Last-minute? I can't say I like the sound of that.
末期 我可不喜欢这个说法
It'll be here. I'll make sure of it.
会按时到达的 我保证
Moving on...
接下来
Ah, there is one small little detail.
还有一个很小的细节
The day after tomorrow, my sister will be getting married.
后天我的妹妹要结婚了
In Rome. Italy.
在罗马 意大利
Well, that simply won't do.
好了 那可不行
Well, it's my baby sister's wedding.
是我亲妹妹的婚礼
Well, we all have sisters, Beth.
好了 我们都有姐妹 贝丝
I will stay on top of this from Rome.
在罗马我也可以解决这些问题
I'll be in and out in 48 hours,
我48小时之内就会回来
and you have my word, Celeste.
我保证 西莱斯特
The Circle of Gold Gala will go off without a hitch.
社交黄金盛会将顺利无误的举♥行♥
It better. You may be talented, Beth,
最好是这样 你很能干 贝丝
but you're not irreplaceable.
但并不是不可取代
Have a nice trip.
旅途愉快
So...
那么
How long you stay Rome, eh?
你要在罗马待多久啊
Uh, 48 hours and counting.
总共48小时
Is not so much time. But lucky for you,
那可不长啊 但幸运的是
it only takes a moment to see true beauty.
要看真正美景并不要太多时间
The eternal city is the most romantic city in the world.
这座永恒之城是世界上最浪漫的城市
You never lived
除非你在罗马恋爱过
until you loved in Rome.
否则你的人生就白过了
Not a lot of reception around here, huh?
这周围信♥号♥♥不太好是吧
Put down your phone and look,
把你的手♥机♥放下 好好看看
signora. Welcome to Roma!
女士 欢迎来到罗马
Did I mention I'm late for my sister's wedding?
我说过要参加妹妹的婚礼 要迟到了吗
Many times. So much beauty!
很多次了 太美了
And, finally, the magnificent Fontana D'amore.
终于到了 壮丽的许愿池
A place where romantics from all over the world
一个世界各地的浪漫主义者
come to wish for love.
都来为爱情许愿的地方
Old people, young people, ugly people.
老的 少的 丑的
They get so lost in love. It's nice!
都在爱情中迷失了自我 太美好了
Yes, nice, thank you.
是的 太美了 谢谢
And good luck!
祝你好运
Joan, the Amsale dress looks gorgeous.
琼安 这件阿姆塞勒婚纱看起来棒极了
Hi! Hi. Beth, darling!
嗨 嗨 贝丝 亲爱的
Wow, look at you. You look exhausted.
看看你 你看起来累坏了
Thanks, mom. She looks fine.
谢谢 妈妈 她看起来很好
You look beautiful. Thank you.
你美极了 谢谢
What happened to "don't see the bride before the wedding"?
婚礼前不是不能见新娘吗
Isn't this bad luck?
这不会带来霉运吧
Girls, we don't have time.
姑娘们 我们没时间了
Your father's current tramp of the month
你♥爸♥爸这个月的现任荡♥妇♥
is waiting inside with your dress.
拿着你的礼服等在里面
I heard that. And she's not a tramp.
我听到了 她不是荡♥妇♥
She's a pre-beach volleyball player. Hello, sweetheart.
她是前沙滩排球运动员 你好啊 甜心
Hi, daddy.
嗨 爸爸
How are you? Exhausted.
你怎么样啊 累坏了
Beth, this is Umberto, my fianc?
斯黛西 这是翁贝托 我的未婚夫
So, you're my sister too, now.
那么现在你也是我的姐姐了
Yeah. Come on.
是的 跟我来
You have to meet his family. They're a scream.
你要来见见他的家人 他们都很热情
See if he has a brother.
看他有没有兄弟
Dad! Cousin.
爸爸 堂兄弟
Slippery little... Come on.
别这么狡猾 过来
How does he get service?
他怎么会有信♥号♥♥
You're late, Nick. I'm sorry.
你迟到了 尼克 对不起
Where's your tie? Oh!
你领结哪去了 噢
There we go.
好了
I know, but I can't get an internet signal.
我知道 但是我收不到网络信♥号♥♥
I need to know that you're on top
我要知道你负责
of the Slater Bradley situation.
斯莱特·布拉德利问题的情况
You're breaking up.
