- Then why do you care? - I'm a hunter.
-那你还在乎什么? -我是个猎人。
I seek what others have lost.
我寻找别人失去的东西。
We can't explain our passions. If we did...
我们无法解释我们的激♥情♥。如果我们做了……
Listen to that.
听这个。
A million people gathering to cheer for men they don't know
成千上万的人聚集在一起,为了那些还不知道怎么
to put a ball in a net.
把球射进网中的人欢呼。
Unnecessarily. Unessential.But it means everything.
没有必要,也非本质。但这事本身却意味着一切。
That's passion.
这就是激♥情♥。
The Bank of Spain is one of the most impenetrable buildings on the planet.
西班牙银行是世界上最坚不可摧的建筑之一。
Every inch of the interior is covered by cameras and sensors.
内部的每一寸都布满了摄像头和传感器。
Any unauthorized movement brings the rapid fire of the 15 guards stationed within.
任何未经授权的行动都会导致15名守卫迅速开火。
Across the street is the headquarters of the Spanish army.
街对面是西班牙军队的总部。
A garrison of 500 on alert,for any attacks on the city
五百人的守军处于戒备状态,
or any attempts on the bank.
防备任何对城市或者对银行的袭击。
If that wasn't enough,Gustavo Medina, chief of security.
如果这还不够,古斯塔沃·麦地那,安全主管。
Former head of Spain's anti terrorism task force.
西班牙前反恐特遣队负责人。
What we call here is the real son of a bitch.
我们管他叫:真正的狗♥娘♥养♥的。
If he makes us, the job's off.
如果他注意到了我们,我们的工作就算完了。
- How are you getting in? - From below.
-你打算怎么进入? -从下面。
There are more tunnels in Madrid than streets on above.
马德里的隧♥道♥比上面的街道还多。
James and Simon are mapping the route.
詹姆斯和西蒙在绘制路线。
We're not there yet,but we're close.
我们还没到那一步,但已经快到了。
And this supposed to be the vault?
这是保险库吗?
This was a sketch done by an ex-employee, who was in the vault for a few minutes in 1944.
这是一名前雇员的素描,他在1944年在保险库里待过几分钟。
- And this? - It's some sort of engraving.
-这是什么? -这是某种雕刻。
They favored aesthetics in functional architecture in 19th Century.
19世纪时,他们偏爱以美学风格对功能性建筑进行装饰。
Catholic imagery.Probably a martyr. Very Spanish.
天主教的意象。可能一个殉道者。典型的西班牙风格。
This is apparently bridge,and that gives us access to the vault door.
这显然是桥,这样我们就能进入保险库。
The door requires two actual keys and Gustavo Medina's thumb print.
这扇门需要两把钥匙和古斯塔沃·莫迪纳的指纹。
Claudia Valenti, our art expert,to whom you have met, will take care of it.
克劳迪娅·瓦伦蒂,我们的艺术专家,你见过的那位,会处理的。
Sounds like you've got it covered.
听起来你已经搞定了。
Not even close.
还没有搞完。
The vault is safety rigged,but we don't know how.
保险库有安全装置,但我们不知道怎么做。
If we don't shut down the fail safe when we enter the vault
如果我们进入保险库的时候,不关闭故障安全装置
we're not coming out.
我们就出不来了。
That's the miracle of engineering that you need to identify. Unsolve.
这需要由你来鉴定这个工程奇迹。至今未解决之谜。
Can I see the actual vault?
我能看看真正的保险库吗?
I can't go for the cameras yet,only watch, not until tomorrow.
我不能用摄像机,只能用眼看,明天再说吧。
We'll also have a better idea what that vault looks like then.
这样我们就能更清楚地知道金库的样子了。
We gonna take a magnetometer read.
我们要用磁力计读数。
Wait, you're going in there tomorrow?
等等,你明天要进去吗?
Stage 1.
第一步。
This is the Integrated Cleaning Services.
这是综合清洁服务公♥司♥。
Good evening. This is the maintenance department of the Bank of Spain.
晚上好。这里是西班牙银行的物业保养部。
Yes?
什么事?
We're having some problems with the alarms that are annoying people here.
我们的警报系统出了点问题,让这里的人很烦。
We must cancel the cleaning tomorrow.
我们必须取消明天的保洁服务。
Very well.How about the day after tomorrow?
很好。后天怎么样?
We don't know yet.We'll call you back, okay?
我们还不知道。我们回头打给你,好吗?
Okay, no problem.
很好,没问题。
It's ready.
搞好了。
What do you think about it?
你们认为它怎么样?
It's perfect.
不错。
As always.
老规矩。
...passes it on to Villa.The referee looks at his watch...
…把球传给维拉。裁判已经在看表了…
...and it's the final whistle!
...这是终场哨声!
The spectators are going crazy!
观众们已经达到疯狂的状态!
西贝莱斯广场
We have to postpone and find a replacement.
我们得推迟,找个替补。
- We don't have a time and too much of a risk. - Going in now is the risk.
-我们没有时间,也太冒险了。 -现在进去很危险。
If you're getting nervous, James you need to tell me.
