嘿 亲爱的
Hey, hon.
我们快被这些账单淹没了
We're drowning in these bills.
网费 保险 电♥话♥费 天然气 电费 杂货
Internet, insurance, cell, gas, electric, groceries.
我刚回来 我能...
I just walked through the door, can I have a--
我知道 但是我们已经被这玩意儿折磨很多年了
I know, but we've been dealing with this for years,
而且什么也没有得到处理
and nothing is getting handled.
好么?我们已经有几个月没有还学生贷款了
Okay? we haven't touched our student loans in months.
你知道我想让威尔进入一所更好的学校
You know I want to get Will into a better school.
他这么聪明 但我们这么长时间以来什么都没干
He is so smart, and we're wasting all of this time doing nothing.
我已经竭尽全力工作了 好吧 我不知道你还想要我怎样
And I'm working as much as I can, okay, I don't know what you want from me.
我知道 我也很感激 但这还不够
I know, and I appreciate that, but it's not enough.
不知道为什么 这就是不够
For whatever reason, it isn't enough
我们要想点办法 好吗?
and we need to do something about that, okay?
我整天都在这里 照顾威尔
I'm here all day, every day, taking care of Will.
他也想你
He misses you.
我不想这样了 好吗?
This is not what I signed up for, okay?
也许我们应该再贷一笔钱
Maybe we should revisit the idea of a second mortgage.
不要
No.
我会解决的
I'll figure something out.
你还没有解决
You haven't figured it out yet.
我们得一起面对这件事
Okay, we need to do this together.
拜托?
Please?
我爱你 但这真是一团糟
I love you, but this is just a mess.
我们准备怎么办?
What are we going to do?
恩?
Well?
梅森和我这个周末要去露营
Mason and I are going to go camping this weekend.
我认为这对我们所有人都有好处
I think it'll be good for all of us.
1,300.
听着 这可是我自己造的
Look, I built this bike myself.
你绝对找不到第二个
You won't find another one like it.
我完成了所有的制♥作♥和改装
Did all the fabrication and mods.
发动机换过 前端也降低了
Engine is bored out, front end is lowered,
有新的悬架 还有新轮胎
you got after-market suspension, new tires,
新漆 不会吃亏的
new paint, can't go wrong.
来吧 老兄 你上次看到这么棒的摩托
Come on, man, when was the last time you saw
还是什么时候?
a bike like this roll through here?
你们这里的摩托
All you guys have here are a bunch of bicycles
上面装的发动机只能算是割草机的
with lawnmower engines strapped to them.
这可是一辆真正的摩托车
This is a real motorcycle.
1,300.
1300?
1,300?
拜托 我和爸爸一起造的这辆摩托
Come on, I built this bike with my dad.
没错 它标价过高
Exactly, it's overpriced.
你的回忆并不会使他涨价
I don't make any money off memories.
1,300.
此外 你没有牌照 还要我自己去注册
Besides, you got no title, you'll want me to register it.
拜托
Come on.
你能给我的最好的价格是多少?
What's the best price you could give me on it?
1,300.
嘿
Hey.
是的 嗯 我很好
Yeah, um, I'm good.
我等下可以过来么?
Can I swing by later?
是的 不 嗯 我很好
Yeah, no, um, I'm fine.
我只是-我需要你帮个忙
I just-- I need a favor.
好的
Yeah, okay.
那一会儿见
I'll see you then.
♪真♥相♥很难接受♪
♪ Scratching my pilato 'cause the truth is hard to swallow ♪
♪效仿所有错误的壮举
♪ Follow all the wrong feats
♪崇拜错误的典型
♪ Worship in the wrong models
♪我打电♥话♥给我的朋友们道别♪
♪ Now I'm calling my friends saying goodbye ♪
♪我正在清理枪♥支♥准备死亡♪
♪ Yeah, I'm cleaning my gun getting ready to die ♪
♪穿着破旧的西装撞倒雕像
♪ Walking in dead suits knocking over statues ♪
♪我们之间总有人要付出代价♪
♪ And one of us is going to make the other one pay ♪
妈的 波比
Goddammit, Bobbi.
你知道我三个月没有听到你的消息了吗?
