Because that's an important part of the story
这象征伊♥拉♥克♥
This is the symbol of Iraq
被独♥裁♥者掌控的日子
The days of the dictator
现在有机会成为民♥主♥国家
Now there is a chance to be a democracy
有人或许认为只是普通的格拉克
Some of you might think it's just plain vanilla
但这是一项非常重要的历史文物
But this is a very important historical artifact
因为有这层象征意义在
Because there is a symbolic meaning in
我有一些照片 这是那张的原版
I have some pictures and this is the original
军队放假时 我第一次回来看孩子
I came back for the first time when the army was on vacation
大家都以为我被关了很久 或是嗑药 或是快死了
Everyone thinks I've been put off for a long time or I've been on drugs or dying.
因为我瘦得像皮包骨
Because I'm skinny and skinny.
我从90几公斤 会举重、踢足球的人
I've been lifting weights and playing football from 90 kilos
变成只有57公斤
It's only 57 kilograms
所以那段日子很困难
So that was a difficult time
可以看到我手上的颜色 从沙尘暴
And you can see the color from the dust bowl
到被火烧伤、火箭筒攻击
Fire burns, rocket attacks
我的回忆…
My memory.
然后就是逮到这王八蛋
And then he got the bastard.
作战奖章
看看最下面
Look at the bottom
“2003年12月13日于伊♥拉♥克♥道尔镇 捕捉到萨♥达♥姆♥海珊”
" Saddam Hussein captured Saddam Hussein in Iraq on December 13, 2003. "
这绝对是毕生难忘的一天
It was a very memorable day
我还有其他的陆军嘉奖奖章 但我全留在纽泽西
I have other army award medals but I'm all in New Jersey
总统奖
Presidential medal
垃圾
Refuse
这些废纸 我都跟人说这些全是垃圾
I'm telling people this is all rubbish
浪费树木
Waste trees
根本是浪费树木
It's a waste of trees
所以现在还有工厂
So now we have factories
生产这些武器?
Production of these weapons?
你知道他们生产速度多快吗?
Do you know how fast they are producing?
我想每分钟一把 大概只要几分钟
I think it's only a few minutes per minute
就能做出一把格洛克
You can make a glock
-毕竟就是塑胶做的 -对
- It's plastic, after all. - right
所以…
So.
几乎没成本
Almost no cost
但最后的代价是你的命
But the final price is your life.
记住这点
Keep that in mind
全世界的东西都有代价
Everything in the world has a price
我昨天跟谁说了?
Who did I say to yesterday?
他说“但那是免费的” 我说“天下没有白吃的午餐”
" But it's free, " he said. " there's no such thing as a white lunch. "
不管你怎么看待
Whatever you think about it
可能是别人给你的 你自己找到的
It could be something that someone else gave you for yourself
不管怎样 你最后都得付出回报
You end up paying for it anyway
我认真诚恳地说一句 报应是王八蛋
I sincerely say that the retribution is the bastard.
我经历过
I've been through
我做过错事 也因此有报应
I've done something wrong and it has consequences.
这样子生活 报应…
That's what life is like.
风水轮流转 最后还是报应在你身上
The turning of the feng shui will come back to you.
或许没有你想的快来到
Maybe not as fast as you think
但总有一天会有报应的
But one day there will be retribution.
911事件以及后续的恐怖攻击之战
911 and subsequent terrorist attacks
创造了武器制♥造♥商的淘金热
A gold rush for weapons manufacturers
美国入侵伊♥拉♥克♥后 伊♥拉♥克♥的军事安全机构解散了
Iraq's military security apparatus disbanded after the invasion of Iraq
警方带着佩枪离开岗位
The police leave the post with a gun
美国临时政♥府♥从奥地利订购格洛克
U.S. interim government orders glock from Austria
来武装新的伊♥拉♥克♥军事安全单位
To arm the new Iraqi military security unit
这项交易引发争议
The deal is controversial
中立政♥府♥可以运武器到战区吗?
