You think this is what Dad would have wanted?
哦 干得好 波比 真是我的好女孩
Oh, good job, Bobbi, that's my girl.
但是我们必须主意保险栓
But we always got to put the safety on.
好吧 鲍比 让我们看看你哥哥的情况 来吧 梅森
All right, Bobbi, let's see how your brother does. Come on, Mace,
给她看看怎么做 好吧 现在你深吸一口气
show her how to do it. Okay, now you take a deep breath.
-行 -瞄准 吸一口气 开吧
-All right. -Aim, take a breath, let it out.
-然后扣动扳机
-And squeeze.
-哦
-Oh.
嗯 没关系 梅森 下次能中的
Ah, it's all right, Mace, you'll get it next time.
-不 波比 拜托!
- No, Bobbi, please!
-不波比 不要!
-No, Bobbi, please don't!
不要 停 停
Don't, stop, stop.
停下来 停下来
Just stop, stop.
不 不 来吧 我得送你去医院
No, no, come on, we got to get you to the hospital.
如果不去的话 你会死的
You'll die if you don't get there.
不 我不能去医院
Stop, I can't go to a hospital.
我们都知道
We both know that.
好吧-
Well, what--
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我不知道 就...了结我吧
I don't know. Just... finish me off.
不 不可能的
No, I'm not going to just finish you off.
你最好立马放弃这个想法
You better toss that idea right now.
给我一把枪 我自己动手
Then give me a gun and I'll do it myself.
你要怎么开枪
How are you going to shoot yourself?
你的肩上已经有一个弹孔了
You already have a bullet hole in your shoulder.
怎么 警♥察♥会怎么想?
What, what are the cops going to think?
而且这不可能是你自己打出来的?
And plus, and it feels like you can't do it, you see?
你的手根本够不到
I mean, it doesn't really reach around,
你也不能从前面打穿
and you can't have it through here.
你现在能不那么混♥蛋♥吗?
Do you want to not be an asshole right now?
很抱歉 现在发生了很多事情
I'm sorry, there's just a lot going on.
我不能去医院
I can't go to a hospital.
好...
Well...
他妈的!
Fuck!
听 听我说
Just listen, listen.
我必须告诉你一些事情
I have to tell you something.
什么?
What?
我药丢了
I lost my pills.
什么药
What pills?
不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是 嗯 我没有药了
What matters is, um, I don't have them anymore.
所以呢?我们会给你买♥♥新药
So what? We'll get you new pills.
这附近有一家药房♥
There's got to be a pharmacy around here.
不 梅森 你不明白
No, Mason, you don't understand.
我在布雷尔的房♥子丢了药瓶子
I lost the bottle at the house in Brier.
那我现在-
Now what am I going to--
所以她丢了药瓶而已 有什么大不了的?
So she lost her pill bottle, what's the big deal?
药瓶上有什么?
What's on a pill bottle?
我不知道 有盖吗?
I don't know, a lid?
不 笨蛋!
No, dumbass!
她的名字和地址
Her name and address.
没关系 我不在乎
It doesn't matter, I don't care.
我不会把你留在这里的 别说了
I'm not leaving you here, end of story.
想想吧 梅森
Think about it, Mason.
现在嫌疑都在我身上了
It's all on me now.
不 没关系 拜托 我们会-我们会有办法的
No, it'll be okay. Come on, we'll find-- we'll think of something.
我们会想到办法的
We'll think of something.
请带我去看日出吧
Just, just take me so I can watch the sunrise.
嘘 嘘 嘘 不
Sh, sh, sh, no.
不
No.
嘘 嘘 嘘 ...
Sh, sh, sh, sh.
哦 他妈的
Oh, fuck.
好吧 嘘 嘘 嘘 来吧 这里 来吧 来吧
Okay, sh, sh, sh, come on, come here, come on, come on.
来吧
Come on.
你多练练手就会习惯了
You'll get used to it the more you do it.
你知道我的第一个妈妈为什么离开我吗?
