毛瑞思跟我说了格雷塔 说她是怎么离开的
Maurice told me about Greta, about how she left.
你记得格雷塔吗
You remember Greta?
记得 我当然记得格雷塔
Yes, of course I remember Greta.
但她并没有离开
But she didn't leave though.
他说她在马略卡给一家人做饭
He said she's in Majorca cooking for a family.
不 她没有
No, she isn't.
毛瑞思收到一封邮件
Maurice received an email,
是我写的
That I wrote.
格雷塔的最后一顿饭 是那次见面的一周后
Greta's last dinner was about a week after that meeting.
但她不是主厨
But she wasn't the chef.
她是食材
She was the ingredient.
什么 所以 没办法
What-There's-There's just no way...
没办法离开
There's no way out?
永远
Ever?
听着 一开始大家都不喜欢
Look, no one likes it at the beginning.
但过了一阵子 就不会为此烦恼了
But after a while, it does stop bothering you.
你要积极乐观
You need to focus on the positives.
做甜品吧 杰克
Make the dessert, Jack
有位客人想和你聊聊
去吧 杰克
Go on, Jack.
去吧
Come on.
观众都在等着呢
Your audience awaits.
我们吃过很多类似的菜 主厨
We have had many similar meals, Chefj
但这一餐 略胜一筹
but this is a cut above.
可以排到前三
Top three of all time.
做得好
Well done.
谢谢 但还没有结束
Thank you. But it's not over yet
我为各位准备了甜品 需要下功夫
I have a dessert for you all that I need to finesse.
舌头
The tongue?
什么的舌头
The tongue of what?
和前菜是一样的食材
lt's the same produce as the entree.
那是什么
And what was that?
我吃不出来 很好吃 但感觉没吃过
I couldn't tell. lt was delicious, but unfamiliar to me.
猪肉
Pork.
吃着可不像猪肉
lt didn't taste like pork.
跟我以前吃过的猪肉都不一样
Not like any pork I've had before.
这就是我们主厨的过人之处
That's the talent of our chef.
所以 甜品是猪舌
So dessert is a pig's tongue?
对 舌头刺身配雪芭
Yes. Tongue sashimi with sorbet.
我不用甜品了 谢谢
No dessert for me, thank you.
没有问题的
Everything's gonna be all right,
给我五分钟 我就回来 好吗
so give me five minutes and I'll be back, okay?
好 -好的
Yeah. - Okay.
她舍不得走啊 杰克
She can't stay away from you, Jackie.
怎么了
What's going on?
她车坏了 所以我要送她回酒店
Her car is dead, so I'm gonna drive her back to her hotel.
她回来干什么啊
What is she doing back here?
车坏了
Car broke down.
毛瑞思会送她回镇上
Maurice is gonna give her a ride back to town.
操
Fuck.
怎么了
What?
他好像
Think he's
他好像有疱疹还是什么的
He's got herpes or something.
你能用其他东西冒充一下吗
Well, can you find something else and disguise it?
这是刺身
lt's sashimi.
没法冒充
We can't disguise it.
这可是个大♥麻♥烦
This is a big fucking problem.
我就 我只能换道菜了
'll just-l'll have to make something else
更好吃的
something-better
这是客人的要求
This was a request
没别的东西了
There is nothing else
不能有借口
No excuses.
不过我想 你没有疱疹吧
Though I take it, you don't have herpes.
抱歉 我想 或许我还是叫车吧
Sorry...I'm thinking that maybe I could just call a taxi.
我不想麻烦别人
I don't wanna put anyone out
感觉毛瑞思也挺忙的
and seems like Maurice is pretty busy here.
没有人能来接你吗
ls there no one to pick you up?
没 我一个人旅行
No, I'm traveling alone.
没有舌头
No tongue.
只有雪芭
Just sorbet.
还有勺子
And a spoon.
好胃口
Bon appetit
马上来卫生间找我
锁门
Lock the door.
听着 我知道我要告诉你的话
Look, I realize what I'm gonna tell you,
对我非常不利 但我不管了
it's not very good for me, but I'm past that now.
我知道何塞发生了什么
I know what happened to Jose.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
我煮了他
I cooked him.
你们都吃了他
And you all ate him.
所以你才吃不出是什么肉
That's why you didn't recognize the meat.
警探 你没事吧
Detective, are you all right?
嗯 没事 我等下就来
Yes, I'm okay. I'll-I'lI be right there.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
没有
No.
不 我没事
No, l'm okay.
马上就来
l'll be right there.
你好些了吗 -嗯
Are you feeling better? - Yes.
我吃不惯这么贵的食物
l'm not used to such rich food.
可能是肠胃消化不了
I have a simpler palate, I think.
很高兴你没事
Well, l'm glad you're feeling all right.
你要是想 我们可以聊完你侄子的事
If you like, we can finish our conversation about your nephew.
不用 我需要知道的 你已经都告诉我了
No, you've told me everything I need to know.
我累了 所以就告辞了
I'm quite tired so I'll say goodnight.
好吧 -谢谢各位
AII right. - Thank you, everyonel
非常有趣的一顿晚餐
lt was a very interesting dinner.
你要走了
You're leaving?
希望你侄子会出现
I hope your nephew turns up.
是啊 祝你们早日找到他
Yes, good luck with your search.
谢谢
Thank you.
我相信很快就会真♥相♥大白的
l'm sure everything will come to light very soon.
你看
Do you see?
更有意思吧
Much more fun.
他们在全世界
They do this...
搞这种晚宴
all over the world.
有一套完整的运作
lt's a whole network.
糟糕
Mierda.
怎么了
What?
我手♥机♥还在厨房♥里充电
I left my phone charging in the kitchen.
你想要我打给谁呢
Who do you want me to call?
盖洛警官
Officer Gallo.
他号♥码多少
What's his number?
我不知道 在手♥机♥里
I don't know. lt's in my phone.
那我给警局打
I'll call the local police then.
他们会打给盖洛
They'll just call Gallo.
你去把手♥机♥给我拿来 更节省时间
lt will be faster if you go get my phone and bring it to me.
好吧 你在这儿等
Okay. You'll wait here?
我去车里等
T'll go wait in my car.
他们就在门口 会被看到的
They're right out front You'll be seen.
你得在这儿等
You're gonna have to wait here.
我会尽快的 好吗
I'll be as fast as I can, okay?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我想你要是
Yeah, I suppose as if you're
主厨 真是美味的一餐啊
Chef, what a meal!
你是个艺术家
You are an artist.
我已经打给中介
I have already called the agency
要求安排你的下一餐
and asked to be at your next table.
你黑灯瞎火的干嘛呢 杰克
What have you been doing in the dark, Jackie?
在抽烟
Just having a cigarette.
你们的司机到了
Oh, your drivers are here.
电影精选列表