16♥4♥5年-距离西班牙海岸25英里的大西洋某地
2009年九月
Walter, there's 30 million here.We can't sit here all day. The Customs...
沃尔特。这里有3000万。我们不能整天就停在这里。海关巡逻队会...
We stay until the job's done.
我们一直呆到把活儿干完。
James, we're clear but it won't last.
詹姆斯,你我都很清楚,在这里不会呆长的。
Any sign?
还有什么迹象吗?
No.
没有。
But there's still one last left to check.
但还有最后一个要检查。
OK, I'm going in.
好的,我要进去了。
- No, you won't get though with the gear.- It's not a problem.
-不,你穿这身装备穿不过去。-这不是问题。
He can't free dive.It's on a slope.
他不能自♥由♥潜入。这里位于一个倾斜面里。
He's made his choice.
他已经做出了选择。
How long has he been under?
他在水下呆了多长时间了?
Two minutes.
两分钟。
- Craig, do you have eyes on James? - No, maybe he found another one...
-克雷格,你能看到詹姆斯吗? -不能,也许他找到另一个...
Were you worried about me, Walter?
你难道不在乎我吗?沃尔特。
That would suggest I cared, James.
这说明我在乎你,詹姆斯。
Well, if you didn't before,you will now.
好吧,如果你过去不在乎我,现在你该在乎我了。
Bring it up. Bring it home.
把他带上来。让他回家。
The next cage is coming.
另一只笼子就要放下去了。
Drop it now.
现在,把它扔掉。
Atlantis crew, this is Spanish customs.
亚特兰蒂斯号♥,我们是西班牙海关巡逻队。
Raise your hands and prepare to be boarded.
举起你们的双手,并且做好靠岸准备。
Our conclusions are irrefutable.
我们的结论是无可辩驳的。
The Virgin of Guadalupe was a Spanish galleon
瓜达卢佩圣母号♥是一艘西班牙大帆船
2010年4月在海牙国际法庭
and its remains were found under Spanish jurisdiction.
它的遗骸在西班牙的管辖下被发现的。
Mr. Moreland's assertion that the law of salvage is applicable is preposterous.
莫兰德先生关于,打捞法律可适用的主张,是荒谬的。
This was piracy.
这是一种海盗行为。
The Spanish claim of ownership is the only piracy here.
西班牙对于这一海域的主♥权♥声张才是海盗行为。
My crew and I invested years in research...
我的团队和我已经在多年前就已经投资这个项目的研究...
Mr. Moreland. You have provided no contract from an owner
莫兰德先生。你没有提供与业主的合同,
nor permission to salvage from the Spanish authorities.
也没有向西班牙当局提供打捞许可证。
The cargo salvaged by the Atlantic Group
大西洋集团打捞的货物
is the sole property of the Spanish crown.
是西班牙王室的唯一财产。
There's gotta be something the government can do.
我国政♥府♥应该能做点什么。
I like you, but I helped you at Her Majesty's pleasure.
我和你想的一样,但我帮你是出于女王陛下的意愿。
Her Majesty's pleasure was half bounty.
女王陛下的希望得到一半的赏金。
Now she won't get a penny.
现在她连一分钱也得不到。
She'll live with it.
她将接受这个。
- What if you don't have to? - We lost. We can't step in.
-如果你们不拥有它,会怎样? -我们输了。不能再介入了。
- We lost in court. What if... - Stop. I'm not hearing this.
-我们在法庭上输了。如果... -别说了。我没听见这些。
We're only weeks before researchers are granted access.
再过几周研究人员就可以进入了。
How long before they realize what they have?
他们要多久才能意识到自己拥有什么?
Still fighting.
继续努力。
- Why can't we just live our lives? - I have lived my life every day.
-为什么我们就不能过自己的生活呢? -我每天都过着我的生活。
I mean real life, a normal life.
我是说真正的生活,正常的生活。
Do you know how many times I've been to Paris?
你知道我去过巴黎多少次吗
53. And how many times have I climbed the Eiffel Tower?
53次。你知道我爬过多少次埃菲尔铁塔吗?
None.
一次也没有。
Climbing the Eiffel Tower? That's living a normal life?
爬埃菲尔铁塔? 过着正常的生活?
It's over, Walter. You've heard where they're taking it.
一切都结束了,沃尔特。你知道他们要把它带到哪里去。
马德里 2010年五月
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早上好。 -早上好。
We'll take it from here.
我们将把它从这里带走。
剑桥大学 2010年6月
Hi.
嗨。
Sorry I'm late.
对不起,我来晚了。
It's all right. Take a seat.
没关系。请坐下吧。
I hope no one else snuck in ahead of us this morning.
希望今天早上没人比我们先溜进来。
- You are the first. - Excellent!
-你们是最早到的。 -没错!
This is a unique position for a 22-year-old student.
对于一个22岁的学生来说,这是一个独特的职位。
But fitting for the boy genius whose concrete bell idea
但这很适合这位天才少年,他的混凝土钟罩的想法
helped Best Oil with a oil spill problem in the Gulf of Mexico.
