Great job, you guys.
干得好 伙计们
Has anyone seen Stacy?
谁知道斯黛西在哪儿
Stacy? Stacy, where are you guys?
斯黛西 斯黛西 你们在哪里
Oh, hey boss. Table four. Come meet us.
嗨 老板 四号♥桌 过来找我们
Hey, did you check out that cute guy by the Monet?
你检查了那个站在莫奈画旁边的帅哥吗
The one breathing on the Monet?
那个对着莫奈出气的家伙吗
I called security.
我叫了保安
I think it's best to steer clear of him, given my track record.
我想最好是把他弄走 做个记录
Ooh, is that for me?
这是给我吃的吗
No, no, that's my...
不 不 那是我的
Thanks! I'm starving!
谢谢 我饿死了
The show is going great. To Beth!
展览太棒了 向贝丝致敬
Our fearless leader. Job well done.
敬我们无所畏惧的头儿 干的不错
Thank you, guys.
谢谢 伙计们
Oh, my God. Is that Brady Sacks?
老天啊 那是布雷迪·索克斯吗
Beth's ex? Where?
贝丝的前男友吗 在哪里
Not a funny joke. And I'll tell you why.
一点也不好笑 我告诉你们为什么
Because if Brady had the nerve to show up here,
因为如果布雷迪敢在这儿出现的话
I mean at my event, no less, after he...
我的意思是还敢在我的活动上 在他
Dumped you like yesterday's trash?
像扔垃圾一样把你甩掉之后
Ripped your heart out
把你的心挖出来
and fed it to the central park pigeons?
去喂中♥央♥公园的鸽子之后
Come on, I'm not even
好了 对于你们分手这件事
over your breakup yet.
我都还没缓过劲儿呢
Well, I am, ok?
我已经好了 明白吗
In a big way. Brady Sacks?
完全好了 布雷迪·索克斯
Who cares?! That's what I say.
谁在乎 这就是我想说的
He's right behind me, isn't he?
他就在我后面 是吧
Brady... Oh, yeah...
布雷迪 噢 是我
Great show. Great show, guys.
展览不错啊 展览不错 伙计们
Uh, what are you doing here?
你上这儿来干嘛
Look, I know you're crazy busy,
听着 我知道你快忙疯了
but there's something I need to say to you.
但有些话我必需要对你说
Something I think'll make up a lot for what I put you through.
一些我认为可以弥补对你愧疚的话
Uh... Ok.
好吧
I've got three words for you, Beth Martin.
我要对你说三个字 贝丝·马丁
I was wrong. Did he just say he was wrong?
我错了 他刚说的是他错了吗
A year ago, when I broke up with you, I felt like
一年前 我和你分手时 我觉得
you cared more about your work than you did about me.
你关心工作胜于关心我
Yeah, I remember, Brady, really clearly,
是的 我记得 布雷迪 清楚的记得
when you broke up with me in the Applebee's.
你和我在苹果蜂餐厅分手的情景
I'm sorry about that,
我很抱歉
but I'm here to tell you that...
但我到这儿来是要告诉你
I get it. Can you hear?
我明白了 你听到了吗
Barely. I think he said he gets it.
没听清 我想他说他明白了
Oh, he gets it!
噢 他明白了
I'm ready to jump in again, in a big way.
我完全准备好重新开始了
You want to jump in again?
你想重新开始吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. I mean, maybe. If it's slow.
我想是不是太迟了
You made me realize that
你让我明白
it doesn't matter how hard someone works,
一个人工作有多努力都不重要
as long as you love them enough.
只要你足够爱他们就好了
Yes. I can't believe that you're saying that.
是的 我真不敢相信你会这么说
I'm just a little overwhelmed.
我都有点儿不知所措了
I met someone who works just as hard as you do,
我遇到一个和你一样的工作狂
only now I can accept her for that.
所以我到现在才能接受她
We're getting engaged!
我们要订婚了
Beth's getting engaged!
贝丝要订婚了
Did I just hear that right?
我刚才没听错吧
Our host and curator,
我们的主办人和负责人
Beth Martin, is getting engaged?
贝丝·马丁 要订婚了
No, I'm not. I'm not getting engaged!
不 我没有 我没有要订婚
Not tonight, not to him.
