西班牙小岛
Spanish island.
现在她是一户富人的私人厨师
Now she's a personal chef for a wealthy family.
再后来 就没她的消息了
I never heard from her after that.
好 四道菜
AlI right. Four courses.
第一道 生腌肉片
First course, carpaccio.
对了 别忘了 甜品他们要吃舌头
Well keep in mind, they want tongue for dessert.
熟的 -刺身
Cooked? - Sashimi.
比利时人和斯洛文尼亚人都要的
Both the Belgian and the Slovenian have requested it.
好 那豆汤 墨西哥汤
Okay, so how about pozole? The Mexican soup
很好 第二道菜
Very good. Second course?
第二道 奶油萝卜培根意面
Course two, turnip spaghetti carbonara,
腌蛋白 还有焦化奶油洋苏
cured egg yolk, and sage beurre noisette.
第三道 波尔多酱腿肉配甜菜根
Third course, thigh Bordelaise and beets.
最后一道 舌头刺身
And final course, the tongue sashimi
配 我没想好
with, I don't know
梨子雪芭
Pear sorbet.
这是玛利亚和罗伯托
This is Maria and Roberto.
他们不会说英语
They don't speak English,
但他们今晚帮你打下手
but they'll be your servers for this evening.
还有多久上菜
And how long til service.
三小时后 上第一道菜
First course is in three hours.
开始吧
Let's do it.
很好
Great.
晚上好 -晚上好
Good evening. - Good evening.
给你们倒杯酒
May I offer you a drink?
好 谢谢 -好吗
Yes, please. - Yeah?
我去接剩下的人
l'm gonna pick up the rest.
好 -好
Okay. - Okay.
怎么样了
How's it coming?
没问题 -很好
No problems. - Good
今晚有一位比利时客人
We have a Belgian coming tonight.
男人喜欢喝酒
Man likes a drink.
喂 我是一号♥岗
一号♥岗 请讲
门口有警♥察♥
让他们进来
晚上好
Good evening.
露易兹警探 这位是盖洛警官
Detective Ruiz. This is Officer Gallo.
很抱歉临时登门
And I apologize for the late hour,
但我们找毛瑞思·萨维迪斯
but we are looking for Maurice Savidies.
他现在不在
Oh, he's not here right now.
我能帮忙吗 -或许吧
Can I help? - Well, maybe.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今晚有一个小型晚宴
We're having a little dinner party here tonight.
还有私人安保 -小心驶得万年船啊
With private security? - Well, can't be too careful.
对了 我是伊摩琴 毛瑞思 是我的员工
I'm Imogene, by the way. Maurice, he works for me.
地♥产♥开♥发♥ -没错
ln property development? - That's right.
是啊 我的客户在考虑
Yeah, my clients are considering
在附近开♥发♥一家酒店
developing a hotel somewhere near here.
请坐吧
Please, sit down.
有什么可以帮忙的
How can I help you?
这是何塞 他失踪了
This is Jose and he is missing.
你的员工当时和另一个男人一起
Your employee was with another man.
一个美国人
An American.
今早在他们街区
ln his neighborhood this morning.
他们和这位警官聊过几句
They spoke with this officer, and ah
我想找他们谈谈 如果可能的话 关于何塞
I would like to talk to them, if possible, about Jose.
当然 呃
Sure. Uh,
等毛瑞思回来 我让他给你打电♥话♥
well, when Maurice gets back, I could have him call you.
那你估计是什么时候
Oh, what time will that be, do you think?
一小时后
In an hour?
90分钟
90 minutes.
今天很累
lt's been a long day, and.
你的沙发又好舒服
Your couch is extremely comfortable.
或许可以的话 我就在这儿等吧
Perhaps it would be okay if I wait for him.
这是我们一个很重要的商务宴会
This is rather an important work event for us.
我在哪儿待着都行
Anywhere is fine for me
但我想要等着
but I would like to wait.
我能问一下 为什么认为他失踪吗
Can I ask you why you think he's missing?
才一天而已
lt's only been a day.
或许他出门了呢
Perhaps he took off.
心血来潮的冒险
A spontaneous adventure.
何塞是我侄子
Jose is my nephew.
他是很有责任心 很自豪的新手爸爸
He is a responsible and proud new father,
今天是他女儿受洗
and today was his daughter's baptism.
我肯定没有什么
There is no spontaneous adventure,
心血来潮的冒险
this I am sure of.
那个美国人 也是你的员工吗
ls the American, does he work for you?
是的
Yes.
但他在做饭
But he's cooking.
杰克
Jack
这位是露易兹警探
This is Detective Ruiz
相信你认得
And I'm sure you recognize the officer
今早和你讲过话的警官
that you spoke to earlier this morning.
是的
Si
这么说 你是厨子
So, you are the cook?
是 今晚是
Yes. Uh, for tonight.
个人爱好
lt's a hobby of mine.
今早你们和这位警官交谈前 在做什么
This morning before you spoke with this officer, what were you doing?
我去参加了教堂仪式
I was at church service.
之后呢
And after?
毛瑞思和我继续工作
Maurice and I continued to work.
我们在寻找地点
We were searching for locations.
那你是担任什么角色
And what do you do for the business?
杰克是我们的建筑师
Oh, Jack's our architect.
噢 你是建筑师 好啊
Oh, you are the architect. Okay.
我对建筑很有兴趣
I have a real interest in architecture.
其实吧 曾经我也想当建筑师呢
Actually, at one time I wanted to be one myself.
不过呢
But, well
人生啊
Life.
你的酒店会是什么风格呢
So what style is your hotel going to be?
现代的
lt's modern.
现代还是当代 -不 不 现代
Modern or contemporary? - No, no, modern.
中世纪现代
lt's mid-century modern.
是啊 很流行
Oh, yes. This is very popular.
是啊 是一个很低调的地方
Yeah. You know, it's a discreet place.
很巧妙
lt's sophisticated.
就是
You know, it's, uh
怎么说呢 就像是你走进一家漂亮的餐馆
I don't know, like a good restaurant that you walk into.
视觉上很愉悦 但又很舒服 对吧
lt's visually pleasing, but it's comfortable, you know?
这样啊 听起来很不错
I see. Sounds wonderful.
所以你和萨维迪斯先生在选址
So you and Mr. Savidies are looking for locations and
是啊 我们好像吓到了两个女人
Yeah. You know, and I think we frightened a couple women
因为她们跟这位警官说 我们在跟踪她们
because they told this officer that we were following them.
但你们没有
But you were not?
没 我们都没注意到她们
No, we hadn't even noticed them.
然后呢
And then?
然后 没什么了 我们就回来了
And then, uh, nothing. We came back here.
不知道这段时间里 你有没有见过这个男人
Well, I wonder if at all during this time, you saw this man.
没什么问题吧
ls everything all right?
没 他让我想到了一位老友 曾经关系很好的
Yeah. He reminds me of an old friend. He was a close friend.
他过世了
and he passed away.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
但你没有见到何塞
But you did not see Jose?
没 抱歉
No, l'm sorry.
你要用什么材料来建酒店呢
What material are you using to build your hotel?
会用到很多木材
Well, there's a lot of wood.
怎么 听着奇怪吗
What? Does that sound odd?
我们这里有龙♥卷♥风♥的
You know we have hurricanes here and
木材可不理想
wood's not ideal for that.
电影精选列表