Picasso was already married, and 30 years her senior,
那时毕加索已经结了婚 而且比她大30岁
So they kept their affair a secret.
所以他们不能公开他们的关系
But he documented his passion
但他把她名字的首字母画在画里
By hiding her initials in some of his paintings.
来表达他对她的爱
Of course, Picasso wasn't completely ready to settle down,
当然 毕加索也没有停止风流
And he left Marie-Therese for Dora Maar
之后他爱上了朵拉·马尔多 就离开了玛丽德瑞丝
Just like he left his wife Olga for Marie-Therese.
就像他爱上玛丽德瑞丝 离开奥尔加一样
But Marie-Therese never stopped loving Picasso.
但玛丽德瑞丝一直深爱着毕加索
And she hung herself after his death.
毕加索死后她就上吊自尽了
You ok?
你还好吧
She just loved him so much,
她是如此爱他
And in the end, he didn't really love her back.
可最终 他却没有再爱过她
It's just sad.
真是可悲
You know, it doesn't always have to be that way.
你知道 有些事就是事与愿违
Every time I've ever put myself out there, I've gotten hurt.
每次我都劝自己别太伤感 但我很伤心
Every time.
每次都是
It's like I meet a guy, and I think it's great.
就像是我遇到一个人 我觉得他很不错
And anyone else would just be thinking about
别人都想你还能
How much greater it's going to get.
遇见比他还好的人吗
And I'm constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.
而我每次都在提心吊胆的等待结果
You know, lightning does strike once in a while, Beth.
你知道 闪电偶尔也会劈到人 贝丝
Trust me. I know.
相信我 我知道
I wish I could believe that.
我希望我能相信
You can. No other shoes are going to drop, Beth.
你能的 不用再提心吊胆了 贝丝
This is real.
这次是真的
I'm real.
我是真实的
Damn it! It's ok.
该死 没关系
It's ok. One second.
没关系 等我一下
Six beers enter, no beers leave!
我带了6瓶啤酒 不醉不归
What are you doing? What is coming on?
你在干什么 谁在你家
Is she here? What's her name? Betsy?
是她在吗 她叫什么 贝琪吗
I hate you. You're ruining my life.
我恨你 你毁了我的生活
Aha, you found it. Oh, it's so beautiful.
你找到了 真漂亮
And so sad. Yeah, it's ok.
也很令人伤感 是啊 还好
You know, every time I look at that, all I think about is...
每次我看这照片的时候 我总是在想
...everything football meant to me and my family
足球对我和我家人的意义
And especially my old man.
特别是对我老爸的意义
All the dreams... gone in an instant.
所有的梦想 一瞬间就破灭了
That was the real hit.
这对我们真的是个沉重的打击
Oh, no.
不会吧
What? I have to go.
怎么了 我得走了
What's wrong? We can slow down. I just...
怎么了 咱们可以慢慢来 我
It's ok. I just have to go.
没关系的 我得走了
Hold on, Hold on.
等等 等等
Hold on.
等等
I don't get it. I know you don't, Nick.
我不明白 我知道 尼克
And you probably never will.
也许你以后也不会疑虑了
But it's not real. And it's never going to be real.
但这都不是真实的 以后也不会是
What about the photograph?
那照片呢
Keep it.
你留着吧
I don't want to see you in pain.
我不想看你痛苦
Is this all the programs? I don't want to forget any.
所有的计划都在这了吗 我可不想忘了什么
Everything's gonna be ok, Beth. I know it will.
一切都会好起来的 贝丝 我知道的
No, it's not.
不 不会的
It's his chip. He's just under a spell.
有他的硬币 他也被施了咒语
It's not real.
这不是真实的
Hello. Listen, I have great news.
喂 听着 我有重大消息
Umberto talked to his nana.
翁贝托问了他奶奶
She said there's another way to break the spell.
她说还有其他破除魔咒的方法
There is? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
All you have to do is return the coins directly to the guys.
你要做的就是把硬币还给它的主人
It doesn't have to be the fountain.
不一定非要放回许愿池
Return the coin, return the love.
把硬币还回去 爱情也就回去了
If I return the coins, I return the love?
只要还回硬币 就能还掉爱情吗
Yeah.
