沃尔特,我们没办法逃出去。
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
I don't know. Just stay in the room. There are no cameras there.
我不知道。待在房♥间里。那里没有摄像头。
They'll find them in five minutes. Klaus, get them out of there.
他们五分钟就能找到他们。克劳斯,带他们离开那里。
To where?
去哪里?
The whole building is crawling with guards.There is no way out.
整栋楼都是守卫。没有出路了。
They can break a fucking window.
他们会打开一扇该死的窗户。
The windows are bulletproof.They need keys to open.
窗户是防弹的。他们需要钥匙才能打开。
Fuck!
操!
Third floor.
上三楼。
Run!
快跑!
Stop! Freeze!
站住!别动!
They are running away to the 2nd floor!
他们正往二楼跑!
- There they are! In the west wing! - All exits are blocked.
-他们在那儿!在大楼西翼! -所有出口都被堵住了。
Freeze!
不许动!
They're heading to the 3rd floor!
他们往三楼去了
- They're going to the chairman's office. - They have no way to go.
-他们要去主席的办公室。 -他们无路可走。
- What are they doing? - I don't know.
-他们在干什么? -我不知道。
Block the hallway.
堵住走廊。
They must not escape.
他们跑不了了。
Go in.
进去。
...Ramos passes...only 10 minutes to go...
...拉莫斯传球...只剩下10分钟了...
Have you gone mad? There are thousands of people there!
你疯了吗?那里有成千上万的人!
Gustavo, calm down.
古斯塔沃,冷静。
To all units: They escaped.
各单位注意:他们逃跑了。
They are running in the crowd, towards the TV screen.
他们在人群中跑向电视屏幕。
There! There they are!
在那儿!他们在那儿!
There! There!
那儿!那儿!
I'm sorry.
我对不起了。
No regrets.
无怨无悔。
...go to Iniesta!
传给伊涅斯塔!
Iniesta!
伊涅斯塔!
Let's go!
我们走!
Goal!
进球了!
Iniesta scores! Spain 1, Netherlands 0!
伊涅斯塔得分!西班牙1,荷兰0!
第二天
皇宫酒店 马德里
You wanna buy me that drink now, Margaret?
你现在是否想请我喝一杯?玛格丽特。
James: Ok. See you later.
手♥机♥上詹姆斯发的信息:好的,回见。
I'm just still not celebrating.
我只是还没有庆祝。
Spain are.
为西班牙。
Yes, we are as well.
是的,我们都一样。
You really believe in all that for 'Queen & country' bullshit?
你真的相信那些“女王和国家”的屁话吗?
And I believe in doing my job.
我只相信我♥干♥的工作。
You used me...
你利用了我...
from the beginning.
从一开始。
We knew you were going do it. We could not.
我们就知道你们会这么做。我们不能做。
All right, let's renegotiate. 60-40.
好吧,我们再谈。60 ~ 40分成。
You have nothing to negotiate with.James has the coins.
你们没有什么可谈判的。詹姆斯有硬币。
And an obscure sense of loyalty.
他还有一种不明不白的忠诚。
You need to disappear.
你们需要消失。
You'll be at the top of the short list of suspects and we can't protect you.
你会是嫌疑人名单上的第一名,我们没法保护你。
- And I thought we are friends. - We are.
-而我认为我们还是朋友。 -我们是朋友。
As I said: Country first.
正如我说过的:国家至上。
Wrong.
错。
Friendship and family first.
友谊和家庭第一。
马德里 英国大使♥馆♥
Gentlemen.
先生们。
- Do you have the coordinates? - Just a moment.
-你有坐标吗? -等一下。
Tougher than expected.
比预计的要困难一些。
But I have them.
但我得到了坐标。
Care to do the honors?
我能荣幸目睹吗?
It's in Europe.
它位于欧洲。
France.
法国。
Paris?
巴黎?
Shit...
混♥蛋♥...
According to this Francis Drake buried his fortune underneath...
根据这个,弗朗西斯·德雷克爵士把他的财产埋在…
Under the Eiffel Tower.
埃菲尔铁塔下。
He switched the coins. That clever fucker!
他把硬币对调了。聪明的混♥蛋♥!
法国 圣特罗佩
You knew this whole time that James was gonna try and screw you?
你一直都知道詹姆斯会耍你吗?
I thought he might. He's a good man.
我想他会的。他是个好人。
But he gave his loyalty to a flag and the code of honor that goes with it.
但他把自己的忠诚,献给了一面国旗以及随之而来的荣誉。
How did you manage to switch out the coins?
你是怎么把硬币换掉的?
What do you think?
你怎么看?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I was there the whole time. I didn't see anything.
我当时一直都在那儿。却什么都没看到。
Of course not.
你当然没看到。
OK.
好吧。
Full house. Here we go.
全到齐了。我们开始吧。
Come on.
来吧。
All right.
很好。
Europe.
欧洲。
One of us going home,it's buried in London.
我们中的一个人要回家了,藏宝点在伦敦。
I guess that's the sign I should call my dad.
我猜这就意味着,让我给父亲打电♥话♥。
Where in London, Klaus? Zoom in.
在伦敦哪里,克劳斯?放大一点。
Oh shit.
哦。操蛋。
Where?
哪里?
伦敦 2012
伦敦2012年奥♥运♥会前一个月
Miss Vogel?
沃格尔小姐?
Yes?
是的
Welcome to the Bank of England.
欢迎来到英格兰银行。
Thank you.
谢谢你
电影精选列表