Maybe we could get a proper meal up here.
如果这里安全的话
If it's safe to eat.
是的 我很想真正的食物
Yeah, I could use some actual food.
-是的 我也饿了 -太好了
-Yeah, me too, I'm starving. -Great.
那么 当我们到那里时谁进去?
Well, who wants to go in when we get there?
我 我真的很想离开这辆车
Me, I would really love to get out of this car.
好吧 那把眼镜摘下来
All right, well, just make sure you take those glasses off.
-是的 把它们还给艾尔顿·约翰 -哈哈
艾尔顿·约翰 英国歌♥手、曲作者、钢琴演奏者、演员、慈善家
-Yeah, give them back to Elton John. -Ha-ha.
以前我父亲和我钓鱼回来时
My dad and I used to stop and get Mexican food.
经常在这停下来吃墨西哥菜
We came back from our fishing trips.
我还记得他是怎么打开这些小莎莎酱包的
I always remember how he'd open them, little salsa packets.
他...他就用牙齿 然后直接吃
He, he used his teeth, and he'd just go at it
他就像个蜜獾一样
like a badger and he'd be like
回想起来 可能他这么做的原因
It just made me laugh.
只是为了逗我笑而已
Which in retrospect's probably why he did it.
小孩子的笑声是他们唯一
Hearing a kid laugh is just about the only thing
不烦人的地方
they do that isn't annoying.
是的 这也是成为一名老师的好处
Yeah, it's the best part of being a teacher.
我每天都暗暗希望其中一个孩子
Every day, I secretly hope one of those kids
惹点麻烦 然后我就可以开怀大笑
gets into some shit, so I can get a good laugh
然后 将他们送到马克维希夫人的办公室
and, and send them down to Mrs. Markovich's office.
我惹过很多麻烦 他们考虑在校长办公室
I got in trouble so much they were thinking about building
给我专门放一张桌子
a second desk in the principal's office.
我并不意外
Doesn't surprise me.
你妈妈怎么想的?
What'd your mom think of that?
她很生气
She was pissed.
她总是很生气
She was always pissed.
废话不多说
No nonsense.
她总是说 我让她丢脸
She always made it about her. How I was like, embarrassing her.
我爸 他不在乎
My dad, he didn't care.
他挺和蔼的
He was hilarious.
他以前经常会在公共场合大声唱圣诞歌♥
He used to sing these Christmas songs, just obnoxiously loud
就为了让我们丢人
when we were in public to embarrass us.
最终我也学会了
Eventually I learned just to start singing along
和他一起在公开场合大声唱
with him so we could be obnoxious together.
可以啊
Damn.
♪铃儿响叮当
♪ Jingle bells
我真希望我见过他
I wish I could have met him.
他给人留印象很深刻
He was larger than life.
即使他病得越来越重
Even as he got sicker and sicker,
我妈妈还是...
my mom was...
她总是那么生气
she was always pissed.
也许正因为她丈夫快要死于癌症而感到悲伤
Probably just sad as shit that her husband was dying of cancer.
但是老头只会大笑着开玩笑 和我追追打打
But the old man would just laugh and crack jokes, chase me around.
到最后 他病的严重了
Towards the end it got a little morbid.
他们看起来那个样子 你懂的 走之前的那种
When they look like that, you know, before they go.
是的 你也只会记得这个版本
Yeah, and that's the version you remember.
是啊
Yeah.
他们看起来糟透了
Them at their worst.
目睹一个人死去
Seeing somebody off as they die.
这对任何人来说都太残忍♥了
I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
考虑到我们今天早上的行为 这话有点虚伪了 不过我同意
Seems a little hypocritical given the morning we had, but sure .
真♥他♥妈♥的操蛋
That's so fucked up.
至少你跟你的父母度过了一段时光
At least you got to know them.
我都不认识我的父母
I never knew my parents.
啊?你什么意思?
What, what are you talking about?
在我小时候他们就抛弃了我
They gave me up when I was a baby.
我从一个寄养家庭转到另一个寄养家庭
I went from one foster home to another.