如果你紧张了,詹姆斯,你得告诉我。
Doing it right isn't the question of nerve, Walter.
匹夫之勇成不了大事,沃尔特。
What's going on?
怎么了?
The security uses INTERPOL's face rec.
保安使用国际刑♥警♥组织的面部识别系统。
James was special forces so...
詹姆斯以前是特种部队的,所以…
He is in the database. The system will bust him.
他在数据库里。系统会认出他的。
I'm going in his place.
我代替他去。
- You don't know how to use the equipment. - Teach me how to use it.
-你不知道怎么使用这些设备。 -教我怎么用。
Teach you how to use a magnetometer overnight?
一夜之间教你怎么用磁力仪?
And then Klaus can teach you code over breakfast.
然后克劳斯可以边吃早饭边教你编程。
I can do it.
我能行。
- Of course you can, Cambridge. - I know how to use it.
-你当然可以,剑桥学霸。 -我知道怎么用。
I'm an engineer.
我是个工科学生。
Yesterday you were a student.
昨天你还是个学生。
Today you're brainstorming for a complete stranger
今天你要为一个陌生人突发奇想
And tomorrow you're a criminal. Is that right?
而明天你就是一名罪犯了。明白吗?
Thom will do it.
托姆会做成的。
西班牙银行 上午7时57分
- How are you? - Fine.
-你好吗? -还行。
It's just you two?
就你们俩吗?
Just be glad we're here.
很高兴我们在这里。
With the World Cup going on, everyone calls in sick.
世界杯正在进行,每个人都打电♥话♥请病假。
The game with Paraguay wasn't easy yesterday.
昨天和巴拉圭的比赛并不容易。
With that already being difficult, we don't stand a chance against Germany.
这已经很困难了,我们根本没有机会对抗德国。
You'll see.
你会看到。
You know what's funny? It was the English who invented football...
你知道最好笑的是什么吗?是英国人发明了足球...
...but in the end, it's Germany that always wins.
...但最终,总是德国赢。
- Says who? - Gary Lineker.
—这话谁说的? —加里·莱因克尔。
(英格兰国家队前锋)
I prefer our own Torres.
我更喜欢我们自己的球星-托雷斯
Torres, he says.
托雷斯,他刚说。
Park further on the left.
再向左靠一下
They're in.
他们进入了。
- Good morning. - Hello.
-早上好。 -你好。
Claudia Valenti.
克劳迪娅·瓦伦蒂。
Miss Valenti?
瓦伦蒂小姐?
- I'm Gustavo Medina, head of security. - Nice to meet you.
-我是古斯塔沃·麦地那,安全主管。-很高兴见到你。
Is that your scanner?
那是你的扫描仪吗?
No, scanners are for reproductions.
不是,扫描仪用来复♥制♥的。
This has an ultraviolet light
这是一个紫外线灯
that addresses any imperfections in the paintings for insurance.
为了投保索赔起见,这可以定位出原画面中任何已有的缺陷。
You want to see it?
你想看看它吗?
Gustavo?
古斯塔沃?
That's okay, Miss Valenti. Munoz will take care of you from here.
没事了,瓦伦蒂小姐。穆尼奥斯会照顾你的。
- Miss Valenti, Mr. Munoz. - Nice to meet you.
-这是瓦伦蒂小姐,这是穆尼奥斯先生。 -很高兴认识你。
- Could you... - Sure.
-你能不能... -当然了。
Nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴。
This way.
这边请。
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢你。 -你不用客气。
Thom, you're doing a great job.
托姆,你正在干一件了不起的工作。
Now I want you to head to the basement level.
现在我要你去地下室一层。
Okay, Simon, at the end of the hall, the door on the left.
好了,西蒙,在走廊尽头,左边的门。
Just hold on. Hold on.
只是先等一下,等一下。
Hold on.
等一下。
Okay, camera off. 90 seconds. Go!
好了,摄像头关闭。你有90秒时间,去吧!
Is it your first time in Madrid?
这是你第一次来马德里吗?
Yes.
是的。
Simon, hurry up. Lorraine is almost at the chairman's office.
西蒙,快点。罗琳就快到主席办公室了。
Here it is.
它在这里。
Done. Did it work?
完了吗?它管用吗?
Yes! The security system is now our bitch.
是的!他们的安全系统,现在是供我们玩弄的婊♥子♥了。
Okay, so the monitors on the left is what Gustavo sees
好的,左边的显示器是古斯塔沃看到的
and right side shows what's really happening.
右边显示的是实际发生的事情。
Here is Lorraine.
这是罗琳。
- Please. - Thank you.
-请。 -谢谢你。
Here it is. Our most precious Goya.
这就是我们最珍贵的戈雅作品。
(1746-1828,西班牙著名画家)
La Marquesa de Tolosa.
托洛萨侯爵夫人。
Yes.
是的。
If you need something dial 28-71.
如果你需要什么,请拨28-71。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
- Lorraine, can you hear me? - Yes.
-罗琳,你能听到我吗? -是的。
电影精选列表