Time flies, but magic flies faster.
时光飞逝 但是魔术比时间飞得快
Oh, you're a street magician.
原来你是个街头魔术师
I really appreciate it, but I don't have the time right now.
谢谢你的表演 但是我在赶时间
You have all the time in the world.
你掌握了世界的时间
Damn it. All right, now it's getting kind of creepy
该死 现在我有点毛骨悚然了
Because you must have just touched me,
你刚才肯定碰过我
and I didn't feel anything.
但我却完全没有感觉
Pick a card, and I'll show you my heart.
选一张牌 我会让你看见我的真心
Come on, do it! Do it!
来吧 选啊 选吧
If I pick a card, will you stop stealing my watch?
如果我抽一张牌 你能不再偷我的手表了吗
Probably. Ok.
也许吧 好吧
Take a good look. Don't show it to me.
好好看看 不要让我看见
Wasn't gonna. Place it back in the deck.
我也没打算让你看 然后放回去
Ready, everyone?
大家准备好了吗
That's not my card.
我选的不是这张
I know... because the joker is me.
我知道 因为大王代表我
A fool for love. I told you I'd show you my heart.
傻傻地守候爱情 我说我会给你看我的真心
Is this your card?
这是你选的牌吗
Get over here. Little help here, please.
过来 拜托帮个忙
Hey, little girl, could you please give me my heart?
小女孩 能把我的心还我吗
Is it me, or is New York getting crazier?
是我疯了 还是纽约疯了
Your sister's on line two. Take a message.
你妹妹在2号♥线 让她留言吧
She says it's kind of important. Fine. Patch her through.
她说有重要的事 好吧 接通电♥话♥
Hi, Joan.
琼安
What were you doing in the fontana d'amore
我婚礼那天你在真爱之泉
during my wedding? What makes you think that...
那儿做了什么 你为什么觉得
I'm looking at a picture of you.
我在看你的一张照片
It's front-page news over here, sis. What were you thinking?
报纸的头版头条 姐姐 你想什么呢
I don't know. Little bit of jet lag,
我不知道 时差没倒过来
Little bit of champagne, or a lot of champagne.
喝了点香槟 喝多了
And the next thing I'm sitting in the fountain picking up coins.
然后我只记得坐在真爱之泉那里捡硬币
She took coins from the fontana? That's not so good.
她捡了真爱之泉里的硬币 这可不太好
Why not so good? There is a legend,
怎么不好了 有一个传说
If you take someone's coin from the fontana,
如果你捡了真爱之泉里的硬币
they will fall in love with you.
硬币的主人就会爱上你
Oh! Except that is ridiculous. Ok. Then we hang up!
这真是可笑 好吧 我们要挂了
I totally believe in magic coins.
我相信硬币的魔力
Were you on that call? Love is finally at your doorstep.
你一直在听吗 爱情终于找上门来了
So have any men come on to you since the wedding?
婚礼之后有男人来追你吗
Well... Oh, my God. They have been.
这个 天哪 已经有追求者了
Yeah, a couple of weirdos approached me this morning...
今天早上有几个怪人追着我
There are some magical forces at work here.
魔法的力量显灵啦
I don't believe in magic. Know what I do believe in?
我不相信魔法 知道我相信什么吗
Art. Where's my Slater Bradley?
艺术 我的斯莱特·布拉德利作品呢
Told you I was on top of it.
说过我会负责好的
The insurance company totally wanted to jack up the rate,
保险公♥司♥说愿意提高比率
so in an effort to be more assertive, I told them to shove it.
你要更有自信哦 我让他们来布置
You told Hillman and Craft to shove it?
你让希尔曼工艺社布置这个
Yeah. That piece was coming
是啊 那个部件要从
from a collector in Australia.
澳大利亚的收藏家那里运来
Even if we got it on a jet today,
就算今天运过来了
it would never clear customs in time for the gala.
在庆典前也来不及过海关
That means I have no centerpiece for the circle of gold.
也就是说 我金色圆环里的中心装饰没了
I'll get Hillman and Craft on the phone.
我这就打电♥话♥给希尔曼工艺社
I don't think I burned that bridge.
我想我还不至于完全搞砸吧
No, no. It's too late now.
不不 现在来不及了
I have to tell Celeste.
我得告诉西莱斯特
Hello?
喂
Hey. Did I mention Joan gave me your cell number, too?
我告诉你琼安把你手♥机♥号♥码也给我了吗
Little busy now. What do you want?
我现在很忙 你想干嘛
Same thing I wanted last night.
和昨晚一样的请求
What is it going to take for me to convince you
要怎么做你才相信
That I'm not interested in you? What is it going to take?
我对你没兴趣 怎么做
It's going to take you looking me in the eye to tell me that.
我要你看着我对我说这些
That'd require seeing you, and I don't have the time...
那我必须要见到你才行 我现在没空
Hi. Oh, so you're stalking me now?
