I think it sounds like a great idea.
我可以在你的商店里帮忙
I can help out around the shop.
我们可以找个好地段
We can get an awesome place.
你知道我挺会冲咖啡的
You know I make a mean cup of coffee.
是的 但是你不害怕吗?
Yeah, but aren't you afraid?
你知道么?要是我们以后变成了完全不同的人怎么办?
You know? That we'll just end up two different people?
一点都不
No, not at all.
听着...
Listen...
如果我们可以在一起...
if we can be together...
我们就能永不分离
we can go together.
你知道我有多爱你吧?
You know how much I love you, right?
我也爱你
I love you too.
但是你的咖啡没那么好喝
But your coffee is not that good .
-你好? -你好?
-Hello? -Hello?
-戴瑞尔? -举起手来
-Darrell? - Hands up.
-什么? -我说举起手来 不要动
- What? - I said put your hands up, don't move.
好 好
All right, good.
现在 我要拿走你的货车 因为我需要它
Now I'm going to take your van, because I need it.
不 你不能这样
No, you can't.
你不能拿走货车 这不是我的 我爸爸会杀了我的
You can't take the van, it's not mine. My dad will kill me.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你没得选
This is a matter of need versus want.
把她绑起来
Tie her up.
-什么? -把她绑紧
- What? -Tie her up, tight.
-绑她!
-Go to the rope and tie her up!
脚和手都绑上
Feet and hands.
这里很冷
It's freezing out here.
我们距离城镇20英里 没人会来这里的
We're 20 miles from town. No one's going to be coming out this way.
加满另一瓶
Fill another bottle up.
瓶子-什么?不行
Set the bottle-- What? No.
这样吧 女士 你可以开走货车
Look, lady, you can have the van.
但是 你可以先带我们一程么?
But how about you give us a ride first?
行吗
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
举起双手 转身
Keep your hands up, turn around.
然后慢慢后退
And back up slowly.
女士 她穿着裙子
Miss, she's in a dress.
晚上这里真的很冷
It's been getting real cold out here at night.
这里还有郊狼 她可能会被活活吃掉的
The coyotes, she could be eaten alive, you know.
要不
Better yet.
我们带你回家吧
What if we take you home?
你要去哪里 我们车里汽油是满的 我们可以...
Where do you have to go? We have a full tank of gas, we could...
可以带你去任何地方
take you wherever you have to be.
然后大家都不会有麻烦
And then no one gets in trouble.
这一切都只是个疯狂的故事 怎么样?
This is will all be just some crazy story, you know?
小子 我要开走你的货车
Kid, I'm taking your van.
明天这个时候 我就会在另一辆车里了
This time tomorrow, I'll be in another vehicle.
警♥察♥会把你的货车送到你父亲的房♥子
The cops will be delivering your van to your dad's house,
这确实只会是一个疯狂的故事
and it will be another crazy story.
女士 你到底怎么回事 你是停药精神病发作了吗?
What's your deal, lady, you off your meds or something?
-是的 -好吧 我们不要太-
-Yeah. -All right, let's not get--
他动了
He moved.
我真不敢相信 真是个白♥痴♥
I can't believe that, what an idiot.
谁会蠢到瞎动啊?
I mean, who does that?
这样一来一切都不一样了
That changes everything.
那我还能怎么办啊?
Now what am I going to do?
想想 想想 想想...
Think, think, think, think, think, think.
保险开启 保险关闭
Safety on, safety off.
保险开启 保险关闭
Safety on, safety off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今晚你看起来真的很漂亮
You actually look really pretty tonight.
我记得我像你那么大的时候
I remember what it was like to be your age.
事情还挺多
It's a lot of work.
当我瞄准时我应该往哪里看?
Where do I look when I aim?
像这样吗 爸爸
Like this, Papa?
好的 现在将你的视线留在枪管指向的位置
Okay, now keep your eyes where the barrel's pointed.
