Jackiel
快点 要来不及了
Come on. We'll be late.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jackie.
快点 选一个
Come on. Pick one.
或许他们吧 我也说不好
Maybe them. I don't know.
好
Yes.
老女人太恶心
The old woman will be disgusting.
那就不要她 只要女孩子
Not her then, just just the girl.
是啊 但我们需要两个人
Yeah, but we need two.
你知道恐惧和压力会改变
You know that fear and stress will change the taste
肉的口感 对吧
of the meat, right?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know this?
我就是干这个的 杰克
That is my whole job, Jackie.
他们根本想不到
They never see it coming.
你们找谁
或许我可以帮忙 这里没有我不认识的 不知道的
是啊 我们的车子需要帮忙 抛锚了
你懂车字吗
-懂一点 不过 -太好了
我可不免费帮忙
当然
-男人要赚钱养家 -没错
-怎么称呼你 -何塞 很高兴认识你
你踢球吗 何塞
是啊 有时候跟我邻居朋友一起
我也喜欢足球
我们随时可以一起踢球
或许你该换辆新车了
是啊 我知道
我知道
噪音是从车子下面出来的
我发动引擎 你能听一下 看看有办法吗
-好我可以试试 -好
但我们得先商量一下价钱
好
可以吗
嗯 可以
干活儿吧
发动引擎
Turn the engine on.
来吧 何塞 钻到下面去
是 先生
告诉我 何塞 你饮食健康吗
你吃健康食物吗
当然了 必须啊 不想生病
是啊 永远都不想生病
我没听到有奇怪的
听起来一切正常
我也觉得
现在怎么办 做什么 -把他拖出来
What now? What we do? - Now we pull him out.
你好
警官
女士们 你好吗 警官
这是干嘛呢
我们在工作 在踩点儿
踩点儿是什么意思
不好意思 我们在寻找地点 进行开♥发♥
开♥发♥件么
建造
一家酒店
在这儿建酒店?
对 或许吧
这位是我们的建筑师
他来这儿一星期了 工作 踩点儿
那你是谁
And who are you?
我为他工作
I work for him.
有什么问题吗 警官
ls there something wrong, officer?
我不知道啊 你告诉我
I mean, I don't know. You tell me.
为什么跟着这两个女人
Why were you following these women?
什么 不 不 我们没有 我们是在工作
What? No, no, we weren't. We were working here.
你确定 -是的 确定
Are you sure? - Yes, for sure.
有证件吗
You have some ID?
当然 -能出示一下吗
Of course. - May I see it?
给
There you go.
盖洛警官
Officer Gallo.
盖洛 -盖洛 是
Gallo. - Gallo, si
你是毛瑞思
And you are Maurice?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
酒店 是吧
So a hotel.
听着不错
That sounds good.
是啊 -我们这里需要有一家
Yes. - We need one over here.
没错
That's for sure.
那第二具尸体呢
What about the second body?
不行
No.
现在警♥察♥掺和进来了 我们只能这么凑合了
Now that the police are involved, we will have to make do.
希望他没有腐烂
I hope for you that he's not rotten.
就一个
Only one?
是啊 我不得不给了警♥察♥一张房♥地♥产♥名片
Yeah, I had to give a property card to the police.
你选的
Did you pick him?
他死多久了 -二十分钟
How long ago was the kill? - Twenty minutes.
那最好赶快了
Better get a wriggle on then.
到你了 杰克
Now it's your turn, Jackie.
你等什么呢 杰克
What are you waiting for Jack?
很好 五小时后吃晚餐
Great. Dinner is in five hours
等你这里忙完 我要知道菜单
So once you are done here, I'll need to know the menu.
噢 记得把舌头割下来
Oh, and make sure that you harvest the tongue.
客人指定的
There's been a request
是 请告诉西原先生
Yes, please tell Mr. Nishiharta
我们启用了房♥地♥产♥脚本
that we have invoked the property scenario.
是 是的
Yes. Yes.
他如果想复习剧情 飞机上有本小册子
There's a booklet on the jet if he wishes to brush up.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
不 不不
No, no, no.
都还好吗
Everything's good?
都放在托盘上了
lt's all on the tray.
有一个你的邮件
There's some mail for you.
我给你放床上了
I left it on your bed.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很抱歉
So sorry.
没事吧
You okay?
嘿 你千了什么 杰克
Hey What have you done, Jackie?
这破玩意儿
Man, this piece of shit.
手刹肯定是坏了
The handbrake must have given out.
自己开到沟里了
lt rolled down into this ditch.
我看到了 看着它往后跑 我想拦住的
I saw it. I saw it rolling back. I tried to stop it.
你要是跑 他们会找到你的
If you run, they will find you.
你心里清楚 对吗
And you know this, right?
是
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你跟着中介多久了
How long you been with the agency?
快五年了
Almost five years.
你是如何应对的
How do you deal with it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
食材 晚宴 全部
The produce, the dinners, all of it
你从来不受影响吗
Doesn't it get to you?
你就从没觉得 自己做的事不对吗 毛瑞思
Don't you ever feel like you're doing the wrong thing, Maurice?
你吃培根的时候
Do you feel sad for a pig...
会为猪难过吗
when you eat the bacon?
所以你从没想过离开
So you've never wanted to leave then?
为什么
Why?
他们关照我 我可以到处旅行
They look after me. I get to travel.
我真的很喜欢他们 知道吗
I really like the people, you know?
有人离开过吗 就是合理离开
Has anyone left, like, you know, legitimately left?
比如谁
Like who?
厨师
Like a chef?
有
Yes.
格雷塔就走了
Greta left
他们让她走的
They let her leave.
可能还有更多
Maybe there have been more.
她是厨师
She was a chef?
给
There you go.
她是怎么做到的
How'd she do it?
格雷塔 -对
Greta? - Yeah.
我想呢 工作让她难过了很长一段时间
Man, the work was making her sad for a long time, I think.
但后来就变了
But then something changed.
她做的饭 越来越好吃
She started to cook better than she ever had.
她非常努力 知道吗
She made a big effort, you know?
大家都喜欢
Everyone love it.
中介想要给她奖金 但她拒绝了
Agency wanted to give her a bonus, but she refused.
她拒绝了所有报酬
She refused all payment.
说她不要报酬
She said that instead of payment,
她只想要和中介见一面
all she wanted was a meeting with the agency.
然后 -他们同意了
And? - They agreed.
她和他们见了面
She met with them.
之后 格雷塔每个月从马略卡给我发一封邮件
Greta sent me an email one month after that from Majorca.
电影精选列表