Go, go, go, go.
注意 监控系统24小时工作中
来吧 我们走 来吧 来吧
Come on, let's go, come on, come on, come on.
上车!
Get in the car!
好吧
Well.
我们做到了
We did it.
天哪 你应该已经看看她当时看我的眼神
God, you should have seen how she looked at me.
♪生活就是个强盗
♪ This life is a gangster
♪会很快夺走你的一切♪
♪ Will take it out from you so fast ♪
♪这个世界就是个强盗
♪ This world is a gangster
♪会杀死你然后看着你笑♪
♪ Will fuck you then kill you then laugh ♪
♪哦 甲虫
♪ Oh, the beetle
医无可就
♪寒冷的冬天过去
♪ Frozen winters turned
四个月前
♪寒冷刺骨
♪ Bone to icicle
放弃她?
Let her go?
你不能就这么放弃啊 她是你的女儿
You can't just let her go, she's your daughter.
爸爸 你以为这是我想要的吗?
You think this is what I want, Dad?
-我别无选择? -不 你有
-I got no choice? - Yes, you do.
签署这个文件就是你的选择
Signing that paper is your choice.
就算我争取 我还是会输掉的
If I fight this, I'm going to lose.
你知道法♥院♥怎么运作的
You know how the courts work.
怎么?我花数千美元请律师
What? I spend thousands of dollars on attorneys
就为了看着她赢吗
just so she can win anyway.
因为不能证明
She hasn't done anything bad enough to demonstrate
她是位不合适的母亲
that she's an unfit mother.
就算我是年度最佳父亲也没有用
Doesn't matter if I'm father of the year,
如果她想要监护权 她就能得到
if she wants custody, she's going to get it.
梅森 你一直都是位战士
Mace, you have always been a fighter.
我记得你出生的那天
I remember the day you were born,
我通过医院的窗户看着你
looking at you through that hospital window.
身上插着那么多管子
All hooked up to tubes.
你算早产儿 他们没有想到
You came early, and they didn't think
你能活过来 但是你做到了
you were going to make it, but you did.
现在 这值得我们为之奋斗
Now this, this is something worth fighting for.
我知道我已经说过很多次了
Look, you two, I know I've said it 100 times,
但还是想说 会没事的
but it's going to be okay.
总会有解决方法的
Life has a way of working itself out.
你就把文件签了吧 向她让步吧
Why don't you sign the papers, give her some space.
她不可能让你女儿远离我们所有人的
She can't keep her away from all of us.
这并不容易
It isn't going to be easy.
她会适应的
She'll get through it.
这些法♥院♥费用呢 你需要帮助吗?
How about those court fees, you need help?
不 你需要存钱给你自己治病 好吗?
No, you need to save that for your treatment, okay?
我非常感激 但我会没事的
I appreciate it a lot, but I'll be okay.
我只想看到你开开心心的
I just want to see you happy.
我知道
I know.
那个 天气好转了 鳟鱼旺季快来了
Well, that weather's coming around.
最好准备好鱼竿哦
Better get your pole ready, trout season's coming up.
下周你要和汤普森一起来吗?
Are you coming with Thompson and I next week?
来嘛 他已经安排好了
Oh, come on now, he's planned the whole thing out.
只要星期五休个假就可以
Just take Friday off.
好吧 他最好把那些牛排从火上捞下来
Well, he better pull those steaks off the fire.
要烧糊了
He's going to burn them.
行吧 至少化疗有一个好处
Well, that's one good thing about chemo.
就是不用再吃汤普森的黑暗料理了
I don't have to worry about tasting Thompson's awful cooking.
乔治 亲爱的 你可以帮我下吗?
George, honey, can I get some help?
我最好去看看你妈妈
I better go check on your mother.
她连换个电池都不行
She can never change the batteries in them damn things.
我发誓她总有一天会把腿弄断的
I swear she's going to break her leg one of these days.
-没事吧?-哦 只是保险 我现在不想谈那个
- Everything all right? -Oh, it's just the insurance, I don't want to talk about it.
甜点吃什么?
Now, what's for dessert?
借过 亲爱的 得把刀子收起来
Excuse me, honey, got to put the knife away.
-讨厌 -你受不了我了 对么?
-Stinker. -You're putting up with me, hmm?
Tinder——离婚人士的希望
Silver lining to getting divorced? Tinder.
你只用按几个按钮 女孩们就会出现
You just push a few buttons and these girls just show up.