You show up after three months of not hearing from you?
当时所有事情都是一团糟
It was really fucked up when all that went down, like.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我遇到了一些麻烦 你知道吗?
I was just going through some shit, you know?
我也不知道时间为什么过的这么快
I couldn't handle how fast it was moving.
我很想念你
I missed you.
只是想把事情处理好 你知道吗?
Just trying to turn things around, you know?
还在吃这个?
Still taking those, huh?
你知道我不吃的时候会是什么样子
You know what I'm like when I don't.
我们都不想再看一遍
Neither one of us wants to see that again.
你还是不打算告诉任何人吗?
You still not tell anyone about it?
我也用不着
I shouldn't have to.
这是我的事 不是别人的
It's my thing, nobody else's.
我们可以谈谈别的吗?
Can we talk about something else?
你还在上课吗?
Are you still taking classes?
额 不算是吧
Yeah, no, not really.
花很多钱去做一份没有薪水的工作 没啥用
It's a lot of money to spend for a job that doesn't pay.
嗯 但是你很厉害啊
Hmm, but you're so good.
我也不想停课 但我的房♥租不断上涨
It's not like I want to, but my rent keeps on going up
而且我要付账单
and I have bills to pay.
我们都该长大了 不是吗?
We all have to grow up some time, right?
我猜是吧
I guess.
但是不要放弃
But don't give up on it.
嘿 战栗在哪里?
Hey, where's Chomps?
该死 我没告诉过你吗?
Shit, I never told you?
是的 他死了 -什么?怎么死的?
-Yeah, he died. - What, how?
-心脏病发作 -猫也可以心脏病发作吗?
- Heart attack. -Cats can have heart attacks?
是的 我的意思是 他们有心脏 兽医就是这么说的
Yeah, I mean, they have hearts, so that's what the vet said.
该死的
Damn.
好吧 说到车
Well, anyway, about the car.
车怎么了
What about it?
你确定这车干净对吧?
Are you sure it's going to be clean?
什么叫干净啊?
What do you mean clean?
周末我需要一辆车
I just need a car for the weekend.
这是一个惊喜
It's a, a surprise.
反正不能是我的车
Just can't be mine.
好吧 可以 停车场里多了去
Okay, well, yeah, the whole lot's full.
是长♥期♥停车场 很多已经几年没动过了
It's long-term parking, some haven't left in years.
我一直都在开
I drive them all the time.
只要开完把它放回原处就好
Just bring it back as it left,
我觉得没啥问题
I don't see why it should be an issue.
嗯 当然咯
Yeah, of course.
但是 如果发生任何事情 就当我从没来过这里 好吗?
But if anything happens, I was never here, okay?
是的 就像我们那次在抢劫时一样 对吗?
Yeah, like when we were looting during the riots, right?
我知道的越少越好
The less I know the better.
是的 把车开走吧
Yeah, just take the car.
就像我说的 你用完还回来就好
Like I said, you got to bring it back as it left.
我不能丢掉我的工作 波比
I can't lose my job, Bobbi.
是 我懂了
Yes, I got it.
我很想念这里
I miss this.
一个我能来的地方
Just a place where I could be.
如果需要 你可以经常来
You could do it more if you want.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came by.
下周二见
I'll see you next Tuesday.
哦 上帝啊 哦 哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus. Oh, oh, God.
刚刚一切是真实的吗?
Did that really just happen, huh?
我们真的杀人了么?
Did we really just murder somebody back there?
我是白♥痴♥ 我在这里做什么?
I'm an idiot, what am I doing here?
你必须冷静下来 伙计
You got to calm down, man.
没关系 我们会没事的
It's okay, we're going to be okay.
我们没有留下任何东西
We didn't leave anything behind.
没有人看到我们进出
Nobody saw us go in or out.
好吧?我们会没事的
Okay? We're going to be okay.
你在做什么 你还好吗?
What are you doing, are you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
-你确定吗?-是的
-You sure? -Yeah.
我-我刚刚杀了那个女人
I-- I just killed that woman.
-她什么都没做 -她做了
-She didn't even do anything. -Yeah, she did.
电影精选列表