I thought, " well, this guy says he's gon na hurt me.
我不敢再去这里、那里”
I'm afraid to go back here and there. "
但如果你有可以防御的武器
But if you have a weapon that you can defend
如果发生这种情况
If that happens
你就能保护自己 每个人都有自卫的权利
You can protect yourself and everyone has the right to defend themselves
我宁可有备无患
I'd rather be prepared.
至少可以给你一种…
At least give you one.
比较不害怕的感觉
Feel less scared
像我去其他州度假的时候
Like when I was on vacation in another state
总是会很恐慌 因为没有带枪
It's always scary because you don't have a gun
所以我会非常警觉
So I'm very alert
有些地方我不会去
In some places I won't go
知道治安差之类的地方 就绝对会避开
You know the difference between the police and the police
避之唯恐不及
Avoid it
我选择避免会有危险的状况
I choose to avoid dangerous situations
刺拳
Jab
很好 再一次
Ok, good again
再一次
Once again
一、二
One, two
左右
Left and right
左右
Left and right
妳打这么快的时候知道怎样吗?
How did you know when you were playing so fast?
妳会这样做
You would do that
妳的手会这样 我希望妳这样 一
Your hands are gon na be like this and I want you to be like this
转、二、转、三、转、四、转
Turn, two, turn, three, turn, four, turn
-一、二 -后退
- One, two - back
-一、二 -后退
- One, two - back
-一、二 -前进
- One, two - forward
-一、二 -前进
- One, two - forward
-一、二 -前进
- One, two - forward
-一、二 -后退
- One, two - back
-一、二 -后退
- One, two - back
-一、二 -后退
- One, two - back
-一、二 -后退
- One, two - back
贫穷的社区会带来绝望
Poor communities bring despair
-一、二 -前进
- One, two - forward
-一、二 -前进
- One, two - forward
一、二
One, two
拼死一搏
Make a fight
一样 这边
Same way
有人说这里叫“芝拉克”
Some people say it's called " cheilak. "
因为这里的暴♥力♥程度 被拿来跟伊♥拉♥克♥比较
Because the level of violence here is compared to Iraq
所以芝加哥基本上被称为“芝拉克” 因为就像战区一样
So Chicago is basically called the " chek " because it's like a war zone
看得到我吗?
Can you see me?
人们互相利用 这就是贩毒的重点
People use each other and that's the focus of drug trafficking
掠夺自己人
Pillage
杀人 可是
Killing people
像我说的 如果你所知的只有这些
Like I said if all you know is this
又怎么能做得更好?
How can you do better?
我有个朋友死于枪枝暴♥力♥
I have a friend who died of gun violence.
那是…
It was.
1996年
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
他搬来时 我三年级
I was in the third grade when he moved in
我们就一直…
We've been.
遵从一样的帮派规定
Follow the same gang rules
我们就是这样 为了相同的目标而战
That's how we fight for the same goals
每个人都是 那是我的一部分
Everybody is that's part of me
几个人在卖♥♥毒时 他站在外面
He was standing outside when he was selling poison
他当时有带枪
He had a gun
有人直接往他后脑杓开枪
Someone just shot him in the back of his head
再开枪打他的脖子、心脏
And then he shot his neck, his heart
开了好几枪 把他的尸体打烂
He fired several rounds and broke his body.
他不到20岁就死了
He died at the age of 20
那时我才意识到
That's when I realized that
生命不是儿戏
Life is not a joke
生命是很珍贵的
Life is precious
同时
At the same time
我们又身处暴♥力♥中
We are in violence again
因为华特是个十恶不赦的坏蛋
Because Walter is a bad bastard.
我也是
Me too
再哭也没用 华特死了无法复生
It's no use crying to be dead.
我脑袋就有个想法
I have an idea in my head
要杀光我能想到的所有人
To kill all the people that I can think of
然后我就想 这样要杀很多人
And then I thought I would kill a lot of people
我们有太多敌人了
We have too many enemies
我正要起身的时候 听到一个声音
I was about to get up when I heard a voice
要我把枪放下
Let me put the gun down
我…
I.
我心想是不是嗑茫了
I wonder if it's on the way
那声音就说 把枪放下
And the voice says put the gun down
我开始哭 一边说我无法
I started crying and said I couldn't
那声音说 你可以的
The voice says you can
“我不行”、“你可以”
" I can't ", " you can "
我在哭的时候 觉得好像有东西拍了我的肩膀
When I was crying I felt like something was on my shoulder
然后说“一切都会没事的”
And say, " everything will be fine. "
谢谢
Thank you
芝加哥
Chicago
2015年7月4日
July 4, 2015
独♥立♥纪念日
Independence day
年复一年 年度盛会
Year after year
都是芝加哥街头最血腥的一天
It's the bloodiest day in the streets of Chicago
今天的枪枝暴♥力♥死伤人数:
Today's gun violence:
8小时内 10死55伤
10 dead 55 wounds in 8 hours
正邪两方都拿出同样武器
Both sides have the same weapon
这是点40口径的格洛克
This is a 40-caliber glock
23型号♥ 第♥四♥代♥ 点40口径
No. 23 4-4 point 40
12发子弹
Twelve bullets
这是9毫米的19
This is 9 millimeters of 19
格洛克
Glock
这也是警♥察♥爱用的吧?
That's what the police love, right?
对 这把很受欢迎
It's very popular with that
芝加哥警方大概有六成都用它
The Chicago police have about six of them
新进的警员也都用这把了
And the new officers are using it
这是制♥造♥商的卖♥♥点
That's the selling point of the manufacturer
警♥察♥、军队都用这个
The police and the army use this
所以枪手说:“警♥察♥、军队都用这个
So the gunman said, " the police and the army use this. "
我也想要跟他们用一样的”
I want to do the same with them. "
这时候我通常会说个笑话
I usually tell a joke
说这一定是好消息
That must be good news
因为很多人站在台上
Because a lot of people are standing on the stage
但这与事实天差地远
But that's far from the truth
我们今天来到这里
We are here today
既愤怒又难过
Angry and sad
因为我们城市枪枝暴♥力♥猖獗
Because of the violence in our cities
特别是过去24小时内的情况
Especially in the last 24 hours
再次夺走一条无辜孩童的性命
And take the life of an innocent child again
我们通常会等到周末结束
We usually wait until the end of the weekend
才会公布正式执法数据
Official law enforcement data
但我觉得有必要站出来呼吁大家
But I think it's important to call out
向你们解释
Explain to you
我们芝加哥警方要对付的是谁
Who are we in Chicago to deal with?
以及我们有多努力打击犯罪
And how committed we are to fighting crime
这里每一把枪都是 与罪犯交手后扣押的
Every gun here is held after a fight with a criminal
每一把枪都置警♥察♥与社区于险境
Every gun puts the police and the community at risk.
或许我们会扣押街头一万把枪
Maybe we'll seizure 10,000 guns on the street
但隔天又会有一万把非法枪♥械♥流通
But on the next day there will be 10,000 illegal guns circulating
-是? -你认为问题在哪里?
- Yeah? - what do you think is the problem?
问题在哪里?拜托 妳知道答案
What's the problem? please, you know the answer
你们全知道答案是什么
You all know what the answer is
你们心知肚明 答案是枪枝管制游说
You know the answer is gun control lobby
电影精选列表