还有 你♥他♥妈♥的
And also, fuck you.
你知道我费多大劲才弄到这辆车吗?
Do you know what I had to do to get this car?
又不是说我们可以随便走进一个地方
You know, it's not like we could have just walked in somewhere,
买♥♥东西 然后就在上面加上我们的名字
bought something and put our names on it.
这已经是我们最好的选择了
This was the best option that we had.
是啊 不过不管怎么样 我们的名字都不在注册证上
Yeah, well, either way, none of our names are on the registration.
行吧行吧 他来了 冷静
Okay, look, he's coming, just, just chill.
他妈的
Fuck.
早上好 警官
Good day, Officer.
你们都知道我为什么让你们停车吧
You all know why I pulled you over?
其实我不知道
Actually, I don't.
好吧 你们车牌被胶带盖住了
Well, you have tape covering your license plate.
这是为什么?
Any idea why that is?
不知道
No.
胶带?
Tape?
我忘全没意识到啊
That's news to me.
-我 -好吧 无论如何 我都得看看
-I-- - Well, either way, I'm going to have to see
你的驾驶证 注册证 和保险证明
your license, registration and proof of insurance.
好的 没问题
Yeah, okay, sure.
你们都坐好
You all sit tight.
你给了他你的驾照?
You gave him your license?
太好了 我们不妨直接出去
Great, we might as well just go out there
-朝自己开枪 -不 我们直接开车就行
-and shoot ourselves in front of him. -No, we can just drive.
-行吗 梅森 开车 -开个头啊开
-Okay, Mason, just drive. -I'm not going to drive, I'm not going to drive.
我们这辆车跑不上100码
We won't get 100 yards in this car.
好吧 别担心 我能处理
All right, never mind, I got this.
别 别 别...!
No, no, no, no, no!
警官 对不起
So, Officer. I'm sorry.
我们怎么办啊?
What are we going to do?
现在 大家都冷静一下
Now we'll all calm down.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我要用我良好的判断能力了
I'm going to use good judgment.
40年来我都没有发过脾气了
I haven't lost my temper in 40 years,
但是兄弟 你今天早上造成了很多麻烦
but Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning.
甚至可能杀了人
Might of got somebody killed.
得有人收拾收拾你了
And somebody ought to belt you in the mouth.
你在学约翰·韦恩吗?
约翰·韦恩 以演出西部片和战争片中的硬汉而闻名
Is that John Wayne?
你现在明白了
Now you understand.
一旦出了事 任何事
Anything goes wrong, anything at all,
你的错 我的错 不管谁的错
your fault, my fault, nobody's fault.
都不重要
It don't matter.
我要轰掉你的头 就这么简单
I'm going to blow your head off, simple as that.
波比 求你了 波比 波比 不!
Bobbi, Bobbi please, Bobbi, please, Bobbi, no!
我的名字就在发♥票♥上
My name's under bill of sale.
夫人 回到车里
Ma'am, get back in the vehicle.
嘿 我能处理
Hey, I got this.
夫人 回到车里
Ma'am, get back in the car.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么啊 鲍比?
What the fuck, Bobbi?
你打算干嘛?
What were you going to do?
靠花言巧语骗回驾照吗?
Talk your way out of getting your license back from him?
靠你一张嘴 让他不把我们的位置
Talk your way out of having him not radio in
还有我们的身份暴露出去?
where we are and who we are?
别做梦了
Doesn't add up.
总有人得出手
Somebody had to do something.
所以 不要因为我救了你们而生我的气了
So, don't be pissed at me for saving your ass.
你们两个傻♥逼♥
Both your asses.
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
反正他那绝对不是睡觉了
Well, he's not sleeping.
我们怎么办?我们不能就这样把他留在这里
What are we going to do? We can't just leave him here.
确认一下 你说的是一辆灰白色的AMC
Just to clarify, that's an off-white AMC
七十年代末 八十年代初的雄鹰旅行车 对吗?
Eagle Wagon, late '70s, early '80s, is that correct?
到此为止
Over.
是的
Yeah.