不是今晚 也不是和他
Oh, man.
噢 天啊
But maybe. Maybe in the future sometime.
但是也许 也许在未来的某个时候
I don't know. With someone else.
我不知道 和其他人
Got to see how it pans out. Ok?
等着我订婚的那一天 好吗
Well, at least it wasn't in the Applebee's.
好了 至少不是在苹果蜂餐厅里
Worst day ever.
最糟的一天
Joan? Sis! Guess what?
琼安 姐姐 你猜怎么了
I'm getting married!
我要结婚了
Yay.
太棒了
His name is Umberto. Umberto! How sexy is that?
他叫翁贝托 多性感的名字啊
We met on a flight to Italy two weeks ago,
两周前我们在去意大利的飞机上碰到
and now we're getting married. In Rome.
现在我们要结婚了 在罗马
Wow. That... Joan. Wow.
太棒了 那是 琼安 真棒
He's the one, Beth.
他是我的真命天子 贝丝
I know it. I can't wait until you meet him.
我知道 我迫不及待的想让你见他
And when I do, I will have known him
当我见到他时 我认识他
for almost as long as you have.
的时间就几乎和你一样长了
You know what? You're not exactly a role model when it comes to relationships.
你知道吗 论感情 你可不是个好楷模
Ok, maybe not, but that is because
好吧 可能不是吧 但那是因为
I have a relationship with my job.
我大部分时间都花在工作上
I love my job. And when I find a
我爱我的工作 当我找到一个
guy that I like more than my job,
我爱他胜于爱工作的人时
that's how I'll know he's the one.
我就知道他是我的真命天子
Ok, so basically what you need
好吧 那么实际上你需要
is a male version of yourself.
的是一个男版的你自己
Well, he doesn't have to be blonde.
好吧 他不需要是金发
You know that I mean this with all the love in the world,
你知道我这样说是因为我爱你
but two weeks, Joan?
才两周 琼安
That's not long enough.
太短了
That's not even enough time for a credit check.
都不够去做一次信用调查
When you know,
当你认定的时候
you don't need proof. You just know.
根本就不需要证明 你就是知道
Be happy for me, B.
为我高兴吧 B
God, I am! I am.
上帝啊 我为你高兴 真的
I am.
是的
She's doomed. I mean, come on,
她注定要失败 拜托
you meet some Italian guy in first class,
如果你在头等舱碰到一个意大利人
you date him.
你会和他约会
You don't marry him.
而不是嫁给他
She's so lucky.
她太幸运了
Just imagine working in a place
想象一下在一个
where they sort men into classes.
把男人分为等级的地方工作
What? I'm just saying.
怎么啦 我只是随便说说
My baby sister is about to make the biggest mistake of her life,
我的亲妹妹将犯下她一生中最大的错误
and there's nothing I can do about it.
对此我却无能为力
She got swept away. It happens.
也许这不是错误 这也有可能啊
No, it doesn't.
不 那不可能
Instead of chasing a fairy tale,
比起追逐不现实的童话爱情
you could focus on work. That's what I do.
还不如集中精力工作 我就是这样的
And you know what? I've never been happier.
你知道吗 我从没这么开心过
Well, you must be ecstatic.
你一定开心极了
And still single, I understand.
还是单身 我理解
It appears we can begin.
看来我们可以开始了
In nine days, we'll be hosting
九天后 我们要举办
the single most important event of our year,
今年最重要的一项活动
the Board of Trustees' Annual Circle of Gold Gala.
信托理事会年度社交黄金盛会
This year, the special installation for the event
今年活动的特别设置
is the brainchild of our youngest
是由我们最年轻
and therefore least-experienced curator.
也是最没有经验的负责人提出的
An exhibition centered on the theme of pain. Status report.
一个以痛苦为主题的展览 进程报告
Fourteen of our pieces are already on site,
十四件展品已经就位了
and three of the remaining four are in route.
剩下四个当中的三个还在路上
And the remaining piece?
那么剩下那一幅呢
Is the Slater Bradley.
是斯莱特·布拉德利的
Yes, the centerpiece for the exhibition, where is it?
是的 展览中最重要的一幅 在哪里
We're resolving some last-minute insurance issues.
我们还在解决一些末期保险问题
电影精选列表