你好 你在跟踪我吗
No, I'm just running into you in a premeditated manner.
不是 我只不过是策划了一次巧遇而已
I have a big problem on my hands right now.
我现在正遇到一个大♥麻♥烦
I just lost the centerpiece to my show.
我展览的中心装饰缺失了
Beth? Celeste.
贝丝 西莱斯特
This is Mr. Al Russo, our newest patron.
这是阿尔鲁索先生 我们的新赞助商
He asked specifically to see you.
他特别要求要见你
Of course. Um, hi. Um...
我很荣幸 你好
I'm sorry. Have we met before? In my dreams.
不好意思 我们以前见过吗 在我梦里
Beth has secured a rare Slater Bradley
贝丝得到了一件斯莱特·布拉德利作品
as the centerpiece for our pain exhibit.
作为我们此次展览的中心装饰
Actually, Celeste...
事实上 西莱斯特
Nick Beamon? Are you Nick Beamon? Yeah.
尼克·贝门 你是尼克·贝门 没错
Nick the hit! You want to talk about pain, this guy...
被雷击的尼克 想谈谈你的痛苦吗 他
A million volts in the neck. That's fascinating.
百万伏特击中了他的颈部 不可思议
Beth, you do have the Slater Bradley, yes?
贝丝 你拿到斯莱特·布拉德利的作品了吧
Celeste, it's... My fault,
西莱斯特 是我的错
And I was meaning to tell you...
我刚想要告诉你
Actually, she has access to something better.
事实上 她找到了比那更好的东西
This is really not the time. An original Petrocelli.
别在这个时候插话 帕特塞利的原作
The title of the photograph is anguish.
一张名叫"痛苦"的摄影作品
It too has never been viewed in public.
并且还没有在公开场合展示过
A Petrocelli that's never been viewed?
未公开展示的帕特塞利作品
That's right. Damian Petrocelli agreed to give me the print
没错 达米安·帕特塞利把版权给了我
And burn the negative. Why would he do that?
绝不会有负面影响 他为什么这么做
Because I happen to be the subject of the photo.
因为他拍的就是我
And I'm willing to relive that humiliation in public
只要是和贝丝有关的事
Because I know that as long as Beth is involved,
就算我被大家嘲笑
It will be in good hands.
也在所不惜
How about that private tour we're gonna have?
你不是要带我一个人去参观的吗
Follow me.
跟我来
...including Canne, Degas,
包括嘎纳 窦加
Manet, Picasso and Van Gogh...
马奈 毕加索还有梵高
They're just really nicely spaced.
它们摆放得真好
You did such a great job.
你做得太棒了
Let me... I have something for you. This is a gift for you.
我有东西给你 是给你的礼物
Oh, my.
天哪
It's not from Tiffany.
不是蒂梵尼的珠宝啦
Sausage. That's your face. Yeah, that's it.
香肠 这是你呀 没错
This may sound a little odd to you,
你也许会觉得这有些古怪
But encased meat is my life's work.
但是肉类包装是我的工作
I am like a curator, just like you. A curator of sausage.
和你一样 我也是个管♥理♥员♥ 香肠管♥理♥员♥
Well, passion is passion. That's exactly what I say.
一切都源于热爱 这正是我想说的
There is not an emotion on earth
世界上没有什么情感
That can't be expressed through sausage.
是不能通过香肠来表达的
And that bratwurst is saying,
这个德国小香肠想表达
"hello, and thank you for showing me the museum."
"谢谢你带我参观博物馆"
Who knew bratwurst could even say all that?
谁知道德国小香肠还会说这些呢
Beth. Please tell me you're here
贝丝 告诉我你来这里参观
Because you have a deep appreciation for modern art.
是因为你喜欢现代艺术
I have a deep appreciation, but for you, Beth.
我很喜欢 你 贝丝
That's it. Tour's over.
行了 参观到此结束
I know it seems crazy. It's crazy to me too.
我知道这很疯狂 我也这么觉得
Want to play cat and mouse? I can play cat and mouse.
想玩猫捉老鼠吗 我加入
You forgot your sausages!
你忘拿你的香肠了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦不 哦不
I'm so sorry. Oh, it hurts.
我很抱歉 好疼
I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was you. I didn't...
我很抱歉 我不知道是你 我不
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
It hurts so bad, but tastes so good.
这刺在眼睛里好疼 但是尝起来甜甜的
What is that, mint? It's breath spray.
这是什么 薄荷 这是口气清新剂
You startled me, I didn't have anything else. I am so sorry.
你吓到我了 我也没别的东西了 真抱歉
Can I see it? Take your hands away.
能让我看下吗 把手拿开
You're gonna make it worse. I'm not gonna make it worse.
你只会越弄越糟 我不会越弄越糟
Don't be such a baby. I really feel awful.
别这么孩子气了 我真的很抱歉
电影精选列表