- Shit... he's right. - Explain.
-真♥他♥妈♥的...他是对的。 -解释一下。
The water is the trap.
水是储存在容器中。
The tank funnels through these pipes here flooding the vault.
水箱通过这些管道把金库包裹在其中。
But that doesn't sound so unrobbing. You can swim in or scuba?
但这听起来并不那么令人信服。你可以通过游泳或潜水进入吗?
No no. Because of the empty chamber under the vault.
不不。因为地下室下面空无一人。
Do you see these 'teeth' on either side?
你看到两边的这些“牙齿”了吗?
That's an actuator.Gears. Like a pinion gears.
这是一个驱动器。用齿轮传动,像一个带小齿轮翅膀。
When the vault floods the whole thing sinks down into the chamber.
当地下金库被淹没时,整个东西就会下沉到密室里。
And if it's in the chamber no one gets in or out.
而这间密室是没有人能够进入或出去的。
What makes it sink. What triggers it?
什么使它下沉。靠什么来控制它?
- Lasers maybe? Motion? - No, too modern.
-也许是利用激光?移♥动♥传感器? -不,这都太先进了。
Whatever it is it was designed 70 years ago.
不管怎么样,这家伙也是在70年前设计建造的。
It's been in front of you the whole time.
而它就一直矗立在你面前。
Engraving... It's not a martyr.
那个雕像...它不是一个殉道者。
- Justice... - Exactly.
-它是公平正义... -没错。
Lady Justice.
正义女神。
So?
什么?
When they built this they didn't have sensors, motion detectors,
当他们建造这个的时候,他们没有传感器,运动检测器,
but they did have scales.
但是他们有天平。
If there's a slightest change of weight in the vault
如果金库的重量稍有变化
the whole thing floods and sinks.
整个的东西就会被淹没并下沉。
And if you're inside the vault dispenses its own justice.
如果你在拱顶库里,就必须精确分配它的公正。
It drowns you.
否则,它就会淹没你。
- The vault. The miracle of engineering... - Is one giant weighting scale.
-地下拱顶库。工程的奇迹… -是一个巨大的天平。
And it's genius.
这是天才设计的。
A giant scales.
一个巨大的天平。
So what's the solution?
那什么是解决方法呢?
I don't know. But we know what the problem is.
我不知道。但我们知道问题是什么。
Are you happy now?
你现在开心了吗?
"Spanish soldiers scare the hell out of tourists."
"西班牙士兵把游客吓得魂飞魄散"
We just followed protocol.
我们只是按照规程行动。
Think before you involve the army during the World Cup.
在世界杯期间动用军队,你要三思而行。
And for what? A simple power outage.
而且因为什么?不就是一场简单的电力故障吗。
I am not so sure about that.
我还不能确定是否就是这个原因。
Haven't you seen what's outside? The TV screens? The generators?
你有没有看到外面发生了什么?看到电视屏幕上显示什么?看到发电机房♥有什么故障?
- I have. We need to take them away. - I already thought about that.
-这些我都做了。但我还是要疏散他们。 -我也已经考虑好了。
The semi-final is in a few days.
半决赛在几天后就开始了。
Enough time to move that playground elsewhere.
有足够的时间把操场挪到别的地方。
People can watch it in a pub, as always.
人们可以像往常一样在酒吧里观看。
Gustavo, they won't move the TV screens.
古斯塔沃,他们不会移♥动♥电视屏幕的。
Football is everything.
足球就是一切。
七月7日/德国对战西班牙。2010年国际足联世界杯决赛的半决赛
Fuck, another dead end.
操,又是一个死胡同。
We are only 30 meters away.
我们已经离开了有30米远了。
Wait...
等一下...
Do you hear something?
你听见什么声音了没有?
Copper base...
铜座基础...
to support the structure.
用来支撑结构的。
Kid was right.
那孩子说的是对的。
It's a scale.
这是一个大的天枰。
We must be directly under the vault.
我们肯定是在拱顶金库的正下方。
The pit must be over there.
那个井一定就在那里。
Shit...
糟糕...
We're fucked.
我们这下惨了。
Steel plates...
钢板...
Titanium reinforced concrete...
钛钢筋混凝土…
- And a Dyneema shell. - What does that mean?
-而且还是大尼玛线的外壳, -这说明什么?
(世界上强度最高的纤维线)
To drill through this wall to the pit will take 15 days.
要钻透这道墙需要15天时间。
We have eight. Use a bigger drill.
我们只有8天。使用更大的钻头。
I'm not bargaining with you, Walter. At 800 psi this wall will take 15 days.
我不是跟你讨价还价,沃尔特。在800PSI压强下,这道墙需要15天才能钻透。
(压强单位PSI:英镑/平方英寸)
Drill harder and we'll trigger the alarm.
再加大强度。我们就会引发警报器。
That's it? We're done?
就这些困难吗?那我们就不用干了吗?
We're not gonna try and figure out another way?
我们不会再想别的办法吗?
Walter will pay you for your time.
沃尔特将为你付出的时间付钱的。
Sorry you wasted five days of your life.