我听不到你说话
Just whistle if you can hear me.
如果你可以听见我说话就吹声口哨
Stacy? Ah, there's my girl.
斯黛西 你在这儿呢
Taking care of business.
处理工作问题呢
Always. Having a good time?
惯例啊 玩的开心吗
Oh, yeah. You know me,
是的 你知道我的
I love small, intimate weddings.
我喜欢小型私人婚礼
If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly, right?
如果你想成为熊 就做一头灰熊 好吗
I don't know what that means.
我不知道你在说什么
So, what do you think of Tina?
那么 你觉得蒂娜怎样
She seems very fit, dad.
她很适合你 爸爸
That's all you can say?
只有这些吗
Tan and odds-on favorite to catch the bouquet.
棕褐色皮肤 幸运的接到了花束
You're a very lucky man.
你真幸运
I only wish for you the feeling
我只是希望你的感觉和
I have when I'm with her.
我跟她在一起时的感觉一样
Come on, Beth. Get going here.
加油 贝丝 努力争取
I want to throw another wedding.
我还想再办一场婚礼
You will.
你会的
You're due for another wife pretty soon.
你马上就会有一个新的漂亮妻子
I'm sorry, that was a low blow.
对不起 没水准的讽刺
Quite a pair, huh?
我们真是父女呀
You refuse to fall in love, and I can't stop.
你拒绝恋爱 我却停不下来
Promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
When it comes, you'll be open to it.
当真爱来临时 你要敞开心扉
I will try, daddy. There you are!
我会努力的 爸爸 原来你在这里
It's vasebreaking time. It's what?
摔花瓶时间到了 那是什么
It's a tradition. The maid of honor shatters a vase,
这是个传统 伴娘要摔碎一个花瓶
and the number of pieces symbolizes
碎片的数量代表
the years of happiness she wishes for the bride and groom.
她祝愿新娘新郎幸福的年数
Wow! That's a lot of pressure.
那可太有压力了
Right? So smash it hard.
是吧 那就使劲的摔
Ok. Ok.
好的 好的
I'm so sorry.
太抱歉了
I was not aiming for that, but, man,
我不是故意的 但是先生
I really nailed it.
我一定要把它砸碎
She wishes them a life of great tragedy!
她希望他们一生不幸
No, I don't. No, I don't.
不 我没有 不 我没有
I just... I'm trying to break it.
我只是 我努力了
I'm really trying.
真的努力去打碎它了
I cracked it!
我把它摔出裂缝了
Ok. We're almost there. Excuse me.
好了 就快成功了 借我用一下
Die! Oh, man!
去死吧 噢 天啊
Let's just go ahead and let me handle this.
大家继续 我来处理
Wow. You are... You're...
哇 你是 你真是
You're quite the determined little thing, aren't you?
你真是坚韧不拔呀
Yeah, well, I cracked it before you smashed it.
好吧 在你摔碎它之前我就把它摔裂了
I know. Yeah, I know.
我知道 是的 我知道
I'm Nick, by the way. Beth.
我叫尼克 贝丝
Nice to meet you. I would've introduced myself earlier,
幸会 本可以早点介绍我自己
but I was running a little late.
但是我迟到了一会儿
Yeah, I noticed.
是的 我注意到了
I was in the hills doing an interview,
我在山上做一个采访
and on my way back I kinda got hit by a goat.
在来的途中 我又被一只羊袭击了
Oh, my God! You hit a goat?
天啊 你袭击了一只羊吗
No, the goat hit me.
不 羊袭击了我
It wasn't my fault, and the goat's fine.
那不是我的错误 那只羊没事
What are they saying? It means "speech".
他们在说什么 演讲
I think you're up again. There you go.
我想你又要上台了 给你
Hello again.
再一次给大家问好
I'm Beth, sister of the bride.
我叫贝丝 新娘的姐姐
Umberto, though I haven't known you for very long.
翁贝托 尽管我认识你不久
I'm sorry. I don't speak any Italian.
对不起 我不会说意大利语
Umberto, although I haven't known you very long.
翁贝托 尽管我认识你不久
I'm a little rusty, so if you stay away
我意大利语有点儿生疏了
from any obscure idioms, that would be great.
别说太晦涩的习语就更好了
电影精选列表