将枪对准要射击的东西
Only aim your gun at something you're going to shoot.
-好吧 像这样吗? -嗯 稳住 亲爱的
-Okay, like this? - Mm-hmm, steady, sweetheart.
记住 不要拉 挤
And remember, don't pull, squeeze.
小姐?
Miss?
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
我也是
Me too.
我不想谈论这个...
I don't want to talk about it...
但是我认为我们应该谈谈
but I think we should talk about it.
什么事?
What's that?
你觉得她又杀人了么?
You think she killed more people?
有关系吗?
Does it matter?
是的 有关系 梅森
Yeah, it matters, Mason.
因为我保证这些人不在名单上
Because I guarantee those people weren't on the list,
而那个警♥察♥也不在名单上
and that cop wasn't on that list.
我们这样做是为了什么?
What are we doing this for, huh?
这事儿有关系
Yeah, it matters.
这是达到目的的手段
It's a means to an end.
我需要打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
给我电♥话♥
Hand me a phone.
不 我不想让你边打电♥话♥边开车
No, I don't want you talking and driving.
危险又违法
It's dangerous and illegal.
给我电♥话♥
Hand me a phone.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 嘿 妈 家里一切都好吗?
Hello, hey, Ma, how's everything going at the house?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
是的 有人来找我吗?
Yeah, anybody stop by for me?
好
Good.
嗯 我就是有点累
Yeah, I'm just tired.
她很好 她正在睡觉
She's fine, she's just sleeping.
是的
Yeah.
嘿 亲爱的 是我 嗯 我只是打个电♥话♥问候一下
Hey, honey, it's me. Uh, just checking in,
你们应该在教堂吧
I'm sure you guys are at church.
我只想说我爱你 嗯
I just want to say I love you, uh.
到目前为止 旅行非常有趣
Trip's been pretty interesting so far.
嗯 家里怎么样了?
Uh, how are things going with the house?
你应该已经在你妈妈来之前打理一切了吧
Bet you're getting it all ready for your mom.
我爱你们 很期待见到你们
I love you guys, and I'm excited to see you,
也许我们可以买♥♥一些墨西哥菜
and maybe we can get some Mexican food--
那不是一次性手♥机♥ 你这个笨蛋!
That's not the fucking burner, you fucking idiot!
嘿 嘿 嘿...
Hey, hey hey, hey!
停 停手!
Cut it out, stop!
下车!
Out of the car!
-走! -好的 天哪
-Go! -Okay, Jesus.
快!
Move!
继续走 走!
Keep walking, go!
你做了什么?
What have you done?
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 让我们都冷静一下
Hey, let's all just calm down a bit,
好吧 我们不要搞内讧
right now, okay, we don't need to be falling apart.
不 他妈的 他刚暴露了我们
No, fuck that. He just fucked us.
鲍比 拜托 我不是故意的 好吗?
Please, Bobbi, it was an honest mistake, okay?
我拿错电♥话♥了 看起来很像
I grabbed the wrong phone, they look alike.
是的 波比 我们会解决的
Yeah, Bobbi, we'll, we'll figure it out.
行吗 这是一个误会 我们都累了
Okay, it was a mistake. We're all tired.
只要把它放下来 好吧 我们会解决的
Just put that down, okay, we'll, we'll figure it out.
操你 你这个贱♥货♥
Fuck you. You worthless son of a bitch,
我要一枪把你该死的头轰掉!
I'm going to blow your goddamn head off!
我还有家人 他们需要我
I have a family, okay, they need me.
-我管谁需要你
-I don't give a shit who needs you.
不要这样 好吗?
It's not going down like this, okay?
放下
Just put it down.
我们回到车里
We'll get back in the van,
我们想想下一步需要做什么
and we'll worry about what we need to do next.
不要让我这样做
Don't make me do this.
你认为这是爸爸想要的吗?
电影精选列表