很抱歉,你已经浪费了五天的生命。
Walter, If I'm not gonna be rich I could at least watch the games.
沃尔特,如果我不想发财,我至少可以看比赛。
Simon, come here.
西蒙,到这来。
We can't break in from below,but we can break in from above.
我们不能从下面闯进去,但我们可以从上面闯进去。
Walter, we spent weeks mapping the route from above.
沃尔特,我们花了好几周从上面绘制路线。
We abandoned it because there's too much exposure from the CCTV cameras.
我们放弃了,因为暴露在中♥央♥监控摄像的机会太多了。
Except when Spain plays its world cup games.
除了西班牙队的世界杯比赛。
When the crowd gathers in the Cibeles Square
当人群聚集在西贝尔斯广场时
every single camera will be pointing away from the building towards the crowd.
每一个摄像头都将从大楼向外对准人群。
It will be lie that for the final.
这将取决于决赛的情况。
Which give us 105 minutes to get the job done.
这给了我们105分钟来完成任务。
This is your route, James.
这是你的路线,詹姆斯。
From the Zurich building, through the dome, through the vents.
从苏黎世大楼,通过穹顶,通过通风口。
Is it still viable?
这个路线可行吗?
If the cameras are pointing at the crowd,and not the bank...
如果摄像头对准的是人群而不是银行...
then yeah, it is viable.
这是可行的。
So everything depends on this match?
所以一切都取决于这场比赛?
...corner kick!
...角球!
I just wanted to remind you that we've still got a problem.
我只是想提醒你我们还有个问题。
My problem.
我的问题。
The scale.
那个天枰。
I'm still no closer to finding a solution and the finals are four days away.
我还是没有找到解决办法,还有四天就要总决赛了。
Half the time I was meant to have.
我本该有一半的时间。
Well, I have every faith that Spain will get there.
我完全相信西班牙会打进决赛的。
And I have every faith in you.
我对你们都很有信心。
Come on, come on... goal!
加油!加油...射门!
It's all on you now, Thom.
现在全靠你了,托姆。
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I doubted you.
我很抱歉。很抱歉我怀疑了你。
Goal for Spain, goal for Puyol!
为西班牙的目标,为普约尔的射门!
Spain 1, Germany 0!
西班牙1,德国0!
- Want another coffee? - Show me number 4.
-还想再来杯咖啡吗? -给我看4号♥摄像机。
With milk?
加奶吗?
This is disgusting.
这真恶心。
Any intention of emptying these bins?
能不能清空这些垃圾箱?
We weren't allowed in for two days.
有两天不允许我们进去。
And now we are getting complaints.
现在我们收到了投诉。
The day before yesterday,there were two cleaners here.
前天,这里有两个清洁工。
Weren't ours. You canceled on us.And now you're saying...
那些人不是我们的。你们取消了我们的订单。现在你说…
Drink that and you won't sleep.
喝了那个你就睡不着了。
I'm drinking that so I won't sleep.
我要喝这个,因为我就不想睡着。
You've been awake for 43 hours.
你已经43小时没有合眼了。
You won't figure it out if you break down with exhaustion.
如果你累垮了,你就搞不明白了。
Great work.
了不起的工作。
- He'll be fine. I put my faith in him. - You put fear in him.
-他会没事的。我相信他。 -你让他感到害怕。
Think what it will do to him if he fails.
想想如果他失败了,他会怎么样。
- He'll take a job at GranCo Oil. - Not if he does have a idea.
-他会去大石油公♥司♥工作。 -除非他真的有主意。
What if he does and it fails?
如果他做了,但失败了怎么办?
He won't be anywhere near it.
他哪儿都去不了。
But we will. And that's the risk we agreed to take.
但我们会。这是我们同意承担的风险。
But you're asking him to put our lives in his hands.
但你要他把我们的性命交给他。
Every voyage, every salvage, every dive.
每次航行,每次打捞,每次潜水。
We all ask the crew to take each others lives in their hands.
我们都要求船员们把彼此的生命握在自己手中。
He's not in your crew.
他不是你的船员。
He's a college kid.
他是个大学男生。
And you're worried about him because he's a college kid?
你担心他是因为他是个大学生吗?
Or is it something else?
还是别的什么?
- Here's your "power outage." - Who are they?
-这是你的"电力故障。" -他们是谁?
Neither the police, nor the Civil Guard have any files on them...
警方和国民警卫队都没有任何关于他们的档案...
...but they are definitely not cleaners.
...但他们绝对不是清洁工。
They entered with fake IDs.
他们用的是假身份证。
Son of the bitch!
这帮狗♥杂♥种♥!
I thought we were invulnerable with our latest gadgets.
我以前以为,我们有了最新装备的小玩意儿会无懈可击。
We are. And now we know who they are.
我们是的。至少我们知道他们是谁。
What do they want? Gold?
他们想要什么?黄金?
It would be impossible because of the weight. Too heavy.
这不可能,太重了。
- What's in those shipwreck crates? - No idea.
电影精选列表