21分钟。它说的时间太多了。
- Simon, how many liters did you use? - 80 percent.
-西蒙,你用了多少升? -百分之八十。
20 left.
还剩下20%。
Shouldn't it have worked by now?
到现在它应该已经起作用了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
But it hasn't.
如果不是呢?
Fuck!
操!
Simon, how much left?
西蒙,还剩下多少?
None. That's all of it.
没有了,全部都用了。
Well done.
干得漂亮。
Wait!
等一下!
You wanna see what I see.
你想看到我看到的。
It's working.
它起作用了。
All right.
太好了。
Hang on. I go first.
等一下,我先进去。
If I'm wrong, it's on me.
如果我错了,就让我来承担。
The scale hasn't moved. Move on.
天平没有移♥动♥。继续前进。
Move fast. It will only last a few minutes. Get to work!
快速行动。只会持续几分钟。开始工作!
The sensors in the foyer are triggered.
门厅里的传感器被触发了。
Patrols 6 and 8 to the foyer.
巡逻组第六和第八组赶紧去门厅。
Movement has been detected.
检测到有移♥动♥。
Guys, this thing's melting fast.
伙计们,这东西融化得很快。
We found the intruder.
我们找到了闯入者。
A pigeon.
一只鸽子。
How the hell did it get in?
它他妈地是怎么进来的?
There is an opening in the dome.
圆顶上有个开口。
Show me the dome cameras.
给我看圆顶的摄像头。
Sic parvis magna..
小处成就大事..
I found it.
我找到它了。
And the coins?
还有硬币吗?
Walter, you need to see this.
沃尔特,你需要看看这个。
Fuck.
糟糕。
No, there is no opening.
不,这里没有开口。
But I can see it.
但是我看见有。
- They hacked into our cameras. - Check all the cameras!
-他们潜入了我们能的摄像系统。 -检查所有的摄像头!
What do you mean we have been made?
你说我们要被擒住,是什么意思?
They found a whole in the dome. They know you're in the building.
他们在穹顶上找到了一个洞。他们知道你在大楼里。
- The guards have been mobilized. - What do we do?
-警卫已经被调动了。 -我们该怎么办?
You need to get out of the vault and surrender to the guards.
你们得离开保险库,向守卫投降。
No, we can't. There's got to be another solution.
不,我们不能。肯定还有别的办法。
You have to surrender.
你们必须投降。
And do it clearly, or the guards will shoot you.
动作要清楚,不然警卫会开枪的。
This is not gonna hold! We have to get out now!
这撑不住了!我们必须马上离开!
- Wait. - What?
-等一下。 -什么?
Give me the coins.
把硬币给我。
What the hell are you doing, James? We've lost, it's over.
你到底在干什么,詹姆斯?我们输了,结束了。
Not for me it's not.
对我来说不是。
Give me the coins, Lorraine. Give them to me.
把硬币给我,罗琳。把它们给我。
- What the hell does that mean? - You were never gonna get the coins.
-这是什么意思? -你永远不会得到硬币。
They've ordered me to bring them to the British Embassy.
他们命令我把他们带到英国大使♥馆♥。
'They'? Who?
“他们”?是谁?
You know who.
你知道他们是谁。
- You should've seen it coming. - I thought you had retired.
-你应该预料到的。 -我以为你已经退休了。
We never retire, Walter.
我们永不退休,沃尔特。
Give him the coins, Lorraine!
把硬币给他,罗琳!
Give him the coins, Lorraine!
把硬币给他,罗琳!
Oh shit...
哦,见鬼...
The alarm is going off.
警报系统启动了。
- Those bastards are inside. - They are in the vault.
-那些混♥蛋♥在里面。-他们在保险库里。
Check the system! Code 1!
检查系统!代码1 !
Move! Move!
快行动!快行动!
Here we go.
我们开始吧。
Scheisse.
糟糕。
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
There are a handful people in the world that can make that swim.
世界上只有少数几个人能游得动。
And you're not two of them.
而你们不是他们中的两个人。
I'm sorry, Lorraine.
我对不起了,罗琳。
Really. I am.
真的。我是。
Fuck off.
滚蛋。
It's over. I'm calling the bank. They can stop it.
