I did not know that it would hurt that bad.
我不知道这个居然这么疼
It doesn't hurt that bad. I was just playing.
一点也不疼 我装的
You think you're real charming, don't you?
你以为自己很迷人是不是
Little bit. Yeah. Well, you are. Ok?
有一点 你很迷人 满意了吧
What? Ok.
怎么了 就这样
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I know your type of guy, Nick.
我知道你是什么样的人 尼克
And what type is that?
我是什么样的人
Come on. The girl in the red dress kissing you at the fountain?
得了 穿红裙子的女孩在喷泉那亲你了吧
You saw that? Yeah.
你看见了 看见了
That's why you've been cold the last couple of days.
所以这几天你才会对我这么冷漠
Is that so hard to believe?
很难以置信吗
That was Umberto's crazy cousin, ok?
那女孩是翁贝托的堂姐
You know the blood runs a little hot in that family.
你知道他们一家人都有点疯狂
Yeah, you seemed so sick about it.
是啊 你似乎很讨厌这一点
I was a little sick about it. Especially after I met you.
我是很讨厌这一点 特别是遇到你之后
Wait!
等等
Oh, no. Let's go this way.
不 咱们走这边吧
Hey, Beth! it's me, Al Russo! Oh, let's cross.
贝丝 是我阿尔鲁索 还是过马路吧
Whoa! wait one second.
等一下
One second! I'm sorry, Nick! I gotta go!
等一下 抱歉尼克 我得走了
Just...hold I'm sorry. I gotta go.
等等 抱歉 我得走了
Hold on! Beth! Beth, wait.
等等 贝丝 贝丝 等等
Ah, I did not see that one coming!
我没看见这个洞
Ok, Lance, you can do this. Just have to believe.
兰斯 你能成功的 相信自己
I will do the great mummy escape, and Beth will love me.
我会做木乃伊逃生记 贝丝会爱上我
This worked for Houdini, it should work for me.
胡迪尼能成功 我也能成功
Ok, here she comes.
她回来了
Well, I don't know, Joan. Ok?
好吧 我不知道 琼安
I don't know what I believe anymore.
我也不知道我信什么
All I know is that this is crazy, and I need it to stop.
我只知道这一切太疯狂了 得结束这一切
We told you this would happen.
我们告诉过你事情会变成这样
Ok, then what is it gonna take for
好吧 那我怎么做
me to end this little nightmare?
才能结束这场噩梦
You have to return the coins to the fontana d'amore.
你必须把硬币放回真爱之泉
Wait, that's it?
等等 那样的话
And spell broken, and these guys leave me alone?
魔咒就会解除 这些人就不会再跟着我了吗
I'm overnighting you the coins right now.
我现在就把硬币给你寄过去
That's no good. She needs to return the coins herself.
那样不行 她得亲自把硬币放回去
I cannot just fly back to Italy to put
我不可能为了把几枚硬币放回喷泉里
some magic coins into a fountain.
就飞回意大利去
There's got to be another way we can handle this.
肯定有其他的解决方法
Try and enjoy the attention? Joan...
那你好好享受成为焦点吧 琼安
Beth! It's me, Lance.
贝丝 是我兰斯
I'm setting a record for you.
我在为你创造纪录
I know this looks scary and dangerous,
我知道这看上去有点恐怖 有点危险
But if I can do this, get out of the straitjacket...
可如果我能从这绷带里成功逃脱的话
Stop! stop!
停 停
What are you doing in my apartment?
你在我的房♥子里干什么
Blowing your mind!
让你大吃一惊
No one's ever done the mummy escape in under three minutes.
从来没有人能在三分钟内木乃伊逃生成功
Juan, what's my time? Three minutes and 53 seconds.
胡安 我用了多久 3分53秒
I don't know. That felt pretty tight.
我不知道 感觉绑的太紧了
Are you sure you timed that right?
你确定你记对时间了吗
You know, you want to find the rabbit, you got to work the hat.
你知道 如果想抓到兔子 你就得用帽子
You're just not putting in the hours, bro.
你还没算之前的几个小时呢 兄弟
Not in front of my girlfriend. Who the hell is that?
别在我女友面前提这个 这又是谁
That's Juan, my assistant.
他是胡安 我的助手
He's just been video chronicling all my illusions. Anyway...
他在拍摄我的逃生经过 总之
Both of you, out of my apartment, now.
你们两个都给我出去 快点
No, wait. Now listen up.
不 等等 听我说
Oh, my goodness. Your perfume is intoxicating,
上帝啊 你的用香水真是令人陶醉
And your hair smells like cinnamon!
