Want me to hang up so you can talk to the machine?
那我挂了你还是给语♥音♥信箱留言好了
No. This is good. Yo, Nick! What's going on?
不用了 尼克 你在干嘛呢
Did you get lost? Grab some beers! Let's do this!
你晕了吧 就让你拿个啤酒而已 别磨蹭
I'm looking for the bottle opener.
我在找开瓶器呢
It's on the fridge. See it from here.
在冰箱上 我从这儿都能看见
Dude, you gave me the instruction card.
伙计 你怎么把指令卡给我了
That's a helpful card. Why is it wet?
这卡可有用着呢 卡怎么湿了
I put it in a glass of water. Why would you do that?
我把它浸在一杯水里 这是为什么
I don't know. That's weird.
我也不知道 太诡异了
I was thinking maybe we could have dinner later?
你介意和我一起共进晚餐吗
Uh, I'm already having dinner.
我已经在吃晚餐了
Oh. Maybe a drink? Some coffee?
那一起和一杯如何 咖啡也行
Nope. Which part no?
不用了 不用什么
The drink or the coffee? Nick!
是喝酒还是咖啡 尼克
Umm, it's just sort of a blanket nope.
应该说是都不用了
Nick, how long you gonna take?
尼克 你还要多久
We watched roots while you were gone!
再不来我们都要发霉了
Maybe I'm a little off base here,
也许我这样是有些冒昧
But I thought that we hit it off the other night, no?
但我以为那天晚上我们很来电 不是吗
Yeah, Nick, you're a little off base.
没错 尼克 你太冒昧了
Who would win in a fight? A whale or a silverback gorilla?
银背山地大猩猩和鲸鱼打架 谁会赢
Definitely a whale.
肯定是鲸鱼
It also depends if they're in water or not.
这得看看他们是不是在水里搏斗
What about, like, a couple silverback gorillas?
那如果是一对银背山地大猩猩呢
If they're in water, they'll lose.
如果在水里 他们还是会输
Don't think they swim good?
你不觉得他们应该很会游泳吗
I think they swim well. I don't know if they swim good.
我想他们会游 但是不一定很擅长
Let's be an English major, why don't we?
我们还是去读英语专业吧
Dude, what took you so long?
伙计 怎么那么久
I didn't have a beard when you left.
我胡子都长出起来了
Nice. What's this?
不错 这是什么
What's it look like? A bottle opener.
你说这是什么 开瓶器
Use that to open beer bottles? That would've been nice, beers.
这是用来开啤酒的 但是前提是我们有酒
That would've been nice. That would've been great.
有啤酒才行 没啤酒怎么行
Whoa! You didn't call some chick
你该不会在我们打牌的时候
during our game, did you? No!
打电♥话♥给女人了吧 才没有
You don't mind if I hit redial? That wouldn't bother you?
那你不介意我按重播键试试吧
No, no, no, no. Give me that! Hello? I love you.
别别别 把手♥机♥给我 喂 我爱你
So touchy all of a sudden. I'm not touchy.
怎么突然这么敏感 我这不是敏感
You're sensitive all of a sudden.
你一下子就变得多愁善感了
I'm not... I'm not sensitive.
我 我才不多愁善感呢
That's what a sensitive person would say.
多愁善感的人都是这么说的
Yeah, whatever.
随你们怎么说
Methinks some girl has put a spell on you.
我看是那个女人给你下魔咒了吧
No!
不行
Wait! I just need to see your feet!
等等 让我看看你的脚
Ok, I chase. No problem.
好吧 我会追上你的
This is a great view from behind.
你从背后看起来很美
Wait!
等等
Now the game is on!
游戏正式开始
In Italia, when a woman run away,
在意大利 如果女子从男人身边跑开
it mean she love you!
就说明爱他
You must love me so much!
看来你一定很爱我
Bella, wait! Wait!
贝拉 等等我
How can I prove my love to you, if you won't stop?!
如果你不停下来 我怎么向你证明我的爱呢
Mi amore, I just need one moment with your feet!
亲爱的 让我看看你的脚吧
I'm coming!
我来啦
You out of your frigging mind, dude?
你疯了吧 伙计
Are you ok?
你还好吧
I don't know what you're saying. What's he saying?
我听不懂你说的 他说什么
I don't know. I don't speak idiot.
我怎么知道 我不懂鸟语
Please, allow me...
拜托了 请让我
...to see your magnifico feet.
看看你高贵的脚吧
What? No! Ew!
什么 不要
Hey, this is you.
他画的是你
And this one, too. Let me explain.
