该死的雨,呃?
Do you see that table?
你看见那张桌子了吗?
Wait for me there.
坐那儿等我一下。
来自父亲的20条信息
Along with your father's voice mails
除了你父亲的语♥音♥邮件,
you'll hear from several leading oil companies with increasingly rich offers.
你还会听到几家领先的石油公♥司♥提供越来越丰厚的报价。
Beer.
啤酒。
Don't worry about Lorraine. She can look after herself.
别担心罗琳。她能照顾好自己。
It's Lorraine now?
现在是罗琳?
Enough with this Cloak and Dagger nonsense. What's this game all about?
别再说什么斗篷与匕♥首♥的废话了。这个游戏到底是怎么回事?
I'm Walter Moreland. I'm the owner of the salvage business.
我是沃尔特.莫兰德。我拥有一家打捞公♥司♥。
And I have a job offer.
我这里还有一个工作机会。
I want you to help me break into the vault of the most secure location in the world.
我要你帮我,闯入世界上最安全的地下金库。
Okay, very good. Do I look like Danny Ocean?
好吧。那么我看起来像Danny Ocean?
(美国电影《11罗汉》中男主角的名字)
He's a...
他是一个...
I'm an engineer.
我是一个工科学生。
And your idea ended the Gulf crisis.
你的想法结束了海湾危机。
Where others saw futility, you saw a solution.
在别人眼里是徒劳的地方,你却看到了解决之道。
It's the same with my problem.
我的问题也一样。
I see an impossible task,you might see a way to overcome it.
我看到了一个不可能完成的任务,你可能看到了克服它的方法。
I think you probably need a safe cracker,someone who actually does this stuff.
我觉得你可能需要一个安全破解器,一个真正做这些事的人。
Thieves who want to rob a bank today,they use a keyboard and a modem.
今天,想要抢劫银行的小偷,他们使用键盘和调制解调器。
- Great, go and do that. - I'm not a thief.
-太好了,去吧。 -我不是小偷。
Oh really? How do you figure?
哦,真的吗?你怎么知道的?
Well, the vault, how it works, what it is.
地下金库,它如何运作,要偷的是什么。
We can't work it out.
我们也想不出来。
For 80 years no one has.
自建成八十年来,没人能够突破它。
It's been described as a miracle of engineering.
这被称为工程学的奇迹。
But we don't even know what that means.
但我们都不知道那是什么意思。
I need your mind.
我需要你的主意。
Because I'm not just looking for a solution to a problem...
因为我不只是在寻找问题的解决方案……
I don't know what the problem is.
我不知道问题出在哪里。
Why the hell did you think I'd do this?
你为什么觉得我会这么做?
Aside of making you richer than you ever though possible.
除了让你比以前更富有之外。
From the first time today
从今天第一次
someone's got your attention.
终于有样东西能引起你的注意了。
由伦敦至马德里的机票
父亲
Your future is calling.
你的未来正在召唤你。
Most secure vault in the world
世界上最安全的地下金库
Bank of Spain
西班牙银行
Bank of Spain miracle engineering
西班牙银行--工程上的奇迹
19th Century Engineering.The enigma has never been solved
19世纪的工程。这个谜一直没有被解开
The impossible mechanism
几乎是不可能的机械原理
Dad, it's me.
爸爸,是我。
Just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna go off.
只是想让你知道我要走了。
I need to go away for a few days.
我得离开几天。
To think a few things over.
考虑几件事。
Lorraine?
罗琳吗?
Walter was right. I wasn't so sure.
沃尔特是对的。我自己都不太确定。
Me neither.
我也是。
7月3日,巴拉圭对西班牙。2010南非世界杯四分之一决赛
Tourists?
来旅游吗?
Yes... honeymoon.
是的...蜜月旅行。
Honeymoon? Congratulations, man!
蜜月?恭喜你,哥们!
Good place, Madrid, for the honeymoon.
马德里是度蜜月的好地方。
Yes, right?
是的,没错?
Especially now with the World Cup going on.
尤其是现在,世界杯还在进行。
The whole city goes crazy whenever it's Spain playing.
每当西班牙队比赛的时候,整个城市都为之疯狂。
I'll show you around later.
我一会儿带你四处看看。
They are waiting for you. Come on.
他们正在等你。来吧。
The war room.
这里是作战室。
- Hello! - Hey.
-你好! -嘿。
You are very welcome.
热烈欢迎你。
Meet the team.
认识一下你的团队。
In the control booth, our computer wiz, Klaus.
在控制台前的是我们的电脑天才,克劳斯。
- Hi. - Hi.
-嗨。 -嗨。
On my right, James, my colleague and friend of 10 years.
在我右边的,是我10年的朋友和同事,詹姆斯。
Planning, entry, extraction. He'll be leading the salvage.
策划,进入,撤退。他将主管打捞工作。
Buenos Dias!
早上好!
Look at this beauty. Not even on the market.
看看这个美人。甚至在市场上都没有。
A 3D printer?
3D打印机?
Simon. Acquisitions.
西蒙。采购员。
I'm the guy who can get things.If you need something just tell me.