然后在我七岁的时候养父母收养了我
And then adopted at seven.
我曾经看着那些陌生人
I used to watch these strangers
每天进进出出...
walk in and out every day...
希望其中之一能带我离开
hoping one of them was my ticket out of there.
我想知道
I'd wonder,
他是什么样的人
what's he like?
她又是什么样的
What's she like?
他们的房♥子是什么样的?
What's their house look like?
我会有兄弟姐妹吗?
Am I going to have brothers and sisters?
每次有人走进那扇门
Making up all these possibilities
我都会这么幻想
every time somebody walked in that door.
但是每次都只能
But all you get out of it...
看着我的一个个朋友 全世界我唯一认识的人 被带走
you just watch your friends, the only people in this world that you connect to, leave.
而且我再也看不到他们了
And you never see them again.
去他妈的
Fuck this.
哥们 我都不知道她是被收养的
Dude, I had no idea she was adopted.
什么鬼?
What the fuck?
别管她 伙计
It's best to let it be, man.
戒毒以来 她一直状态不太好
She's been in a bit of a weird place since rehab.
你感觉怎么样?毕竟你父亲出了那件事
How are you holding up, with your dad and all this?
你看我这样子 真是好极了
Clearly I'm doing pretty well .
就
Just.
好得很
So good.
还能坚持
Got it together.
不 但是 认真的...
No, though, seriously...
我从来没有感谢过你
I never thanked you...
对于你为我和我的家人所做的一切
for all you've done for me and my folks.
对我来说意义重大
Means a lot.
没事 老兄
Yeah, man.
你就是我的家人
You're family.
其实 我饱了
Actually, I'm not hungry anymore.
我们得加紧赶路了
We got some miles to make up.
我总是很饿
I'm always hungry.
-随便你
-Do what have you.
好吧 这种沉默让我很难受
All right, this silence is killing me.
你们想玩“我看到”么?
You guys want to play I Spy or something?
你是四岁小孩儿吗
What are you, four?
以前去钓鱼的时候我爸会和我玩
Pops used to play it with me on the way back from fishing.
好的 行吧 只要能分散下我的注意就好
Okay, fine, yeah, anything to keep my mind off watching
我脑子里面一直是那个脑袋炸开的场景
that guy's head explode on repeat.
好的
Okay.
呃 我用我的小眼睛看到...
Uh, I spy with my little eye...
黄色的东西
something yellow.
呃 干草
Uh, the dry grass.
不是
No.
-鲍比的外套吗? -是的
-Bobbi's jacket? - Ah, yes.
我用小眼睛看到...
I spy with my little eye...
呃 红色的东西
something, uh, red.
呃...眼镜
Uh... the glasses.
-是的 -是的!
- Yeah. - Yeah!
♪每个人都在问我去哪里了♪
♪ Everybody's asking where have I been ♪
♪告诉他们我也不知道
♪ Tell them I just don't know
♪好像我昨天才见到过他们♪
♪ Seems like I saw them only yesterday ♪
♪但是那是几年之前了
♪ But it was years ago
好吧 波比 该你来了
All right, Bobbi, you're up.
你要我教你怎么玩吗?
You want me to teach you how to play?
我用小眼睛看到
I spy with my little eye,
一个东西...
something...
它是黑白的
black and white.
-他妈的 哦
-Fuck. Oh.
我去
Shit.
♪我可以做我想做的
♪ I could do what I wanted to
我要告诉你一些事
I got to tell you something.
什么?
What?
我从克莱德那里弄到的车
I got the car from Clyde.
-克莱德是谁? -克莱德?
- Who's Clyde? -Clyde?
你为什么要他妈的把克莱德扯进来?
Why would the fuck would you bring Clyde in on this?
-谁是克莱德? -这车觉得是偷的 你为什么不
-Who's Clyde? -Guaranteed it's stolen. Why didn't you
告诉我这辆车是哪里来的?
tell me where this car was from?
没关系
It didn't matter.
他说这车没有问题
He said the car was clean.
他停车场里有很多车 一切都对得上
He has a whole lot full of cars, it checked out.
电影精选列表