如果不把我的生活和他们放在一起我就不会为他们的生活负责。
Let me make this clear so I'm absolutely sure you understand it.
让我把话说清楚,这样你肯定能理解。
We can't escape through the tunnels anymore.
我们不能再从隧♥道♥逃走了。
So we'll go in and out through the roof.
所以我们要从屋顶钻进钻出。
And everything before the match finishes. There's no plan 'B'.
以及在比赛结束前完成一切。没有备选的B计划。
If we get caught, we're going down for a very long time.
如果我们被抓了,我们就得蹲很长时间的牢。
Are you sure you are prepared for that?
你确定你准备好了吗?
Are you?
你怎么样?
Here they are.
就这些。
Take into account that these are very rare pieces.
考虑到这些都是非常罕见的珍品。
How much?
多少钱?
20,000 for the entire set.
全部一套需20000欧。
I want to have them engraved.
我想让它们都被雕刻复♥制♥。
Are you sure it's a good idea to be doing shots
你确定在犯下世纪罪行的前夜
the night before committing the crime of the century?
喝几杯酒是个好主意吗?
No regrets... It's a tradition.
不后悔…这是一个传统。
The night before a dangerous voyage
在一次危险航行的前夜,
the sailors would drink rum and voice one thing they regretted.
水手们会喝朗姆酒,说一件令他们懊悔不已的事。
Okay, I regret...
好吧,我后悔…
that one night in Thailand when I woke up next to that ladyboy.
…那天晚上在泰国我醒来发现身边有个人妖。
What? It's not funny.
什么?这不好笑。
OK, I go.
好吧,到我了。
I regret...
我后悔...
I won't be able to watch Spain win the World Cup with my father.
我不能和我父亲一起看西班牙赢得世界杯了。
He had dreamt of it his whole life.
这是他一生的梦想。
But if he can't be here to watch it
但如果他不能在这里看,
I'll listen to it on his old radio.
我会在他的旧收音机里听。
Maybe that way he can hear it
也许这样他就能
with me.
和我一起听了。
Thom? You don't regret joining us on the salvage?
托姆?你不后悔加入我们的打捞工作吗?
No, that's one thing I don't regret.
不,有一件事我不后悔。
Do you mind me asking why you did accept?
介意我问一下你为什么接受了吗?
Passion.
激♥情♥。
And because it was impossible.
因为这是不可能的。
Lorraine?
罗琳呢?
How about you, James?
你呢,詹姆斯?
This is our 14th 'salvage',as you like to call it.
这是我们第14次“打捞”,正如你喜欢说的那样。
But it's a big one.
但这次玩的有点儿大
No regrets.
不后悔。
No regrets.
没有后悔。
七月10日/西班牙-荷兰。2010南非世界杯决赛
Spain's football team is now in Johannesburg.
西班牙队现在在约翰内斯堡。
This is our main goal since the beginning of the World Cup.
这是我们自世界杯开始以来的主要目标。
We wanted to keep that dream alive, and today, it is within our reach.
我们想让这个梦想继续下去,今天,这个梦想已经触手可及。
Our hearts are with our players who are now resting.
我们的心和正在休息的球员在一起。
And yes, Spain is the favorite of this final.
是的,西班牙是决赛的热门。
地铁站 西班牙银行
It's time.
时间到了。
We're in position.
我们到位了。
OK, sound check. Checking one.
好,声音检查。检查第一遍。
- One, checked. - Two, checked.
-一,完毕。 -二,完毕。
- Three, checked. - Four, is not quite yet.
-三,完毕。 -四,还没。
Now I'm checked.
现在我完毕了
The Captain also checked. First positions.
队长也完毕了。第一位置。
And the final match begins! The match of our lives begins!
最后一场比赛开始了!我们生命的较量开始了
All right, guys. Here we go.
好了,伙计们。我们开始吧。
Ready?
准备好了吗?
You remember what I said about thinking?
你还记得我说的思考吗?
Listen, Gustavo, I have two teams on stand by.
听着,古斯塔沃,我有两支队伍在待命。
And the bank is sealed off airtight.
银行被严密地封锁了。
OK, foyer is clear.
好了,门厅没人了。
Cameras are on loop.You have 50 seconds.
摄像机在循环播放。你有50秒。
Go!
走!
The chopper is on its way.
直升机就要过来了。
30 seconds.