行 玩儿完!
Well, that's it!
别担心 我声音听起来足够像他
Don't worry, I can sound enough like him.
你听起来足够像他吗?
You can sound enough like him?
你知道我为什么让你停车么?
You know why I pulled you over?
驾照和注册证
License and registration.
看到么?我 我只需要知道该说些什么
See? I, I, I just, I just need to know what to say.
好 有总比没有好
Well, anything's better than nothing.
斯坦 你收到了吗?
Stan, do you copy?
我是斯坦 over
This is Stan, over.
一切都没事吗?
Everything okay?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
正在回警局的路上
Just headed back to the station.
刚停下来又走了
Just had a stop and go.
停下来走了吗?
A stop and go?
over
Over.
斯坦 你需要我发送-
Stan, do you need me to send--
现在你的指纹
Now your fingerprints are all over
满对讲机都是
the walkie.
斯坦?
Stan?
别 别 停 停 停 ...我们必须做出决定
No, no, stop, stop, just, just stop. We got to make a decision.
一具尸体还有一辆汽车 我们要带走还是丢下它们?
We got a body and a car, do we take it or do we dump it?
好吧 车上的钥匙在吗?
Okay, are the keys in the car?
好吧 是的 他确实是开车来的
Well, yeah, he did just drive here.
嗯 好吧
Uh, okay.
-我有个主意 -那希望是个好主意
-I got an idea. - Okay, well, it better be a good one
因为我们必须马上离开这里
'cause we got to get the hell out of here, fast.
希望这能为我们争取些时间
Hope this buys us a little bit of time.
是的 如果没人来这里的话
Yeah, assuming nobody comes out here.
这里还挺美的
Sure is nice out here.
我不记得上次是什么时候走的这条路了
I can't remember the last time I was out this way.
看来有时候上天自有安排
You know, sometimes God just gets it right.
好的 我们必须丢掉这辆车 然后找别的交通工具
Okay, we got to get out of this car and into something else fast.
我寻思这里的警♥察♥应该都在找我们
I imagine every cop out here is going to be looking for us.
老铁 我们能去哪里找车啊?
Where we going to find a car, man?
我们处在茫茫荒野中
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
离这里不远
It's not far from here.
我十几岁的时候曾经去过
I used to go when I was a teenager.
很多孩子都会去那里
Lots of kids go there.
真的很棒 尤其是在这样晴朗的夜晚
It's real nice, especially on a clear night like tonight.
你可以铺一条毯子
You can just throw out a blanket,
躺在田野里 看星星
lay in the field, look at the stars.
男孩子对你说一些话 让你觉得...
And boys say those things to you that make you feel like...
你很重要
you matter.
我能问你一件事吗?
Can I ask you something?
嗯 当然咯
Yeah, of course.
这是什么?
What is this?
就 现在这样子确实不错 但是...
Like, this is good for now, but...
九月会怎么样?
what happens in September?
我们不必分手
We don't have to break up.
不去学校了并不意味着我们必须结束一切
Just because school's out doesn't mean we have to end things.
我们可以找个地方一起住
We can get a place together.
会有办法的
It's going to work out.
我只想开开心心的
I just want to be happy.
我也是
So do I.
嘿 能有多难呢?
Hey, what's that going to take?
嗯...
Well...
毕竟 我不需要大房♥子或者好车
I mean, I don't need a huge house or a nice car.
我就想开个
I would really love to just
还不错的小旧货店
have a nice, little junk shop.
你知道吗?就卖♥♥我搜集到的那些古董
You know? Like, where I sell antiques that I've hunted down.
有点像个二手商店 如果东西都是自己买♥♥来的话
Secondhand stores, you know, if you do all the shopping,
你可以赚很多钱的
you can sell the stuff for a lot of money and,
我是说 谁知道呢?
I mean, who knows?
也可以开家咖啡店 而且-
Maybe it'll be a coffee shop too and--
我 我不知道 我只是一直觉得那会很有趣
I, I don't know, I just always thought that'd be fun.
我认为这听起来不错
电影精选列表