Crap, not again.
混帐 又来啊
I didn't see that one coming.
我没看到有车过来呢
That was both our faults, really. What are you doing here?
双方都有责任 你在这儿干嘛
Didn't think I was going to let my boy do this alone, did you?
我怎么舍得让你单枪匹马呢
I feel safer. Thank you. Does she have a sister?
谢谢 有安全感了 她有妹妹吧
She's married. Dammit.
对 结婚了 真该死
Come on. Get in.
来 上车
You're buying me a new windshield.
你得赔我块挡风玻璃
Don't kick my car. I'll hit you again! I'm ok, by the way.
不许拍我的车 不然揍你 好吧
I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Good. I don't care.
我很好 别担心 我才不在乎你呢
And I guess there's one more.
我记得还有一枚
Looking for something?
你在找它吗
I need that.
就是它 给我
Oopsie-daisy, where'd it go?
嘛哩嘛里哄 它去哪啦
Oh, there they are.
哈 它们在这儿
Now, there's two.
变成两枚了
Back to one. Give it to me!
一枚了 还给我
So, I guess it's over now, huh?
一切都结束了 是吗
Is that really what you want? It doesn't matter what I want.
这是你要的结局吗 这不重要
You've got your will back.
你的愿望已经收回了
Ever since I saw you in that fountain something...
从在许愿池看到你那天
...something changed in me. I can't eat. I can't sleep.
我变了 吃不下饭 睡不着觉
I can't do anything without thinking about you.
唯一能做的事就是思念你
I don't know what is going on with me,
不明白我这是怎么了
But I want to know what is going on with you.
但我想知道你是怎么啦
You seem to think that all these guys are under some crazy spell,
你好像认为大伙儿都中了咒语
And that I'm one of them, but I'm not. This is real, ok?
认为我也是其中之一 但我是真心的啊
And I ran all the way up fifth avenue in a lightning storm
我在电闪雷鸣里跑过整条第五大道
Because I wanted to tell you... You love me?
只是为了想告诉你 你爱我吗
I never said I loved you. You didn't. No, you don't.
我从没说过爱你 的确没有
I just never said it. You said it, and I wanted to say it, but...
是没有 我想说的 但
Ok, you go. You say it. Well, say it if you want to say it.
那你说吧 想说就说呀
Look...
这
The only spell that I'm under...
我唯一中过的咒语
...is yours.
是你下的
I'm in love with you, Beth.
我爱上你了 贝丝
Oh. Did she invite you, too? Yeah. Tony.
她也邀请了你吗 Tony你好
Gale. Yeah.
你好 盖尔 好
Nice to see you. Yeah. You, too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
You look great. That's a nice cut.
你看上去很不错 发型特棒
You look terrific.
你也很妙
Beautiful silhouette. I saw you out there.
漂亮的剪裁 真高兴能碰上你
You can hold a suit. Yeah. Thank you.
你也可以弄个套装 谢谢
You're an artist. Yeah. Sort of.
你是个画家 算是吧
I would love to do a nude with you.
我很愿意给你做裸体模特
I'd like that.
好啊
Great.
太好了
I'd really like that.
确实不错
I am really sorry about this, Beth. This is all my fault.
斯黛西 真对不起 都是我不好
I found that in my bag of tricks.
我在魔术包里发现了这个
It's not mine, so... Oh, my God. It's Nick's.
这不是我的 天啊 是尼克的
I guess I accidentally gave you the wrong chip in the museum.
我想上次在博物馆是给错了你筹码
He's still under the spell.
他还在咒语控制下呢
Ok, thank you. It's time to go. Are you her sister?
谢谢你 该走了 你是她妹妹吗
Would you like to see an illusion? Byebye.
你要不要体验下幻觉 拜拜
Don't you want to be dazzled?
你不想变得更眩目嘛
Oh, my God, Beth. I'm so sorry. What am I going to do?
上帝啊 贝丝 我该怎么办呢
Showtime.
娱乐时间到啦
Dad.
爸爸
When you married mom, did you ever
你和妈妈结婚的时候
think that you wouldn't make it?
有没有退缩过呢
Elizabeth Ann.
伊丽莎白·安
Honey, you cannot learn from my mistakes.
宝贝 你不能学我的缺点
You're going to have to go out there and make your own.
你必须走出误区 找回真我
Now, you could get your heart broken or
现在你可以选择让自己心碎
you could have the greatest love affair the world has ever known,
或是拥有全世界瞩目的伟大爱情
But you're not going to know unless you try.
但不尝试是不能知道结果的
But what if there was a guarantee that you'd never get hurt.
如果能保证不受伤害就好了
Baby... the passion is in the risk.
宝贝 激♥情♥总是有风险的
It's like I always say, "if you're going to be a bear..."
就像我常说的 如果想做一头熊
"be a grizzly." That's my girl.
做北美洲灰熊 不愧是我女儿
A marriage is like all contracts.
婚姻就像订立契约
That the two enter under the eyes of our father almighty.
你们俩正在全能的天父眼前
If there's anybody here who has reasons that Beth...
如果谁有充分理由认为贝丝
...and Nicholas should not get married today,
和尼古拉斯今天的婚姻不能成立
Speak now or forever hold on to your peaces.
请立刻说出来 或者永远保持缄默
Anybody?
有吗
Anybody?
有人反对吗
Anybody?
没有吧
It could be anybody. You don't have to know them to speak up.
任何人都可以畅所欲言
Ok, Padre, it seems nobody's objecting, so let's move on with it.
教士 看来没人反对 继续吧
Do you, Nicholas, take Beth to be your awful wedded wife?
尼古拉斯 你愿意让贝丝做可怕的妻子吗
"lawful." yes. Yes, I do.
合法的 不是可怕的 是的我愿意
What is with him?
他怎么啦
And do you, Beth, take Nicholas to be your awful wedded husband?
贝丝 愿意让尼古拉斯做可怕的丈夫吗
To love, amore, to honor
为了爱情和荣耀
Until morte, death, do you part?
至死 你们会分开吗
Think, Bella. It's a very big responsibility, no?
贝拉 好好思考 这责任很重大
No.
不
I can't do this to you, Nick. I'm sorry.
尼克 对不起 我不能嫁给你
You think you're pretty funny, don't you?
你觉得这一切很滑稽吗
Did you enjoy watching me so crazy?
你很喜欢看我发狂吗
Did you have fun watching my life
很喜欢看我的生活
turn upside down because of love?
因为爱情而起起伏伏吗
Because I did.
因为我做的一切吗
Beth!
贝丝
Beth!
贝丝
I've got a question.
我有个问题
Why do you keep giving me my poker chips?
你为什么非还给我这个扑克筹码呢
Because you deserve to have it back.
因为你应该把它拿回去
You threw it in the fountain and wished for love,
你把它扔进许愿池是为了获得爱情
And I don't want to keep it anymore.
而我再也不想留着它了
No, I didn't. You didn't?
不是我扔的呀 不是吗
No. Then who did?
不是呀 那是谁呢
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Then this is all real?
这一切是真的吗
How's this for real?
怎么会这么当真呢
Free of temptation!
抛弃一切诱惑吧
Didn't you say at Umberto's bachelor party...
在翁贝托的单身派对上
the Padre cleaned me out at the poker table. Yeah.
教士帮我清理了牌桌 没错儿
电影精选列表