30秒钟。
The next patrol on its way.10 seconds.
下次巡逻马上就到。10秒。
Move fast... three!
快速行动……三!
Almost on you.
几乎在你身上。
OK, let's go!
好的,我们走!
Hold on. Hold on... Wait!
稳住。稳住...等一下!
Hold on. Hold on...
稳住。稳住...
All right, guys, the corridor to your right.
没事儿了,伙计们,进入你们右边的走廊。
Third door.
进第三个门。
All right, guys, we are tracking you on the schematic.
好了,伙计们,我们正在原理图上追踪你们。
All right, this is gonna start getting tricky.
好了,这事开始变得棘手了。
15 meters, straight.
沿直线爬15米。
A turn on your 12, 10 meters.
向着你的正前方,爬10米。
On your right, 100 meters.
转向你的右侧,100米。
100 meters? Are you kidding me?
100米?你在逗我玩吗?
The foyer is secure.Our shift has ended.
门厅很安全。我们的轮班结束了。
- What's the score? - 0-0.
-现在比分是多少? -0:0。
The next person that talks about football is fired.
下一个谈论足球的人就会被解雇。
People are excited, no point in making them any more nervous.
大家都很兴奋,没必要再让他们紧张了。
Don't fuck around, Munoz, focus!
别胡闹了,穆尼奥斯,集中精神!
Fucking hell!
该死的地狱!
They are 2 minutes behind,why is that happening?
他们迟到了两分钟,为什么会这样?
Thom is slowing them.
托姆在拖他们的后腿。
End of the first half!
上半场结束了!
Spain 0, Netherlands 0!
西班牙0,荷兰0!
OK guys, it's half time. 60 minutes to get out.
好了,伙计们,中场休息。60分钟内离开。
We're 10 minutes late.
我们晚了10分钟。
- Yes, sir? - Have we been robbed yet?
-是的,长官? -我们被抢了吗?
No, Mr. Director.
没有,主管先生。
Then they have to hurry, the second half starts soon.
然后他们得抓紧时间,后半场就要开始了。
0-0... but the Dutch are prevailing now.
0:0...但是荷兰现在还占着优势。
Check all the cameras and sensors again.
再检查一下所有的摄像头和传感器。
Did he mention the score?
他提到比分了吗?
Clear to proceed, in three.
可以继续了,三分钟后。
We see you again...
我们又见到你了…
It's 46 minutes until full time. Let's go.
…离全场结束还有46分钟。我们走吧。
And the second half begins!
下半场开始了!
Come on, Cambridge.
去吧,剑桥生。
Thom!
托姆!
Thom? Look at me.
托姆?看着我。
You're good.
你是好样的。
That's right.
对了。
James, don't move! The back is slipping!
詹姆斯,别动!后面正在滑动!
Stop!
停下!
Thom, how's that catching arm?
托姆,你的抓臂还好吗?
Still not quite good.
还是不太好。
Thank you for saving my life, Thom.
谢谢你救了我一命,托姆。
I will buy you flowers.
我会给你买♥♥花的。
Klaus, the codes?
克劳斯,密♥码♥是什么?
OK, the codes change every 33 minutes.
密♥码♥每33分钟换一次。
We get 6 minutes before I can try grabbing the next one.
我们有6分钟的时间,然后我再去接下一个。
- But you can grab them? - That would be another question.
-但你能抓住他们?-那是另一个问题了。
You can do it. You can do it...
你可以的。你能做到的…
- Six. - Six...
-六。 -六...
- Three. - Three...
-三。 -三...
- Seven. - Seven...
-七。 -七...
One... just one more...how's my time?
一...就是一还是什么...我还有多少时间?
15 seconds.
15秒。
10...
10...
Klaus, if we don't get this we'll have to wait 31 minutes.
克劳斯,如果我们没拿到这个我们得再等31分钟。
Come on baby...
加油,宝贝...
Four! It's four. Jesus!
四!它是四。上帝啊!
Walkaway camera is looped.
沿路而下的摄像头都是循环播放的。
All right. Motion detectors off. Go!
好吧。运动检测器也关闭了,开始行动!
VERIFICATION CORRECT
验证正确
There they are.
他们在那。
Simon, you are clear to go.
西蒙,你可以行动了。
21 minutes left. It's talking far too much time.
电影精选列表