这些都是 听我说
My name is Antonio Guiseppe Donatello.
我叫安东尼奥·朱塞比·多纳太罗
I'm from the village of Nunzio in Italia.
我从意大利的农西奥村而来
I... oh, my spleen. It's ok.
我的脾 没事的
Two days ago, I have a vision.
两天前 我看到了一幅图像
I see the face of love, your face.
是真命天女的脸 是你的脸
Then I see your neck, your torso, your...
然后我捕捉到了你的脖子 皮肤 你的
Oh, got it. I get it.
打住 我懂了
But... I could not paint your feet.
但是 我描绘不出你的脚
You came from Italy to paint my feet?
你从意大利跑来就为了画我的脚
No, also to earn your love.
不是 我还要来赢得你的真爱
I think you have me confused with someone else.
我想你肯定是把我和别人搞错了
Put some ice on it and be careful.
记得敷点冰 下次小心点
Ok! I will paint your face on every building in this city
我会把你画在这座城市的每一幢高楼上
Until you recognize my love!
直到你接受我的爱
Hi. I'm kind of in a hurry, so... thanks.
我有点急 所以 拜托了
No problem.
没问题
Isn't this place the greatest?
这地方真是棒极了 对吧
You can get your work done, no one bothers you.
把事情做完 也没人打扰
Food's great. Low carb, high protein.
很棒的食物 低卡路里 高蛋白质
The only way to go when your work requires you to be
想要保持好身材同时又能量充沛
Shredded and dieseled out.
这里真是最佳选择
Oh, yeah, here, don't crane your neck.
别把脖子缩进去了
Go ahead. Feast your eyes. Yes, I've seen that look before.
好好欣赏吧 这眼神我见多了
You're intimidated because I'm a model.
你受惊了 但其实我是个模特
But I don't want you to be scared, ok? I'm a normal guy.
我不想吓到你 我可没什么毛病
This is my portfolio. It's kind of my calling card.
这是我的宣传册 算是我的名片
These are mostly non-paying jobs, or spec work.
这些都是无偿工作 或者是在特殊场合
I think that's a real dog.
我记得这条狗是真的
And here's the crown jewel.
这是我的镇宝之作
I am the GASEE guy. So...
我是GASEE的代言人
I'm Gale.
我是盖尔
Like a gale-force wind.
超级强风的意思
I took on that name because
我取这个名字
It's the most powerful force in the natural world.
就是因为它是自然界里最强大的力量
For shaping and eroding the earth, it's...
塑造腐蚀着地球 它
You can feel it.
你能感受到的
Actually, I think that's water, eroding the earth.
事实上 腐蚀地球的是水
Don't think it's water. I think it's wind.
我不觉得是水 是风
Like the grand canyon. I'm gonna look that up.
大峡谷就是 这我得去查查
This is crazy. I don't know
这真是不可思议 我不知道
whether to look at my own reflection or at you,
我看着的是你还是自己的影像
That's how beautiful you are. You know what? I have to go.
你真是美极了 不好意思 我要走了
Ok, you asked for it.
你逼我的
Yeah, she's back. Hi. You can't just take your shirt off.
这反映还差不多 你不能就这么把上衣脱了
I don't hear any complaints from the peanut gallery, so...
我没听到有什么小人物抱怨
Put your shirt back on, creep. Here you go.
怪胎 快把上衣穿上 给你
I know this looks nuts, all right?
我知道这样很傻
And maybe I am a little nuts because I've never
也许我是有点傻
tried to share my beauty with anyone before.
因为我以前从未让别人看过我的身体
And I think it's because I'm in love with you. Big time.
我想我是爱上你了 无法自拔
Great first date, Beth!
我们的第一次约会很棒 贝丝
Let's get another one on the books soon.
我们赶快计划下次约会吧
Come on, man, put your shirt on.
伙计 快吧衣服穿上
Honestly though, is there a doctor here,
说真的 在坐的有是医生的吗
Because there's some kind of weird swelling in this...
我这里肿得这么大
Yeah, that can't be normal, can it? Humans aren't...
我这样正常吗 人类不能
Jeez, Louise, dessert's served.
神啊 主啊 上甜点了
Sit down, gas guy.
坐下吧 瓦斯男
Oh, sorry. Excuse me, Miss. Miss?
抱歉 不好意思 小姐 小姐
I believe you dropped this.
我想你掉了这个
Oh, my... yeah, thank you.
天 谢谢
I don't know how that fell off. Thanks.
我都不知道它怎么掉的 谢谢
Miss?
小姐
How did you...?
你怎么
电影精选列表