Do you know why my first mommy left me?
好吧-
Well, that--
不是因为她不爱你
It wasn't 'cause she didn't love you.
只是 -
It's just--
当时 我们的家庭对你来说是最好的
Our family was the best thing for you at the time.
是的 你是个非常好的哥哥
Yeah, you're a pretty good big brother.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会离开我的 对吧?
You're not going to leave me, are you?
不会的
No.
一言为定?
Promise?
一言为定
Promise.
真是的
This is shit.
这整个事情就像坨屎一样
This whole thing is shit.
上星期四 我在我家
Last Thursday, I was at my house.
和我的家人共进晚餐
Having dinner with my family.
躺在我床上 操♥我♥老婆
Laying on my bed, fucking my wife.
她可能不太喜欢 但我喜欢
She probably hated it, but I probably loved it.
现在我必须习惯州监狱的生活
And now I'm going to have to get used to seeing my son
而且我的孩子只能
once a week, if he finds it convenient
每周看心情坐车来
to drive down to the state penitentiary
通过玻璃窗看我
and learn to love his father through glass.
而且牢里我又能蹲多久?
And how long is that going to last, huh?
我敢肯定 现在已经有警♥察♥找到了波比的药瓶
I'm sure by now some cop has found Bobbi's pill bottle.
我们该怎么办?
And what do we do from there?
我敢打赌 有警♥察♥正坐在你妈妈的客厅里
I bet there are cops sitting in your mom's living room.
就现在
Right now.
这意味着整个事情
And that means that this whole entire thing
取决于她的表演水平
depends on her acting .
我希望格雷厄姆县社区学院
I hope Graham County Community College
的表演课上的不错
had a stellar acting program.
我觉得我们会没事的
I think we're going to be okay.
你认为这行得通吗?
Do you think this is going to work?
必须行得通
It has to work.
试试吧
Just try it.
天哪
Oh, geez.
他们俩都去度周末了
They were both gone for the weekend.
梅森正在和他的朋友一起露营
Mace was on a camping trip with his friend.
我-
I--
-继续 -好的
-Keep going. -Okay.
必须要可信
It has to be believable.
好吧 我记得他们周五就入住了
Okay, I think they checked in Friday morning.
你们去那里应该就能找到他们
I'm sure you can find them out there.
啊是的 她去了-波比去参加峡谷音乐节了
You know, she went to the-- Bobbi went to the music festival at the Gorge.
这些天好多孩子都去了
The one where all the kids like to go to these days.
妈 真的很好 就是不要说关于孩子的部分
That's really good, Mom. Just don't say the part about the kids.
听起来不真实
It doesn't sound real.
波比参加峡谷举♥行♥的音乐节去了
Bobbi went to the music festival at the Gorge.
她好像也在周五办的入住
She checked in on Friday, too, I think.
她给我打电♥话♥不多
She doesn't call me that much.
我也经常嫌她不怎么联♥系♥我
I don't hear from her as often as I'd like.
我也经常嫌她不怎么联♥系♥我
I don't hear from her as often as I'd like.
我们觉得你的女儿从家里面偷了枪♥支♥
We believe your daughter stole a gun from this home.
所以她现在身上有武器而且可能很危险
So she's out there, armed and possibly dangerous.
我们需要找到她 艾达
We need to find her, Ida.
你知道波比可能在哪里吗?
Do you have any idea where Bobbi might be?
她一定在音乐会上
She must be at the concert.
她寄给我这些照片
She sent me these pictures.
我确定她还在
I'm sure she's still there.
那这些药呢?
And what about these pills?
药 那是什么药啊?
Pills, what kind of pills are those?
好吧 看这瓶子 能知道它是锂盐
(抗狂躁药物)
Well, according to this bottle, it's lithium.
锂盐
Lithium.
这是做什么的?
What, what for, what do you take lithium for?
艾达 我不知道 我知道的是 我们需要找到你的女儿
Ida, I don't know. What I know is that we need to find your daughter.
好...
Well...
电影精选列表