我盯着你呢 看到没
I'm all over you. You see this?
感觉有急事啊
Sounds important.
你们真的很会做饭
You boys can really cook.
但是
But
如果非要选一个
lf I have to choose one.
漂亮 -太好吃了
Yes! - lt's incredible.
我就知道
l knew it.
知道吗 我一直都怀疑 现在我们有证据了
You know, I always suspected this, and now we have proof.
就一顿饭 -这是证据
lt's one meal. - lt's proof.
我赢了
Victory is minel
我想是因为豌豆
I think it's just the peas.
你知道现在几点吗
Do you happen to know what time it is by chance?
兄弟
Bro
那不是你的手表
That's not your watch.
这支表有什么故事
What's the story with the watch?
15年前 他在一场牌局上输给我的
He lost it in a card game to me about 15 years ago.
你看看 戴我手上多好看
Look at it Look how it hangs on my wrist.
可惜 他始终无法接受 -你看啊
Sadly, he's never accepted that. - I mean it looks...
我戴多好看
lt looks so good on me.
手表拿来
The watch.
我失去了手表特权 -你永远别想拿回去
I've lost watch privileges. - You're never getting it back.
不是吧 伙计 -不可能
Ah, come on, man. - Never ever.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
你想看手表
You wanna see the watch?
给你看
You can see the watch.
真不错
Oh, it's nice.
适合你 确实
lt suits you. lt does.
嘿 我们明早见
Hey, we'll see you in the morning.
晚安 瑞安
Night, Ryan.
晚安
Good night.
我们知道你出国了 给你三天 不然我们一定找到你
嘿 伙计
Hey man.
爱丽丝呢
Where's Alice?
我送她回酒店了
Oh, I dropped her off at the hotel.
不错 是吧
That's cool, huh?
这画好吗 我根本不会看
ls this good? I can never tell.
好不好我不知道 但是
I don't know if it's good, but
肯定不便宜
I'm sure it's expensive.
抽象表现主义吗
ls it abstract expressionism?
我不知道 抽象表现主义是什么
I don't know, what's-What's abstract expressionism?
我高中都没念完
I never finished high school man.
这都是怎么发生的
And how-how has this happened?
嗯 我是说
Huh? lmean
你是怎么做到的
How have you managed all this?
我就是顺其自然 我的老朋友
You know, I just l go with the flow, kemosabe.
这就是你的秘诀 嗯
That's the secret, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 你今天自己在这儿没问题吧 -没问题
Hey, u gonna be all right here by yourself today? - Oh, yeah.
可以 你要去工作吗
Yeah, you gotta work or something?
是啊 我不能一直逃避 总得 对吧
Yeah, I can't avoid it forever. I gotta...you know.
回头见
I'll see you later.
回见
Later man.
余额:170万零2000英镑
你还好吗
You all right, man?
一整天都和
You know, you just spend the whole day
你见过最穷的人一起
with some of the poorest people you could ever meet.
还要忽悠他们
Then have to fuck"em over.
知道吗 我最近看了篇文章
You know, I read something recently.
是吗
Really?
我现在看书了
I read now.
没有 我是在哪里看到的
No, I read somewhere that
奖励向来与暴行成正比
The reward always matches the atrocity.
听起来是轻松读物啊
Sounds like some light reading.
我一方面觉得这个世界烂透了
Part of me just thinks the world's really fucked up.
充斥着贪婪
lt's a greedy place.
地球快完蛋了
The planet's dying.
他们估计十年吧
10 years, they think.
我没孩子 所以何必在乎呢 对吧
I don't have kids, so why should I give a shit, you know?
顺其自然呗
Just go with the flow.
另一方面 我又觉得
There's another part of me that's.
我很高兴你来了
l'm glad you're here, man.
我真的很想家
I've been seriously missing home a lot.
我也很高兴我来了
I'm glad I came too.
愚蠢
Stupid.
原谅我
Forgive me.
大家好 这段视频里
Hi, guys. In this video,
我们会教你重设登录密♥码♥
we're gonna reset your login password.
首先呢 你就要进入恢复模式
To do this you'll need to go into recovery mode.
进入恢复模式 就需要按下重启
And to do that, you have to press restart
然后按住Command和R键
and then hold down Command+R
然后 点击设备
Then, click on utilities
忘记用户名或密♥码♥
借记卡♥号♥♥码(11位)
银行识别码(4位)
西布兰奇 有什么可以帮到你
West Branch, how can I assist you?
嗨 我有一个你们这边的账户
Hi, I have an account with you,
我把用户名和密♥码♥都给忘了
and I have completely forgotten my username and assword.
没问题
No problem.
请问名字和借记卡♥号♥♥码
What's your name and debit card number?
好 杰克·艾德尼
Yeah, it's Jack Adney.
号♥码是 415 8463 9876
Ahd the number is 415 8463 9876.
四位银行识别码
Ahd your four-digit banking code?
是啊 我不记得了
Yeah I don't remember.
所以我才电♥话♥ 我出了意外
That's why I'm calling. I've been in an accident.
噢 我很遗憾
Oh, l'm sorry to hear that.
没关系的
lt's no problem.
我们可以发一个临时密♥码♥到你的邮箱
We can email you a temporary password.
你瞧 你们那边的电邮是旧的
Well see, the email you have is an old one,
我已经不用了
so l don't use it anymore.
新邮箱是什么
What's your new email?
是jackadney42@email
lt's jackadney42@email.
好
Okay.
我想要问你几个安全问题
So I need to ask you a few security questions
进行变更
to make that change.
母亲的娘家姓 -我不知道
Mother's maiden name? - Yeah. I have no idea.
我说了 我失忆了
Like I said, I'm having memory problems.
我是头部受伤
I have a brain injury.
如果你能拿证件 找一间分行
well if. you came into a branch with some identification,
我们可以全方面协助你
we could assist you with anything you like.
驾照 护照
Like a driver's license? Passport?
是的 这两样都可以
Yes. Either of those will work.
好 我现在在国外旅行
Okay. Well, I'm traveling overseas at the moment.
你们在英国境外有分行吗
Do you have any branches outside of the UK?
没有 抱歉
No, we don't Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
伪造英国驾照
不要再找了 这个网站提供高质量高速度的驾照
来自中国 保证3天内全球送达
你妈妈和你长得很像 两天
给我一周 我多给你两万五
多加五万
好 成交
我再找你
五万 不然甭想见妈妈了
我们说好了的 到本周末 我会给你十万
狗屁 你没钱 明晚汇五万过来 否则甭想再见到你妈
你在那边干嘛啊
What are you doing down there?
你是从赌场打来吗 -听着 听我说
Are you calling from a casino? - Listen, just listen to me.
这不是赌博 好吗
This is not a gambling thing, okay?
我跟你发誓 -所以我现在给你一万
I swear to you. - So I give you 10 grand now,
你下周给我两万
and you give me 20 next week?
对 你给我超过一万 我就三倍奉还
Yeah. You gimme more than 10, I'll triple it
瑞安 你得收手了
Ryan, you gotta stop man.
你要做的 是马上离开那个地方
What you need to do is leave that place right now
趁着事情还没有失控
before things get outta hand.
已经失控了
Things are outta hand.
我要挂电♥话♥了
l'm hanging up now.
花♥园♥打理得很好
The garden's in good shape.
电影精选列表