Can a neutral government carry weapons to war zones?
格洛克威胁将工厂移往外国
Glock threatens to move the factory to foreign countries
除非出口核可通过
Unless the exit is approved
商♥务♥部♥态度放软
Department of commerce
同意军♥火♥出口 并宣称
Agree to arms exports and declare
“根据国际交易法 军♥火♥只能在
" Under international trade law, arms can only be used in
没有落入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥手中的疑虑时
Not in the hands of terrorists
才得以出口”
To export. "
对 我很确定他们可以
I'm sure they can
取得格洛克是因为有地方在卖♥♥ 所以很好取得
You get glock because there's a place to sell so it's good to get
(Unintelligible)
( Un)
(Unintelligible)
( Un)
亲爱的兄弟 还有姊妹
Dear brothers and sisters
我带着格洛克19 正在圣♥战♥之地
I took glock 19 in the holy war
是吗?你们这些纨裤子弟都还没见过
Right? you guys haven't seen any of these guys.
我这里有一箱火♥药♥
I have a box of gunpowder here
来自我们所谓的兄弟 自♥由♥叙利亚军
From what we call the brothers free Syrian army
我来这里要做的
What I'm going to do here
是身为穆♥斯♥林♥男人
As a Muslim man
规定必须做的事
What must be done
你们坐在街口
You're sitting in the street
或是街区
Or the block
追着辣妹
Chase the hottie
追着走过去的美女
The beauty of the past
垮裤穿得低到露屁♥股♥
Wear pants down to a bare bottom
-手插口袋 -老二有点硬
- Hand in pocket - the middle child is a little hard
老二有点硬 超爽的
The middle child is a little bit hard
但事实是 我请真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
But the truth is I asked allah
让我们真诚地走在这条路上 让我们意志坚定
Let's be honest on this road and make us strong
当女人在监狱里 被那些恶心的
When a woman is in prison, she gets sick
非穆♥斯♥林♥阿♥拉♥伯人强♥暴♥时 你在哪?
Where were you when the non-muslim Arab was raped?
我们要开始砍头时 你在哪?
Where are you when we start cutting?
所以我就问真♥主♥阿♥拉♥
So I asked allah
让我们在圣♥战♥之地专心致志
Let us concentrate on the holy land
但我也请你们都来圣♥战♥之地
But I also invite you all to the holy land
真♥主♥是伟大的
God is great
或许你能开始从奥地利带格洛克来 我们在这里卖♥♥
Maybe you can start with glock from Austria and we sell here
如果能拿到国际许可的话很好
It would be great if you could get an international license
当战乱地区的军♥火♥供应商
Arms suppliers in conflict zones
那我就是战争之王了
I'm the king of war.
可以供应很多人 象是敢死队
You can supply a lot of people like death squads
可以提供军♥火♥给他们 赚很多钱
You can give them arms to make a lot of money
你知道制♥造♥格洛克的是谁 跟他们谈谈 给我许可
You know who made glock who talked to them and gave me permission
你可能无法从他们那边 取得武器供应商许可
You may not be able to get a license from them
但你或许可以跟他们谈 给我一张许可 我们当合伙人
But you might be able to talk to them and give me a license to be a partner
有很多钱可以赚
There's a lot of money to be made
我会确定它们不会落入不法之徒手中
I'm sure they don't fall into the wrong hands
格洛克在1980年代♥开♥始 每月生产一千把枪
Glock started producing 1,000 guns a month in the 1980s
现在每周有三万四千把运出这间工厂
There are now 34,000 out of the factory every week
这样是一年150万把枪
That's 1.5 million guns a year
照理说不应落入不法之徒手里
You shouldn't fall into the wrong hands
需求正在增加
Demand is increasing
2015年起 就连在奥地利 私人枪枝持有数字飙升
Since 2015, there has been a surge in private gun ownership in Austria.
因为需求上涨
Because demand goes up
如格洛克在年度报告里说的
As glock said in the annual report
前途看好
Look ahead
电影精选列表