你的头发闻上去就像香樟
Get out!
出去
Hey, Nick... douche.
尼克 咔嚓
You get those old giant photos I asked you for?
你搞到我问你要的那些老照片了吗
I am a professional photographer.
我可是名专业的摄影师
I'm not your girl friday, ok?
而不是你的女秘书
I would appreciate some respect, but yes, here.
我会很感激你的尊重 给你
Or, in lieu of respect, I'd appreciate
或者如果你能陪我一起
you and me chatting up two ladies
去找两个姑娘调情
And leaving the one that knows more
再给我留个身材热辣的姑娘的话
about wookiees alone with this.
我也会很感激的
I'm not gonna be able to make that party.
我不能去参加那个聚会了
What? No, Saturday night is the ESPN party.
什么 别啊 周六可是ESPN派对
That's a work and play event, dude.
在那可是既能工作又能玩 伙计
Oh, my God. It's the girl.
天啊 一定是因为那个女孩
The museum girl, isn't it? I knew it. You don't understand.
那个博物馆女孩吗 我就知道 你不明白
You should see this girl. I can barely keep up with her.
你应该见见那女孩 我只喜欢她
She's smart.
她聪明
She's beautiful. She's funny.
她美丽 风趣
Oh, my God, no. Stop it! Stop liking her!
天啊 停 不要再喜欢她了
Do not go any further until I can do a little recon on this girl.
在我侦察清楚之前你不要和她有太多进展
Recon? What are you, black ops? No, absolutely not.
侦察 你以为你是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗 你不是
What do you really know about her?
你了解她吗
I'm not going to let my boy go in there blind.
我不能让我的兄弟瞎忙活
Puck! no! no?
帕克 不行 不行?
No! No?
不行 不行?
No. How about yes?
不行 行吧
Ok, go.
好吧
Hey! Look at you!
看看你
Look at me, we look great!
看看我 我们真是般配
I can't jog. I have a weak hamstring.
我不能跑 我腿筋不太好
Meet you Beth.
终于见到你了 贝丝
It's ok. I nearly die. But I...
没事的 我差点就死了 但是
Robert Longo, Kiki Smith, Carl Riddle...
罗伯特·朗哥 奇奇·史密斯 卡尔·里德尔
Wow! That looks great!
看上去真棒
Let's be beautiful together. Where you going? Beth!
和我华丽的在一起吧 你去哪 贝丝
It's gonna come back around in four minutes.
再过大概4分钟那车就会开回来
It's gonna be great!
会很棒的
I can explain.
我可以解释
There's a nude mural of you on 82nd street.
82街有你的裸体壁画
Should we start there?
咱们要从那个说起吗
I know. That is actually a funny...
我知道 太有趣了
Could we start somewhere else? Flowers everywhere!
能先说点别的吗 到处都是送给你的花
A sudden, unexplained change in the
没有解释就突然间改变
program for the circle of gold gala.
金圆环庆典日计划
I need to have confidence in my curators, Beth...
我应该信任管♥理♥员♥们 贝丝
You wouldn't believe if...
你不会相信
You're right.
你是对的
I'm sorry. You promised me this program
对不起 你要保证
would go off without a hitch. It will.
这次展览不会出差错 我保证
Let me be perfectly clear. If it doesn't, I'll see to it
告诉你记清楚 如果出了差错
That the only artwork you're ever allowed near
你就给我到时代广场
Are the Velvet Elvis paintings for sale in times square.
去卖♥♥威尔维特·埃尔维斯的画
Got it? Yeah.
明白了吗 明白了
This is gonna be a serious blow to your self-esteem.
这对你的自尊心来说会是个沉重的打击
Maybe you should sit down.
也许你该坐下
Remember that girl? The one you wanted to settle down with?
还记得那个女孩吗 你想追的那个
The one you wanted to be little soccer dad with?
你想和人家终成眷属的那个
Well, guess what. Mama's a bigger player than you, son!
猜猜看 人家可比你风流多了
Shazam! check it out.
看看吧
Foreign guys, old dudes, houdini, a half-naked gentleman.
外国友人 老家伙 魔术师 半裸先生
This girl sees more action in one afternoon
这姑娘一下午见的情人
Than you saw in your whole senior season.
比你整个高中见的都多
Look, I'm sorry, man, but it's all there.
很抱歉 兄弟 可事实摆在眼前
It's pretty clear what I have to do.
我知道我该干什么了
Yeah.
是啊
I got to pick up my game.
我得加油了
I was just thinking about you. I was just thinking of you.
我正想你呢 我也正想你呢
电影精选列表