杰克 我们送送客人吧
Jack, should we see our guests out?
你做到了
You pulled it off.
非常好 他们喜欢
Well done. They loved it.
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack
我在这儿找到了他 他在等人
I found him in here He was just waiting.
麻烦你去叫伊摩琴 好吗
Would you get lmogene please?
今晚还有的忙
We have a long night ahead now.
我亲爱的卡蜜拉
My dear Camilla
我是在飞机上写信给你
l'm writing this on an airplane.
昨晚的一切都发生得太快
Things happened so fast last night
一直到现在
and there hasn't been a moment until now
我才有空告诉你
to let you know what this situation is.
昨晚我得知 何塞
Last night I learned that Jose
根本不是我们想的那样
was not the man we all thought he was.
新手爸爸的责任 似乎
The responsibilities of new fatherhood seem
引发了他内心的恐慌
to have ignited fear and panic in him.
原来何塞在波哥大
lt seems Jose's been having an affair
和一个年轻女人有染
with a young woman from Bogota.
真是难以置信
I find this hard to believe.
我肯定这其中另有解释
I'm certain there is another explanation.
我现在正飞往波哥大
l'm on my way to Bogota now.
我有何塞在那边的地址
I have an address for Jose there
我会找到他 搞清楚一切的
and will try to find him and get to the bottom of this.
我知道你肯定担心
l'm sure you are worried,
但我决意挽回这一切
but I am determined to set this right.
再写信给你
Will write soon.
爱你的 加布里尔
Love, Gabriel.
是露易兹发的电邮吗
ls that an email from Ruiz?
写给她姐姐的
To his sister.
你有她的邮箱地址
You have her email address?
我们什么都有
We have everything.
哥伦比亚有人会用他们的IP地址 发给她
Someone in Colombia will send it to her from their IP address.
万一警♥察♥调查的话
ln case the cops check
毫无纰漏
All the Is and Ts.
你看起来很累
You look exhausted.
因为我就是累
lt's'cause I am.
嘿 杰克 睡得好吗
Hey, Jackie How was your sleep?
我
l've had.
今早收到一堆邮件
a non-stop stream of emails this morning.
都是夸你的
The word is out on you.
世界各地都有客人要求
Requests have been coming in to be on your table
品尝你的手艺
from all over the world.
你会非常忙碌
You're gonna be so busy.
非常富有
And so rich.
昨晚的工作 我们已经
Oh, and we wired the remaining 250K
把剩下的25万汇到你账户了
from last night's job into your account.
炉子上还有培根和鸡蛋
There's some more bacon and eggs on the stove.
我可以给你盛一盘
I can make you a plate.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
没事的
lt's okay.
抱歉 我们必须再弄一次
l'm sorry we have to do that again.
上面说 只要宿主活着 GPS就能用
I was told that the GPS would work so long as the host was living.
你没死 对吗 杰克
You're not dead, are you, Jack?
嗯 死了一点点
Yeah, just a little bit
你现在做什么 回家去
What are you doing now? Are you going home?
家
Home?
伦敦
London.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我今早飞过去
l'm flying there this morning.
我和毛瑞思下个月会和你一起去非洲的工作
Me and Maurice will be with you on the African job next month.
应该挺不错的
Should be a good one.
你确定不要吗
Are you sure that you don't want?
不了 不饿
No. Not hungry.
好
Okay.
嘿 一路平安
Hey, have a nice flight.
谢谢
Gracias.
你起得很早
You're starting early.
是啊
Yeah. Iam.
去哪儿
Where you headed?
伦敦
London.
出差
Business?
不是 我现在住那边
No, I live there now.
不错
That's cool.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是厨师
I'm a chef.
在伦敦
ln London?
不是 我给世界各地的
No, l cook for rich people
有钱人做饭
in different places around the world.
我靠 那要怎么做
No shit How does that work?
他们让我飞过去
Well, they fly me in.
把我安顿在一座大房♥子里
Put me up at an amazing house.
我♥干♥活儿 然后
I do the gig and then.
要么回家 要么
either home or
直接去下一个地点
straight on to the next place, I guess.
梦想生活啊 兄弟
Living the dream, bro.
我是做纺织制♥造♥的
l'm in textiles manufacturing.
一年飞两次 住在机场酒店省钱
Make this trip twice a year, stay at the airport hotel to save money.
听起来真不错
Sounds fucking great, man.
所以你去干活儿
So you come in, you do your thing,
他们给你很高的报酬
and they pay you well?
非常高
lncredibly well.
看来应该当厨师
Should have been a chef, I guess.
我是巴里
l'm Barry.
杰克
Jack.
电影精选列表