是啊
That'll break the spell?
那样就能打破咒语吗
And that'll get me out of this whole mess?
就能让我脱离困境吗
Yeah! It'll be all over. Isn't that great?
是呀 就全结束了 多棒呀
Yeah. It's great. I knew you'd be relieved.
太好了 你轻松些了吧
This is for your own good, boss.
我可是为了你好呢 老大
It's exactly what I wanted.
但愿如此
Yeah! Oh, I got to go. Good luck at the show tonight.
我得走啦 祝你今晚展览顺利
I'll call you later.
我晚点打电♥话♥给你
I love you, ok? Bye! Ok.
想你哦 再见 回见
Hey, boss, I'm gonna start setting up. I'll see you at the Guggenheim.
我去安排一下 古根海姆博物馆见吧
Come on in.
请进
Ok.
好吧
It's nice here. Very nice.
这里真漂亮 真不错
I like what you do. It's sort of modern.
我喜欢你的风格 很摩登
Very nice place. Beautiful.
漂亮的家哟 真美
Really nice. You look great. Are you excited for the show?
棒极了 你也为展览激动吗
You ok? You seem sad.
没事吧 你为啥这么悲伤
This is going to be harder than I thought. Um...
要说出来还真挺不容易
I'm actually glad that you're all here.
真高兴你们全来啦
Just because I need to tell you something.
我有些话儿想对你们说
Oh.
说吧
Come here.
都过来吧
The couch. You can sit on the couch.
沙发 你们坐沙发上
You're gonna tell us on the couch? Yeah.
你要我们坐沙发上听吗 对
I think she's gonna pick one of us.
她大概是想从我们当中选一个
Like the bachelor. I love this show, with the rose.
就像单身派对 我太喜欢啦 还有玫瑰
I like my odds. It's you, it's you.
我相信 选吧 选吧
I don't know any other way to say this, other than to just...
我不知道该怎么说好 实际上
You don't love me.
你们并不爱我
Trust me, I love you. No, you don't.
相信我啊 我爱你的 不
They don't, but I do. I love you so much.
他们不 但我爱你 我太爱你啦
Well, I was drunk, but I took the coins. I took your coins.
那时我喝醉了 把你们的硬币捡走了
I do love you. It's not real. You don't love me.
我真的好爱你 假的 你不爱我
As much as I can love someone. No, you don't.
我爱你胜过一切哟 不不
We're not in love with each other.
我不会和你们中任何一个恋爱
I'm in love with someone else. I love Nick.
我爱的是别人 我爱尼克
I love Nick.
我爱尼克
I love Nick more than I love my job, which is big for me.
我爱他胜过我最在乎的工作
And it's not your fault, and I'm really sorry.
你们是无辜的 真的很对不起
I love him even if he might not love me back.
我爱他 即使他不回报我的爱
You know?
你们懂吗
I understand loving somebody and...
我懂啥叫爱一个人并且
...them not loving you back.
没有回报
We all do.
我们都懂了
It's a bummer. This really suck.
太扫兴了 好郁闷啊
I'm sorry, guys.
各位 对不起了
Ok...
好吧
The whole point of love is to put
爱情的真正意义在于
someone else's needs above your own.
尊重对方的需要
Maybe that's why I'm here. Maybe that's why we're all here.
说不定这就是我们来这儿的原因
Maybe for you.
对你来说是这样
He may be on to something. No, it's true.
他真执著 这道理没错儿
How can we help? Thanks, guys.
帮帮她吧 谢谢大家
And this will all be a little clearer
你们等一下会更明白
when I give you something back.
等你们收回某些东西的时候
Oh, no.
天啊 不是吧
Stacy.
斯黛西干的
What the heck is...? What?
究竟发生了啥事 怎么啦
That was weird. I swear, that wasn't me.
好离奇啊 我发誓那不是我
It was just...
那只是
...freak electrical storm has caused
反常的闪电雷暴导致
rolling blackouts and gridlock
持续停电和交通阻塞
Throughout the city. Traffic lights
涉及到整个城市
are out throughout the metro area.
市中心的交通信♥号♥♥灯全部熄灭
New york city is at a standstill.
纽约市陷入停顿困境
电影精选列表