我是能搞到东西的人。如果你需要什么,尽管告诉我。
Thom, one of the world's brightest minds
托姆,世界上最聪明的人之一
and hopefully the key to our success.
希望他也是我们成功的关键。
He hasn't even mastered shaving and he's gonna mastermind infiltration?
他连刮胡子都没学会,就要策划渗透行动?
- Mastermind? - Yeah.
-创意大♥师♥? -是的。
To succeed where all others have failed,takes a mastermind.
要在所有人都失败的地方成功,需要一个智囊。
Klaus, are we in?
克劳斯,我们进入了吗?
Yeah, we got the phone line. I can listen...
是的,我们搭接上电♥话♥线了。我能听见...
but I need the voicemail code to break in.
但是我需要一个语♥音♥信箱编码用来破解它。
The voicemail access code lets you break into the system?
语♥音♥信箱的接入码能让你侵入系统吗?
The Renaissance art genius of a virus I created breaks the system.
用我发明的“文艺复兴艺术天才”病毒程序就能侵入系统。
The code just lets us touch the loop.
有了这段编码就能让我们接触到了他们的信♥号♥♥环路。
Super smart guy, huh?
超级聪明的家伙,是吧?
Until you hear his plan to get the voicemail code.
你还没听到他获取语♥音♥信箱密♥码♥的计划。
Have you got a better plan?
你有更好的计划吗?
Listen...
听着...
He calls numbers in the bank switch board.
他打电♥话♥到西班牙银行总机。
Then keys random 9 digit numbers hoping to get a match.
然后随机输入9位数字希望找到匹配对象。
It doesn't check one at a time.It takes 10 million attempts a day.
它不会一次检查一个。那要每天要进行1000万次尝试。
- How many combinations are there? - A billion.
-有多少种组合? -十亿。
What? Klaus, we don't have time.
什么?克劳斯,我们没有时间。
Find an employee who's out of the office.
找一个不在办公室的员工。
Call him on their mobile, pretend to be one of those automated messages.
打他的手♥机♥,假装是自动短♥信♥。
Telling them they've got urgent voicemail,they'll key their pass code, we can copy it.
告诉他们有紧急语♥音♥信箱,他们会输入密♥码♥,我们就能复♥制♥了。
Come on. They won't fall for that.
算了吧。他们不会上当的。
It's a voicemail code, not bank details. Why wouldn't they?
这是语♥音♥信箱,不是银行信息。他们为什么不呢?
Try it. Simon, you'll be the message.
试一试。西蒙,你来传话。
Hello?
你好?
This is the voicemail service of the Bank of Spain.
这里是西班牙银行的语♥音♥信箱服务。
You have a new message. Please enter your access code after the signal.
您有一条新留言。收到信♥号♥♥后,请输入密♥码♥。
The moment of truth.
揭示真♥相♥的时刻到了。
Well done, Thom.
干的漂亮,托姆。
- That's my hack. - Yes, but he made it work.
-这就是我的黑客。 -是的,但是它很管用。
So simple.
就这么简单。
Unpacking now doesn't mean you can't walk later.
现在打开行李,不代表你以后不能走。
You'll just be walking away with less creases.
在你走的时候,衣服上就不会有那么多的皱褶了。
I just don't really know what I'm doing here.
我只是不知道我在这里做什么。
Well, the truth is you're not off to a bad start.
事实上,你的开始还不错。
Another dead end.
另一个死胡同。
Do you know who Sir Francis Drake was?
你知道弗朗西斯·德雷克爵士是谁吗?
Yeah, An English sailor from the 1500s,fought the Spanish armada.
是啊,一个十六世纪的英国水手,和西班牙无敌舰队作战。
He wasn't navy,he was a privateer.
他不是海军,他是一艘私掠船。
- Like a pirate? - It's a fine line.
-像海盗一样? -这是一个微妙的界限。
Drake resented his orders to steal Spanish treasures to fond the English Crown.
德雷克对于窃取西班牙宝藏来取悦英国王室的命令很不满。
He stole the treasure and kept it for himself.
他窃取了宝藏并自己留下了。
He buried it and no one knows where.
他把它们埋在了一个无人知道的地方。
30 years ago I bought this letter
三十年前,我从克里特岛的一个古董商那里
from a backstreet antique dealer in Crete who didn't know what he had.
买♥♥了这封信,他不知道自己手里有什么。
It was written by his first mate.
这是德雷克的大副写的。
It concerns 3 coins Drake had engraved with the coordinates to his fortune.
这是德雷克刻着他藏宝地坐标的三枚硬币。
The coins were kept in this coffer.
硬币被放在这个保险箱里。
30 years I've searched for that.A year ago, I found it on the ship wreck.
我找了30年了。一年前,我发现它们在一艘沉船上。
And that's what locked in the bank.
这就是锁在银行里的东西。
Drake's motto was written on the chest.
德雷克的座右铭写在箱子上。
Sic parvis magna.
小聪明成就大事业
'Great things from small things come'
伟大的事物来自于微小的事物
How great are the things that come?
接下来的事情有多伟大?
Untold wealth.
拥有数不清的财富。
But it's not about that.I have money.
但这与此无关。我有钱。
电影精选列表