维索·贝克就在用这个 每天消息不断
Versal Baker's on it, he's getting all sorts of ting.
他经常深夜里都在给我发
He sends me these pictures late at night,
他和她们上♥床♥的照片 感觉我也身临其境
when he's sleeping with them, feel like I'm right there.
哥们 维索·贝克可是个性犯罪者
Dude, Versal Baker is a sex offender.
-什么? -是的 他是性犯罪者
-A what? -Yeah, he's a sex offender,
-大家都知道 伙计 这是有公开记录的 -好吧 我可不信
-it's public record, man. -Okay, well, I don't buy it.
什么公开记录 我觉得他还挺好的 好么?
Public record, I know the guy really well, okay,
他是我最好的朋友 我们还纹了一对纹身
he's my best friend. We have matching tattoos.
听着 我很喜欢你 兄弟 但你别再
Oof, I love you, man, but you got to stop
告诉别人你是他的朋友了
telling people you're friends with him.
并且最好把纹身洗掉
And probably get that tattoo removed.
是啊 好像确实有些事情这就说得通了
Yeah, that would explain a few things.
嗨 我还以为了解他呢
You think you know somebody.
天哪 维索居然是性罪犯?
God, Versal's a sex offender?
是的
Yep.
你...你调查这些事情干嘛?
How do you-- What are you doing Googling these things?
我们现在该干什么?
What do we do now?
艾达 乔治的呼吸减慢了
Ida, George's breathing has slowed down.
就像我们所说的那样
Like we talked about.
我认为现在可以开始给家人打电♥话♥了
I think now is a good time to start calling your family.
我收拾下要走了
I'm going to start packing up,
这样我就可以让你们好好待一会
so I can leave you both in peace.
让我问你一件事
Let me ask you something.
你们是怎么能够心安理得地这么做?
How do you people live with yourselves?
你照顾了我的父亲六个星期
You just spent the last six weeks with my dad.
去他妈的保险 他是一个人 而不是账单
The hell with insurance, he's a person, not a paycheck.
我的父母一直都在做正确的事情
My parents have always been the ones to do everything right.
他们该付税付税 该投票投票
They paid their taxes, they voted.
他们去教堂 付了自己该付的
They went to church, they paid their ten percent.
他们教给孩子对与错
They taught their kids right from wrong.
而你 你现在干的事情 这就是错的
And you, what you're doing here, this is wrong.
哦 你认为你没有责任么?是的 六个月前他们拒绝付保费的时候
Oh, you don't think you're part of the problem? Yeah, they killed him six months ago,
他们就断了他的生路 但你也是善后的帮凶
when they denied his coverage, but you're the cleanup crew.
到底谁特么能负担得起这些昂贵的药物?
And who the fuck can afford all these exotic drugs anyway?
你可以自我安慰
You can believe whatever narrative you want to tell yourself,
但到最后 你也会遇到这样的情况
but at the end of the day, you crawl into the same bed.
我无法告诉你我有多抱歉
I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am,
对于所有这一切
for all of this.
老实说 这是一个悲剧
Honestly, it is a tragedy that this is how it is.
但是我不是敌人
But I'm not the enemy.
我不是制定规则的人
I didn't make the rules.
设身处地地为我想一下
Put yourself in my shoes.
想象一下你的工作
Imagine your job is to watch
是每年目睹好几个
several people die every year.
和你非常亲密的人死去
That you've gotten very close to.
我并不想靠看着人们枯萎
I didn't grow up dreaming to get paid
而得到报酬
to watch people wither away.
但是 生活就是这样
But that's how it is.
希望你知道我已经尽力了
I hope you know that I've done the best that I can.
整个事情
This whole situation, it...
不应该是这样的
it's not how it should be.
我知道
I know that.
但是不幸的是 艾达 我们真的尽力了
But unfortunately, Ida, we have exhausted our options.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你需要什么 请告诉我
If you need anything, please let me know.
我真的很抱歉
I really am sorry.
我肯定会想她的
I'm really going to miss her.
她帮了不少忙 对你父亲也很友善
She was a lot of help around here, very kind to your father.
你饿了么?
You hungry?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad doing?
他整天整夜的呻♥吟♥
He just moans, all day and all night.
他停不下来
He can't stop.
老实说 现在我希望他能早点走
Honestly, at this point I wish he would just go
因为他非常痛苦
because he's in so much pain.
但这么说我也良心不安
But I feel bad saying that.
电影精选列表