喜欢
Love that.
杰克
Jack?
我是伊摩琴 -嗨
l'm lmogene. - Hi.
这位是毛瑞思 -嘿
This is Maurice. - Hey
一切都好吗
So everything all right?
选好食材了 菜单定了
Produce chosen? Menu set?
是 差不多了
Yeah mostly.
食材 很新鲜
Produce is ah it's in good shape.
我还没有完全确定菜单
haven't completely locked in the menu yet.
我喜欢这栋房♥子
I love this house.
你以前没来过这儿 是吧
You haven't been here before, have you?
没 我第一次来
No. This is my first time here.
我很期待与你合作
Well, l'm excited to work with you.
我听过不少有趣的故事
I've heard some interesting things
其实我有个问题
I had a question for you actually.
嗯 请坐
Hmm. Please.
是关于这份工作的酬劳
lt's about payment for this job.
我的银行出了点问题
There's been a financial mix up at my bank,
我是想本周汇笔钱的
and I was hoping to wire some money this week.
是啊 没关系 我们可以预付给你
Yeah, no problem. We can advance you.
你需要多少
How much did you need?
以前和你们都是不一样的金额
I've made different amounts with you guys before.
所以这次是结多少钱呢
So how much am I clearing again for this one?
30万
300K.
能先给我多少
How much can you advance me?
你需要多少呢
How much do you need?
五万
50, 000?
好
Yeah.
要我汇到哪里
Where do you want me to wire it?
过去了 好了
Sent. All done.
确认码是7H4XQ
Confirmation is 7H4XQ
现在把钱汇过去 确认码7H4XQ
谢谢
Thanks.
我的荣幸
Pleasure.
好 杰克
So, Jack
这么说 食材很新鲜 是吧
The produce is in good shape then, is it?
是
Yeah.
那是怎样 检查过了
So what, vetted?
选定了
Chosen?
新鲜 可能有点夸张了
Good shape might be a bit of an exaggeration.
是啊 我有几个问题
Yeah, I had a couple questions for you.
好
Okay.
几人用餐
How many dining?
五个
Five.
好 几道菜
Okay. And how many courses?
四道
Four.
好吧 那具体进行到哪一步了
Okay, so where are we actually then?
我还没有选好食材
I haven't chosen the produce yet.
我其实在等你们到这儿
I was waiting for you to get here
帮我定个正确方向
to kinda steer me in the right direction.
你没有检查肉
You haven't vetted the meat?
没有
O
你都在做什么啊
What have you been doing?
我一直正在清点 还有 物色
I was taking inventory and ah scoping things out.
晚宴就是明天了
The dinner's tomorrow.
这你是知道的 对吧 -知道 是的是的
I mean you do know that, right? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
但就这一顿晚餐 对吧
But this is one dinner, right?
是 当然就一顿晚餐
Yes, of course it's just one dinner.
听我说 重点是你提前来这儿
Look, the whole point of you coming here early
进行详细的勘察
was to make a proper reconnaissance.
都是因为语言不通
lt's the language. That's the issue.
你瞧 我不会西语
See, I don't speak Spanish,
所以要比我想象中难得多
so it's just been a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.
抱歉 你不会西语
Sorry, you don't speak Spanish. Umm
那你来这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here on this detail?
一天之内没办法检查药物使用和不良饮食状况
There's no way to vet anyone for drug use and poor diet in a day.
这是我们的最佳选择
This is our best option.
起码有可能这里某个人
At least there's a chance that some of these people
有好好在意自己的健康
might take care of their health.
现在太晚了
lt's too late now.
你和毛瑞思得明天再来
You and Maurice will have to come back here
是周日早间弥撒
tomorrow for Sunday morning mass.
要想成功 只有这个机会了
If we're gonna have any success, it'll be then.
我们需要两份
And we'll need two cuts.
两份
Two cuts?
肉
Of meat.
你指的是
You mean-like?
两个人
Two people?
对
Right
一份可能不够吃
One might be off.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我不能
I can't...
什么 完成你的工作
What? Do your job?
他们说你难搞
Look, they said that you were problematic,
会被你的良知影响
that your conscience was getting the best of you.
但他们没说 你没有能力
But they didn't mention incompetence.
一道平庸的菜 就会彻底毁了中介的名声
One mediocre dish will completely destroy the agency's reputation.
这你是知道的吧
I mean, you understand that?
或许你不知道 好吧 这么说吧
Perhaps not Okay. Um, how's this?
一道失败的菜 你的人生就完了
A bad dish from you and your life will end.
够清楚了吗
ls that clear enough?
很好
Good.
所以 明早你和毛瑞思再来
So you and Maurice will come back here tomorrow morning
弥撒上挑人 不会有问题的
for mass and everything will be fine.
对吗
Won't it?
对
Yes
那间里面也有衣服
There's clothes in that one too.
我以为你住那一间
I thought you were in there.
我两间都有用
I've been using both.
我这就把东西拿出来
l'll just get my stuff out
要出去吗
Are you heading out?
不是 我是睡不着
No, I was-I was having trouble sleeping.
口渴了
And I was thirsty.
你知道客人出多少钱和我们吃饭吗
Do you know how much our guests pay to dine with us?
150万
1. 5 million.
看起来很多 但是
That might seem like a lot but,
你要用私人飞机
when you factor in the private jets
来回接送客人
that take our clients to and from the event,
我们承担的风险 高级用餐地点
the risk that we incur, the fabulous location,
还有每顿饭的有限数量
and the limited amount per dinner
真的不多
Well it really isn't.
我们平均每年杀50个人 清理时再杀25个
We kill on average 50 people a year, plus 25 in the clean up.
所以一年死75个 我们收入超过1个亿
So 75 deaths a year, and we generate over 100 million dollars.
我们将10%的收益回馈给社区
We funnel 10% of our profits back into the communities.
农药 基础设施
The farming, the infrastructure.
我们保证所有人都有干净水源
We ensure clean drinking water for the entire population.
你可能会说 这就是满足私欲
You might say that that's simply self-interest.
但我们不是吃所有人
But we don't eat everybody.
@连1%都不到
Not even 1%.
你来告诉我 有哪家赚这么多钱
Now, you tell me what company makes that amount of money,
全球业务
has global presence,
帮助旗下社区里
assists more than 99%of the people in the communities
超过99%的人
within which it operates
而他们的足迹只是每年杀75个人
and their footprint has only ever killed 75 people a year?
石油公♥司♥平均每年害死110个人
Oil companies kill on average 110 workers a year.
农民是250个左右
Farmers are on about 250.
场地管♥理♥员♥ 卡车司机 屋顶工人
Groundskeepers, truck drivers, roofers
在死亡数量上 都碾压我们
They all thrash us in fatalities.
你不是说你口渴么
I thought you said you were thirsty.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jackie.
杰克
电影精选列表