帮助解决了墨西哥湾的漏油问题。
- The people. - Excuse me?
—人们。—请问?
I wasn't helping Best Oil.
我不是在帮贝斯特石油公♥司♥。
I was helping the people who were there for the mess caused by Best Oil.
我是在帮助那些受贝斯特石油公♥司♥的麻烦的人们。
Yes, of course.
是的,当然是。
But what matters here is that it was your idea that solved the problem.
但重要的是,是你的想法解决了问题。
That of yours is precisely the sort of mind we're looking for.
你就是我们要找的那种人。
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你。谢谢你。
So what we can offer you is a $400,000 starting salary.
所以我们给你的起薪是40万美元。
A corner office.
还有一间办公室。
Shares in the company.
并享有公♥司♥股份。
A team working under you.
你还领导一个团队。
- I think I sent you guys a project? - About vetting wells?
-我记得,给你们发过那项目计划? -关于那个检查井群的吗?
In desert areas. With a relatively modest investment
在沙漠地区。由于投资窘况,
you can go a long way towards eliminating the water problem in the Sahel.
人们不得不走很长距离,为了解决撒哈拉地区的用水问题。
- Yes, of course, a magnificent project. - You never got back to me.
-是的,这肯定是一个伟大的计划。 -可你们都没有给我回信。
It's not our sector.
这不是我们的事情。
Do you have any idea how humiliating this is for me?
你知道这对我来说有多丢人吗?
The eight leading multinationals, and you shit on their hospitality?
八大跨国公♥司♥,他们礼貌地对我表示了嗤之以鼻?
Because I don't want to follow you into the corporate hell scape of Big Oil?
因为我不想跟你一起去大石油公♥司♥的地狱?
I simply told them the truth, dad.
我只是告诉了他们真♥相♥,爸爸。
And their interests just didn't align with mine interests.
他们的利益和我的利益不一致。
Yes, of course.
是的,当然。
Your interests...
你的兴趣……
So what are those interests then?
那么这些利益是什么呢?
Your main course.
你的主菜。
把你衬衫上的酱汁洗干净,跟我来。
Bon appetit.
祝你胃口好。
Look, Thom, you and I are adults.
听着,托姆,你我都是成年人了。
这是什么?
You can do what you want in life,but you still need a real job.
你可以在生活中做你想做的事,但你仍然需要一份真正的工作。
Save the world if that's your thing.
如果你喜欢拯救世界的话。
我可是千载难逢地机会
But nothing is free, Thom.
但是没有一件事是免费的,托姆。
And those companies they are offering you the opportunity of a lifetime.
还有那些他们提供给你千载难逢的机会的公♥司♥。
Don't mess it up.
别搞砸了。
- Where are you going? - Just gonna get some fresh air.
-你要去哪儿? -去呼吸点新鲜空气。
Sir? Your coat.
先生?你的外套。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I... I didn't...
我...我不...
托姆,在你签定你的命运之前来跟我谈谈。
No, I'm good for now, actually.
不需要了。我这样就很好。
I'll be back.
我就回来。
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨。 -嗨。
Hello... I... Do we...
你好...我...我们是否...
Do you...
你是否见过...
...produced by the Vietnamese workshops all over...
...是由越南车间生产的,遍及全...
Claudia!
克劳迪娅!
Claudia Valenti is curating an exhibit on Spanish romantics.
克劳迪娅·瓦伦蒂正在策划一个关于西班牙浪漫主义者的展览。
What's that?
他是谁?
My new assistant.
我的新助理。
- You're flying to Madrid tomorrow, yes? - That's why I came.
-你明天要飞去马德里,是吗?-这就是我来的原因。
You forgot to sign the official request for inspection.
你忘了在正式的检查申请书上签字了。
I do apologize.
我真的道歉。
It's okay, forget it.
没关系,别放在心上。
- Here. - Yes.
-在这里。 -好的。
And here.
还有这里。
- Gracias. - You're welcome.
-非常感谢。 -不用客气。
- Have a safe trip. - Will do.
-旅途愉快。 -但愿。
Now the rest of you I'm gonna...
剩下的人我要…
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做?
- Do what? - I saw you stole his wallet.
-做什么了? -我看见你偷了他的钱包。
I thought you did.
我认为是你干的。
Check your pocket.
查一下你的口袋。
What did you do?
你为什么要干这个?
Okay, I maybe just very boring but I really don't wanna be involved with this. Okay?
好吧,我可能只是很无聊,但我真的不想牵扯进来。好吧?
Look. You can give it back to its owner. Tell him you found it on the floor.
听着。你可以把它还给它的主人。告诉他你在地板上找到的。
And remain the law abiding citizen.
做一个遵纪守法的公民。
Make your daddy proud. It's okay.
让你的父亲感到骄傲。这都很好。
Or?
或者?
Be an accomplice and come with me.
做我的帮凶,跟我来。
Fucking rain, eh?