on.
可上面还驮着一辆车
Beth you ordered an eight-pack? Please enjoy.
贝丝你点了八块腹肌 好好享用吧
Nick, I had a great time, but I got to go!
尼克 我玩够了 但我得走了
"Great time?" we just got here! Beth, wait. Beth...
玩够了 我们才到啊 等等 贝丝
Ma'am! What the hell is going on?
女士 到底怎么回事
People really drop a lot of food in this place.
这的人还真点了不少东西
Are you dark dining and dashing?
你一在黑暗里吃晚饭就这么生猛吗
I had her, and you blew it.
我抓到她了 是你把事情搞砸了
He make her disappear with magic.
是他用魔法把她变没了
Bring her back, warlock!
把她变回来 魔术师
Taxi!
出租车
Beth! Please, just let me go.
贝丝 拜托 让我走吧
Do you mind telling me what the hell just happened there?
你能告诉我到底发生什么事了吗
Seriously, how many guys are you seeing? I'm not see...
说实话 你看见了几个人 我没看见
You don't... those guys don't know me.
你不明白 那些人不认识我
They're just under a... spell.
他们只是被人施了咒语
Beth! Beth, hi!
贝丝 贝丝
Why don't you leave me alone! I don't know you!
你为什么老缠着我 我不认识你
Beth, it's me. Your dentist. Dr. Moscowitz.
贝丝 是我 你的牙医 莫斯科维茨医生
Sorry, Dr. Moscowitz. Hi. Everything ok?
抱歉 莫斯科维茨医生 你没事吧
Oh, God, yeah.
上帝啊 没事
And I'm flossing twice a day. Oh, good.
我每天都用牙线清两次牙 狠好
Beth I don't want to talk about it.
贝丝 我现在不想说话
This is your dentist? Are you ok?
他是你的牙医吗 你还好吧
I just want to get out of here.
我只想尽快离开这
Ok.
好了
Where do you want to go? I don't...
你想去哪 我不知道
Where would you feel safe?
你在哪会有安全感
I used to come here with my parents when I was a little girl.
我小的时候经常和父母一起来这
I thought this place was magic.
我觉得这里非常神奇
And my father told me that the roof was made of glass
我父亲告诉我说 屋顶是玻璃的
So that God could see the paintings from up in heaven.
这样上帝就能从天上欣赏画作
I know.
我知道
Her name was Marie-Therese Walter.
她叫玛丽德瑞丝·沃特
She was 17 when Picasso fell in love with her.
她17岁的时候毕加索爱上了她
电影精选列表