木材是低导热材料 对吗 保温
Wood's low-thermal material, yes? lt keeps the heat in.
而我们离赤道很近
And we are very close to the equator.
不过我相信你是专业的
But I'm sure you know what you're doing so.
杰克说的不是真正的木材
Well, Jack doesn't mean real wood.
不是的 那会招白蚁
No, that would attract termites.
是啊
Right.
是的 不 我们是想用改良木
Yeah, no, we're looking into modified wood
混凝土和玻璃 是的
and concrete and glass. Yep.
明白了
see.
你在做什么饭
So what are you cooking?
因为闻起来好香啊 是吧 蒂亚戈
Because it smells incredible, right, Diego?
是啊
Yeah.
豆汤
Pozole soup.
豆汤 你知道豆汤
Oh, pozole. You know about pozole?
哇哦 你真是个厨师啊
Wow. You really are a chef.
这是豆汤吗 好
ls this pozole? Okay.
闻着好香啊 但是
I mean, it smells good but.
有点奇怪 不觉得吗
little weird. Don't you think?
你豆汤里用的是什么肉
What kind of meat do you use for the pozole?
混合的 猪肉加羊肉
lt's a mixture. lt's pork and lamb.
还有鸡汤 一向可以用来提鲜
And there's chicken stock. You know, that always helps.
我道歉 我知道你们有工作晚宴
I apologize. I know you are having a work dinner,
但我真的需要和萨维迪斯先生谈谈
but I really do need to speak to Mr. Savidies
我想在这儿等
and Iwould like to wait.
没关系
That's okay.
你吃东西了吗 警探
Have you eaten, Detective?
早饭后就没吃了 没
Not since breakfast, no.
或许给他们盛两晚你的汤吧 杰克
Well, perhaps you give them some of your soup, Jack?
那真是太慷慨了
That would be very generous.
厨房♥里的男人 是警♥察♥
The men in the kitchen are police.
所以我们现在正式成为房♥产开♥发♥公♥司♥
So we are now officially a property development company.
你们是投资商 -好
And you are the investors. - Okay.
我相信你们知道怎么做 -当然
I trust you know what to do. - Of course.
他们有问起食材吗
Are they asking about the produce?
有
They are.
好吧
Okay.
知道吗
You know
我觉得你可能选错职业了
I think you may have chosen a wrong profession.
你的建筑知识真是
Your architectural knowledge is
怎么说呢
Well
我认为你还有很长的路要走
You have a long way to go, I think.
但是这汤
But this soup!
很高兴你们喜欢
Glad you like it.
希望你不介意我手♥机♥充电
I hope you don't mind my phone.
不不不 当然不会 -谢谢
No, no, no, no, of course not. - Thank you.
你喜欢谁呢
So who do you love?
根据你的描述 我想是
I imagine from what you described that it's
凡德罗 或是劳伊德·赖特
Van der Rohe or Lloyd Wright.
还有谁呢
So who else?
这个
Well
其实吧
You know, actually
好 我来介绍一下
Okay, guys, let me introduce you.
看来是他们到了
Oh, that sounds like them now.
不急
There's no rush.
请享用你们的汤 我会让毛瑞思
Enjoy your soup, and I will have Maurice
等下过来找你们的 -谢谢
come and talk with you in a few minutes. - Thank you.
杰克 你有时间吗 -有
Jack, do you have a moment? - Yeah.
好 有三个牵扯到警♥察♥的脚本
Ok, so there are three scenarios when the police get involved.
地♥产♥开♥发♥ 电影制♥作♥ 旅游业
Property development, movie production, tourism.
我们的客户和员工都要
Our clients and employees are expected
记住三种脚本的基本工作原理
to memorize the rudimentary workings of all three.
没人告诉过你吗
No one's told you this?
你是一名建筑师
You're an architect.
你需要了解建筑材料
You need to know about building materials,
建筑风格 真正的建筑师
architectural styles, actual architects.
好 -好吗
Okay. - Okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你刚才就像个白♥痴♥
You sounded like a complete fool.
我知道
l know.
振作起来 杰克
Just get your shit together, Jack.
嗨 欢迎 我是伊摩琴
Hi, welcome. I'm Imogene.
非常欢迎各位的到来
I'm so pleased to welcome you all here.
请坐 我给各位拿酒来
Please take a seat and I'll bring some drinks over to you.
没有
No.
抱歉
l'm sorry.
我真心希望我们有帮上忙 警探
I do hope that we've been helpful, Detective.
我觉得有意思的是 你刚才说过的话
You know what I think is interesting, is what you said earlier.
我说什么了
Oh, what did I say?
何塞 心血来潮的冒险
About Jose, taking a spontaneous adventure.
你的用词 心血来潮的冒险
That choice of words. Spontaneous adventure.
你应该不知道 但在这一带
You wouldn't know about this, but here in this area,
大概每九个月
about every nine months,
都有一两个年轻人 连招呼不打就离家了
one or two young people leave their homes completely without warning.
销声匿迹几个星期
There's a few weeks of silence,
然后突然一封信 或是电邮 向家人解释
then a letter or an email explaining to their families.
他们去大城市闯荡了
they're leaving to try life in the big city.
有时甚至是跑到了国外
Or even sometimes to go overseas.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
都是心血来潮
And always spontaneously.
而我现在呢
And here I am
我年轻的侄子也不见了
my young nephew also missing.
而你认为是心血来潮的冒险
And a suggestion from you of a spontaneous adventure.
这只是我脑子里出现的第一个念头
Oh, it was just the first thing that came to my mind.
你想
Would you, uh
你想要喝杯酒吗 警探 -不了 谢谢
Would u like a glass of wine, Detective? - No, thank you.
我必须说 我对这些失踪案一无所知
I must say that I knew nothing about these disappearances
直到今早盖洛警官告诉我
until Officer Gallo told me this morning.
这个镇子不是我的管辖区 明白吗
This town is not my jurisdiction, you understand?
我在城里上班的
I work in the city.
我来都是为了侄孙女的受洗
And I'm only here for my grand-niece's baptism.
但现在我有别的理由留下了
But now I have another reason to stay.
汤怎么样
How's the soup?
这几位是我们的投资商 警探
These are our investors Detective.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是何塞 我侄子 失踪了
He is Jose, my nephew. He's missing
他住在离这儿不远的一个镇子
He lives in a town not far from here.
我们都还没去过镇上
None of us have been into town yet.
没有吗 -我们是今天下午才到
No? - We only came this afternoon.
你以为我们知道什么呢 警探
What do you think we know, Detective?
我不确定
I am not sure
但我今天找了问了每个人
but I have looked and talked to everyone I can today.
最终带我来了这儿
And it has led me here.
一位厨艺更佳的建筑师
To an architect who's a better cook.
受雇去建一座远超出他能力的酒店
being paid to build something far beyond his ability.
也是一场心血来潮的冒险
And to another spontaneous adventure.
你侄子的事 我们很抱歉
We are very sorry to hear about your nephew.
如果有什么我们可以帮忙的
lf there is anything we can assist you with,
请告诉我们
just let us know.
好
Well
谢谢你的款待 女士
thank you for the accommodation, Senora.
我们 再联♥系♥
And...we may be in touch.
请
Please.
你想和我们一起吗 警探
Would you like to join us, Detective?
还有位子 我们期望很高
We have room, and our expectation is high
这会是一顿令人惊艳的晚餐
that this will be an outstanding meal.
谢谢
Gracias.
必须承认
I have to confess,
我刚才尝了汤 非常不错
I tried the soup earlier and it was very good.
请坐吧
Please sit.
谢谢
Gracias.
电影精选列表