这是结束了。我打电♥话♥给银行。他们可以关掉它。
There's no point!
这样做毫无意义!
This thing's autonomous.
这件事是我们自愿的。
It won't stop until the vault's filled.
直到金库被灌满才会停止。
Thom, listen to me, there's nothing we can do from here.
托姆,听我说,我们在这里什么都做不了。
Do you think we don't know that?
你以为我们不知道吗?
Thom, Lorraine, keep calm! We'll get you out of there!
托姆,罗琳,冷静!我们会救你出来的!
You have around 10 minutes before your submerged. 10 minutes.
离你们没入还有大约10分钟。10分钟。
- Okay. - We have to get out!
-知道了。 -我们必须出去!
You studied the 3D model. You know it. There has to be a way, a route.
你研究了3D模型。你知道它。一定有办法,有逃生路线。
Okay! I'm thinking! Everybody shut up! Shut up! I'm trying to think!
好吧!我在想!每个人都闭嘴!闭嘴!我在思考!
OK, Thom, let's keep it simple.
好吧,托姆,简单点。
Basic laws of physics:
基本物理定律:
The water will stop coming when the vault is full...
保险库满了就不会进水了...
it has to, otherwise the pressure will burst the vault.
它一定是这样的,不然压力就会涨裂保险库。
Great. But that won't save us.
很好,但是这个救不了我俩。
There are no sensors in here to take the water level...
这里没有测量水位的传感器…
so how does it know when to shut off?
那么,它是如何知道何时关闭的呢?
The weight!
靠重量!
The weight!
就是重量!
Simon! Are you still there, man?
西蒙!你还在那里吗?哥们。
Yeah, sure.
当然在。
Okay, apply as much weight as you can onto the scale.
好了,把尽可能多的重量压在秤上。
Come on, please!
快点,求你了!
Come on!
快!
Rapido!
快速!
Rapido! Rapido!
迅速!飞速!
We have to trick the scale, we have to trick it into thinking the vault's full!
我们得骗过天平,让它以为金库是满的
It's all about the scale, it has to be.
最重要的是天枰,必须如此。
What if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢?
The vault is filling up,but we still don't see anything.
金库已经满了,但我们还是什么都没看到。
- How is it going? - I'm doing what I can.
-进展如何? -我在尽我所能。
It's not enough! Figure it out!
这不够!快找出来!
Simon, the water is still rising!
西蒙,水还在涨!
It's done!
完成了!
Gustavo!
古斯塔沃!
Scheisse!
混♥蛋♥!
I don't have control anymore. Gustavo does.
我再也控制不了什么了。古斯塔沃发现了。
It is all I have, guys. I'm sorry.
这是我全部的负重,伙计们。我很抱歉。
Lorraine?
罗琳?
Thom?
托姆?
What's happening?
发生了什么?
Walter, you don't think...
沃尔特,你不认为他们...
Come on, Dad, you can do it.
来吧,父亲,你也能做这个。
We go to overtime. Spain 0, Netherlands 0.
我们要加时赛。西班牙0,荷兰0。
Gustavo, the vault is being emptied.
古斯塔沃,金库正在被清空。
Watch out, the vault will be unlocked automatically when it's emptied.
小心,金库被清空后会自动解锁。
Move!
行动!
- They're gone. - What do you mean "gone?"
-他们走了。 -“走了”是什么意思?
No idea, sir. There is no body. Nothing.
不知道,长官,没有尸体。什么都没有。
They must be somewhere...
他们一定在某个地方…
No?
没有?
Walter?
沃尔特?
Walter?
沃尔特?
Thom? Lorraine? Can you hear me?
托姆?罗琳? 你们能听到我吗?
Those bastards...
这些混♥蛋♥...
- Thom? Lorraine? Can you hear me? - Yes, we hear you!
-托姆?罗琳?能听见我吗? -是的,我听见了!
It worked! Simon did it!
它起作用了! 西蒙做成了!
All units, search all floors.
各单位注意,搜查每一楼层。
Also the service areas. All exits are blocked.
包括设备间。所有出口都关闭。
OK, guys, we'll get you out of there.
好了,伙计们,我们会救你们出来的。
Walter, there's no way to get out.
电影精选列表